Username: Password:

Author Topic: Bud's Gun Shop.COM  (Read 1790 times)

aztrailrunner

• 1st Air Cav A 1/12 1969/71 US ARMY
Bud's Gun Shop.COM
« on: December 30, 2012, 07:03:13 am »
Wondering about the "Bud's VIP" option. Can someone tell me if it's a good value?
Ah..the smell of napalm in the morning reminds me of victory.

ArizonaGunOwners.com

• Advertisement

ItWasntMe

• Known Agitator
    • Sr. Contributor
    Re: Bud's Gun Shop.COM
    « Reply #1 on: December 30, 2012, 07:48:14 am »
    No I cannot, curious about the same. Never seemed worth it to me.

As far as I know it really just gives you preferential ordering on newer "high demand" items. Non-VIP members can't order them for a certain amount of time, or at all if VIP's grab them all up. It sure wont' help you right now given the supply lines themselves have dried up to to the rush/panic buying.
    Have you considered the possibility that pathological narcissism is genetic?

capcyclone

Re: Bud's Gun Shop.COM
    « Reply #2 on: December 31, 2012, 09:14:27 pm »
    Wondering about the "Bud's VIP" option. Can someone tell me if it's a good value?
    Though certainly not scientific, I have watched several items they've added to their used sections (long before the current madness) - and nearly everything that seemed interesting always became available to non-VIP buyers, which led me to believe that not that many people have joined their VIP network.  Maybe there are other benefits, but the only one I really noticed was that some of the items are reserved for a short period of time before they release them to everyone - and as I mentioned, I didn't notice that many items got snagged up before they became available to all buyers.

ArizonaGunOwners.com

• Advertisement