Username: Password:

Author Topic: FBI: No charges against Hillary Clinton  (Read 10223 times)

TNFrank61

• Contributor
Re: FBI: No charges against Hillary Clinton
« Reply #25 on: July 06, 2016, 10:08:04 am »
Treason does seem applicable here...if the emails got in the wrong hands.. which we know they probably did....
And i support the death penalty for treason.

You can almost bet your bottom dollar that many of the e-mails got into the wrong hands. Probably China or Saudi Arabia IMHO. Same as when Bill sold secrets to the Chinese while he was President.  It's dirty all the way around but the FBI is too scared of the Clinton bunch to do anything about it. 
Luke 22:36 (NIV)
36 He said to them, “But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don’t have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one."

"The Second Amendment of our Bill of Rights is my Concealed Weapons Permit, period."
- Ted Nugent

ArizonaGunOwners.com

• Advertisement

Guy1az

• Sr. Contributor
    « Reply #26 on: July 06, 2016, 10:35:19 am »
    Her intent was to ignore the rules.  Which she did.  Others have and have paid the price.  Special interpretations for special people is corruption and dishonesty.

freeman1685

• Contributor
    « Reply #27 on: July 06, 2016, 11:00:32 am »
    All I can say is this: For those among us that are seriously considering voting third party, you might as well cast your vote for her, it amounts to the same thing.  If she gets into the Oval Office, it's AMF to the entire Constitution, not just the 2A.  Forums like this one will cease to exist.  And you'd better start learning the Koran.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Stupidity cannot be cured with money, or through education or by legislation.  Stupidity is not a sin, the victim can't help being stupid.  But stupidity is the only universal capital crime; the sentence is death, there is no appeal, and execution is carried out automatically and without pity.  RAH

qkarl

« Reply #28 on: July 06, 2016, 11:55:28 am »
    At this point I'm no longer voting for president. I'm voting for supreme Court nominees. The very foundations of our country are teetering on the edge of oblivion.

FreeInAZ

• Sr. Contributor
    • Klingons never bluff. nottojtlhInganpu'.
    « Reply #29 on: July 06, 2016, 12:35:14 pm »
    At this point I'm no longer voting for president.*** I'm voting for supreme Court nominees.*** The very foundations of our country are teetering on the edge of oblivion.
    Wait you're in the Congress/Senate....

So upon further inspection of your post - I see that you're saying you are going to vote based on your belief in which goon will nominate the best S.C.O.T.U.S. candidates. ;)

Good on you Sir. :)

No vote = a vote for Clinton...& commie crew to be determined.

:(
    « Last Edit: July 06, 2016, 12:41:11 pm by FreeInAZ »
    Better to die on our feet than live on our knees! "The art of war teaches us to rely not on the likelihood of the enemy's not coming, but on our own readiness to receive him; not on the chance of his not attacking, but rather on the fact that we have made our position unassailable." -Sun Tzu

Thernlund

• Administrator
    • AZGO Founder
    « Reply #30 on: July 06, 2016, 01:48:21 pm »
    And this is the problem. Too many want to only give Lip Service to the 2nd Amendment instead of actually using it for what it's there for.  :rolleyes

What Jesse is implying is that you are paying it lip service.  What tangible thing have you done to back up your "pick up our rifles" remarks?  Unless you're going to lead by example, just shut your yap.

Or maybe you don't want to lead such a thing, but have someone else do all the real work so you can tag along when it's go time?

Oooorrrr... maybe you are leading by example and I just haven't received my flyer about the rebellion you're organizing, in which case I sincerely apologize.  I'll check my mail tonight.

:rolleyes

Really easy to mouth off on the internet, but when it comes time to do the heavy lifting that isn't so much fun, is it?

-T.

AIM9X

« Reply #31 on: July 06, 2016, 01:56:54 pm »
    So why are we not picking up our rifles and using the God Given Right of the 2nd Amendment to fix things like this?   Are we so afraid to kill Tyrants today that we just let them bring our Country down to the state that it's in today?   Politicians get away with stuff like this because they no longer fear We The People.  I think it's high time to put some fear back into their hearts or maybe the majority of folks like being slaves and living under the government's thumb.  :-(

steve2md

• Sr. Contributor
    « Reply #32 on: July 06, 2016, 02:18:25 pm »
    WOOHOO!!! PICK UP OUR RIFLES AND GO!!!!

Actually, I'm more the type that will wait it out and see what happens. Would I fight if it actually kicks off? Probably, if my fighting will help anything.  But I'm not gonna be the guy to kick it off.

