Username: Password:

Author Topic: New Tan Surefire X300 Ultras for $189.99  (Read 3283 times)

870policemag

• Administrator
New Tan Surefire X300 Ultras for $189.99
« on: September 19, 2015, 11:28:53 am »
I just scored one from Botach.com for $189.99 + free shipping. Pass the word along. These suckers are normally around $300 new.

https://www.botach.com/surefire-x300-ultra-500-lumen-weapon-light-tan/
Bullets are the only things that do their job only after they're fired.

ArizonaGunOwners.com

• Advertisement

Dr. Football

• Contributor
    • "Your Brighter then dead Lightbulb"-My Father.....
    Re: New Tan Surefire X300 Ultras for $189.99
    « Reply #1 on: September 20, 2015, 03:55:40 am »

coyotesfan97

• Paws before boots!
    • Administrator
    « Reply #2 on: September 20, 2015, 03:59:48 am »
    Did you actually get it yet?
    The bravest are surely those who have the clearest vision of what is before them, glory and danger alike, and yet notwithstanding, go out to meet it.  Thucydides 471BC

"Hey!  Let's be careful out there." Sgt Phil Esterhaus played by Michael Conrad

870policemag

• Administrator
    « Reply #3 on: September 20, 2015, 08:00:18 am »

Right? Not yet but I did get a confirmation email on the new tan model and saw the funds removed from my account. I opted of free 3-10 day shipping so I'll let you know in a couple of weeks.

I don't have any doubts about this deal. I'd place an order while they're still this cheap.

brandyspaw

• Sr. Contributor
    « Reply #4 on: September 20, 2015, 01:51:47 pm »

That was always the big question when you ordered something from Botach. They were one of the biggest online weazels out there but hopefully they've cleaned up their act as of late.
    "When the government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
    Thomas Jefferson

"Most of my money has gone for guns, cars and guitars.  The rest I just wasted."

coyotesfan97

• Paws before boots!
    • Administrator
    « Reply #5 on: September 20, 2015, 01:57:13 pm »

Hopefully you have no issues.
    The bravest are surely those who have the clearest vision of what is before them, glory and danger alike, and yet notwithstanding, go out to meet it.  Thucydides 471BC

870policemag

• Administrator
    « Reply #6 on: September 20, 2015, 03:25:09 pm »
    I won't know til tomorrow when I call to confirm. Seems like the most recent bad reviews came from other states. I ordered mine through their CA facility so hopefully this will just be a lengthy wait. I'm in no hurry. I already own a x300 ultra.

Has anyone here in AZ had any personal experience with Botach?

coyotesfan97

• Paws before boots!
    • Administrator
    « Reply #7 on: September 20, 2015, 03:53:03 pm »
    I used to order from them a lot. Then I started having issues ordering things they said were in stock but weren't. Then the order went into a black hole. I haven't ordered from them in a long time.

brandyspaw

• Sr. Contributor
    « Reply #8 on: September 20, 2015, 04:02:28 pm »
    Has anyone here in AZ had any personal experience with Botach?

I was dumb enough to order from them a few years ago despite the warnings I'd read on several of the gun forums. They didn't have real time inventory on their website but the website made it appear they had the Glock magazines I wanted in stock. I ordered the mags and also decided to get a box of their cheap, off-brand 123A batteries they had on their website. (I should mention this was before the current Liar-In-Chief took office and there was a big run on gun products. I simply ordered from them because of the low prices they listed for Glock mags.)

The magazines, however, were never in stock but they did finally ship their junky batteries and charged me the same shipping charges despite the fact the 6 Glock mags were now "out of stock".  The batteries were mostly dead and the ones that did light up lasted for just a few minutes before they died.  They never responded to my emails and never picked up their phone when I called to complain but I did finally get a credit back for the cost of the mags about the time (almost 30 days after) I was ready to dispute the charges with my credit card company.

I should have gone ahead and disputed the entire order considering the quality of the batteries but was happy to have a credit back on the mags after getting no response from Botach.  Like I said, hopefully they cleaned up their act.
    "When the government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
    Thomas Jefferson

"Most of my money has gone for guns, cars and guitars.  The rest I just wasted."

870policemag

• Administrator
    « Reply #9 on: September 20, 2015, 04:45:34 pm »
    Thanks for the replies. You guys are always a good source of buying info. :thumbup

I'll start a separate thread on the subject if I feel that I'm getting robbed. 

Harm

• Devils Advocate Recoil Junkie Loctite Applicator
    • Administrator
    « Reply #10 on: September 20, 2015, 10:39:26 pm »
    Want one so bad lol
    I know where my towel is.

870policemag

• Administrator
    « Reply #11 on: September 24, 2015, 06:47:32 pm »
    They shipped it on Monday and it got here on Thursday. Not bad for free shipping.

brandyspaw

• Sr. Contributor
    « Reply #12 on: September 24, 2015, 07:25:49 pm »
    Cool! I'm glad it worked out for you.
    Thomas Jefferson

870policemag

• Administrator
    « Reply #13 on: September 24, 2015, 07:48:42 pm »
    Thanks Bill. It seems like they got their crap together at moment.

Here's one for the all steel S/A auto crowd.

coyotesfan97

• Paws before boots!
    • Administrator
    « Reply #14 on: September 24, 2015, 10:03:05 pm »
    That looks good!

ArizonaGunOwners.com

• Advertisement