I am far more interested in subterfuge. Look from the outside like one of the sheep, following all the rules and "laws", when in reality doing whatever I want.  Many of the members here are already doing it on at least a small scale (refusing to disarm in theaters/malls/etc). I'm all for the "rule of law" if those laws are constitutional. If not, then they don't apply to me as a citizen of the US, so I don't sweat it
    Heat it till it's hot, then beat it with a hammer until it's the shape you want.    Blacksmith's advice that works for pretty much everything in life

JesseL

• Sr. Contributor
      • Lambert Gunworks LLC
    « Reply #33 on: July 06, 2016, 02:36:02 pm »
    +1 Steve.

Once again this quote sums up my feelings
    I will accept any rules that you feel necessary to your freedom. I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do.

If your freedom depends on someone else allowing you to be free, you're never going to be free.

qkarl

« Reply #34 on: July 06, 2016, 06:13:12 pm »
    In rule of law, I follow the law to the best of my abilities. I'm not sure if we still have rule of law though? Or maybe the rule of law now only applies to us peasants?

TNFrank61

• Contributor
    « Reply #35 on: July 06, 2016, 10:05:07 pm »
    What Jesse is implying is that you are paying it lip service.  What tangible thing have you done to back up your "pick up our rifles" remarks?  Unless you're going to lead by example, just shut your yap.

Or maybe you don't want to lead such a thing, but have someone else do all the real work so you can tag along when it's go time?

Oooorrrr... maybe you are leading by example and I just haven't received my flyer about the rebellion you're organizing, in which case I sincerely apologize.  I'll check my mail tonight.

:rolleyes

Really easy to mouth off on the internet, but when it comes time to do the heavy lifting that isn't so much fun, is it?

-T.

I'm not stupid enough to try anything on my own but you can bet once I see a good number of people heading East to D.C. I'll join up with them in the fight.  I've had more than my fill of government gone bad and I'm totally sick of seeing our Constitution and Bill of Rights trampled under foot by all these Political Idiots.   
    36 He said to them, “But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don’t have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one."

"The Second Amendment of our Bill of Rights is my Concealed Weapons Permit, period."
    - Ted Nugent

Thernlund

• Administrator
    • AZGO Founder
    « Reply #36 on: July 06, 2016, 10:08:45 pm »
    Not stupid enough to try anything in your own, but you'll bitch that others won't either?

Astounding.  :facepalm

-T.

TNFrank61

• Contributor
    « Reply #37 on: July 07, 2016, 07:58:39 am »
    Not stupid enough to try anything in your own, but you'll bitch that others won't either?

Astounding.  :facepalm

-T.

I NEVER said that a single individual should try something. I'm talking about a mass march of thousands on Washington D.C. because that's the only way we'd be successful with such an endeavor.  The government has large groups of paid thugs at their disposal and we can only combat that with large groups of armed Patriots.  No single person or even small group can take on our corrupt government.  We must do it en mass as a super large collective who demands that our Constitution and Bill of Rights be restored and that the over reach of government be reined in.
      I know I'm not the only one who feels this way either.  There's a growing number of people who are simply sick and tired of our run away government imposing tyrannical laws upon us.  The day IS coming, mark my words.

- Ted Nugent

Marx-ism's

• Administrator
    • Why a duck?
    « Reply #38 on: July 07, 2016, 08:37:12 am »
    I NEVER said that a single individual should try something. I'm talking about a mass march of thousands on Washington D.C. because that's the only way we'd be successful with such an endeavor.  The government has large groups of paid thugs at their disposal and we can only combat that with large groups of armed Patriots.  No single person or even small group can take on our corrupt government.  We must do it en mass as a super large collective who demands that our Constitution and Bill of Rights be restored and that the over reach of government be reined in.
      I know I'm not the only one who feels this way either.  There's a growing number of people who are simply sick and tired of our run away government imposing tyrannical laws upon us.  The day IS coming, mark my words.

We could coordinate a mass march of millions in Washington and much of the biased media would ignore or marginalize us.  Or, worse still, they would claim that we are nothing more than a bunch of violent and racist middle aged men who don't represent the American people.  D.C. has become a den of partisan politics and behavior.  Am I saying that I don't support this idea?  No but I am saying that I do not believe that it would accomplish what you think it would accomplish.  So long as the Dem's control the media they can and will attempt to manipulate what the American people are being spoon fed.
    "I refuse to join any club that would have me as a member." - Groucho Marx

LuckyLeaky

• Administrator
    « Reply #39 on: July 07, 2016, 10:07:58 am »

What T is nicely saying is that you should put your money where your typing is and start DOING something besides typing about it...start organizing something that has merit besides just sitting behind a computer.

Thernlund

• Administrator
    • AZGO Founder
    « Reply #40 on: July 07, 2016, 11:45:00 am »
    What T is nicely saying is that you should put your money where your typing is and start DOING something besides typing about it...start organizing something that has merit besides just sitting behind a computer.

^^ That's exactly it.

I'll quote you...

So why are we not picking up our rifles and using the God Given Right of the 2nd Amendment to fix things like this?   Are we so afraid to kill Tyrants today that we just let them bring our Country down to the state that it's in today?   Politicians get away with stuff like this because they no longer fear We The People.  I think it's high time to put some fear back into their hearts or maybe the majority of folks like being slaves and living under the government's thumb.  :-(

Emphasis mine.  To me that reads like an indictment of those who don't take action.  You even said as much in reply to Jesse...

And this is the problem. Too many want to only give Lip Service to the 2nd Amendment instead of actually using it for what it's there for.  :rolleyes

Yet you are absolutely doing exactly what you're lambasting him for. 

The day you use the 2nd Amendment for what it's there for, then on that day you'll have my apology.  Until then, I think you owe Jesse one. 

But that's none of my business.   :coffee

-T.

armoredman

• Contributor
    « Reply #41 on: July 07, 2016, 02:49:48 pm »
    I pick up my rifle and teach others how to use one. I also pick up my pistols and teach others how to use them.

I am a member in more than one pro rights outfit and donate when I can. I also put out pro rights posters and photographs of myself and those I know who are dumb enough to hang out with me and allow it.

I do not now, nor shall I ever advocate for what has been spoken so cavalierly of here. Our system of laws must be used correctly and from the inside as it was designed - a few men and women cannot destroy the best system of government invented in the history of Man, and I will do every bit of my part to ensure it is saved.

If that is not sufficient to the views of others, then I do not apologize, but will continue, as Don Quixote if I must, tilting at my windmills in quiet desperation to bring back the balance.

« Last Edit: July 07, 2016, 03:54:49 pm by armoredman »

Cyris

• Beer and Bullets
    « Reply #42 on: July 07, 2016, 03:35:12 pm »
    I pick up my rifle and teach others how to use one. I also pick up my pistols and teach others how to use them.

<snip>

If that is not sufficient to the views of others, then I do not apologize, but will continue, as Don Quixote if I must, tilting at my windmills in quiet desperation to bring back the balance.

:thumbup
    .:Cyris

If you want to protect your Right to Keep and Bear Arms in Arizona, then you want to join the Arizona Citizens Defense League (AzCDL)

coelacanth

• Sr. Contributor
    • eccentric orbit
    « Reply #43 on: July 07, 2016, 06:29:21 pm »
    Agreed.  Well said.   :-)
    " A republic, if you can keep it. "
                                                  Benjamin Franklin

TNFrank61

• Contributor
    « Reply #44 on: July 07, 2016, 10:55:28 pm »
    Well, let's see. I'm a 5 year NRA Member, I work at Cabela's where I help folks learn about handloading and help them armed themselves on a daily basis and I've taught my kids and grandkids to shoot and a couple of them to handload.  I think I'm doing a little bit to help promote the 2nd Amendment and the Shooting Sports.  Until the ball drops there's really not much more that we all call do to get our Country back but when the ball does drop you can bet I'll be right there doing all that I can because I'm really tired of the Country(i.e. government) that we currently have.

- Ted Nugent

Thernlund

• Administrator
    • AZGO Founder
    « Reply #45 on: July 07, 2016, 11:19:24 pm »
    And none of that is what the 2A is there for, which is what you called out everyone else about.  Isn't it?  We're not using the 2A for what it's there for and that's the problem?  Remember when you said that?

We're so far off topic now it's ridiculous.  My fault I guess.  Apologies.

:imout

-T.

coelacanth

• Sr. Contributor
    • eccentric orbit
    « Reply #46 on: July 08, 2016, 09:07:24 am »
    I hereby charge T with felony thread drift.   Of course, he will never face the music so long as he is the administrator in chief of this site.  On the other hand, he probably looks better than Hillary in a pant suit.  Such is life in 21st century America.   :pfft
    " A republic, if you can keep it. "
                                                  Benjamin Franklin

870policemag

• Administrator
    « Reply #47 on: July 08, 2016, 09:12:38 am »
    I couldn't think of a better meme to use. :))
    Bullets are the only things that do their job only after they're fired.

Marx-ism's

• Administrator
    • Why a duck?
    « Reply #48 on: July 08, 2016, 09:17:20 am »
    I hereby charge T with felony thread drift.   Of course, he will never face the music so long as he is the administrator in chief of this site.  On the other hand, he probably looks better than Hillary in a pant suit.  Such is life in 21st century America.   :pfft

With the utmost in respect to T and in the spirit of sarcasm, my laborador retriever would look better in a pant suit than Hillary!  :neener
    "I refuse to join any club that would have me as a member." - Groucho Marx

ArizonaGunOwners.com

• Advertisement