Username: Password:

Author Topic: Shooting in Oregon today!  (Read 10325 times)

AIM9X

Re: Shooting in Oregon today!
« Reply #25 on: October 02, 2015, 03:35:26 pm »
Propaganda ?
 http://www.eutimes.net/2015/10/oregon-mass-shooter-on-terror-list-obama-refused-to-take-from-russia/
 Interesting until all the facts are known. :hmm

Yeah, the "eutimes" is not really a source of reliable information on anything, and I say that as a member of the hard/alt right who reads all sorts of web sites that would be frowned upon in polite society.

ArizonaGunOwners.com

• Advertisement

Guy1az

• Sr. Contributor
    « Reply #26 on: October 02, 2015, 03:37:33 pm »
    I tried not to watch too much of the initial reports.  The networks are too quick to air whatever they can.   Let the dust settle a bit till we find out the facts on this senseless human tragedy.

Marx-ism's

• Administrator
    • Why a duck?
    « Reply #27 on: October 02, 2015, 05:40:23 pm »
    Propaganda ?
     http://www.eutimes.net/2015/10/oregon-mass-shooter-on-terror-list-obama-refused-to-take-from-russia/
     Interesting until all the facts are known. :hmm

In a twisted sort of way I wish that this could somehow be independently confirmed (possibly by another government releasing a copy of the document that they also received from Russia).  I'm so sick and tired of the Obama administrations lies that I'd almost love to see them embroiled in yet another scandal...  :facepalm
    "I refuse to join any club that would have me as a member." - Groucho Marx

Thernlund

• Administrator
    • AZGO Founder
    « Reply #28 on: October 02, 2015, 06:46:24 pm »
    I look at it this way and I'm not trying to be a conspiracy guy.  I'm with T. and I'am really getting tired of this crap.  It seems that this administration has these shooting set up when they need them.  I mean, how can ATF/FBI get to the to the event in less than 90 min ?  Do they have offices in these small towns?   And my next question where is the proof that the event happened.  All you ever see is a bunch of rescue units and stretchers being moved.  There has never been a single picture released from Sandy hook, nor will there be any from this event.  I question that.   

And since Obama has taken it in the shorts the previous 3 days by Russians,  Its like they needed to change the focus and they did !

To be perfectly clear, I did not say that it didn't happen.  Nor do I think the ATF, FBI, or Obama had any hand in it.

-T.

AIM9X

« Reply #29 on: October 02, 2015, 06:53:43 pm »
    Jim Hoft, who has a regrettably casual attitude toward truthfulness, has asserted that someone has been changing the shooter's online public profiles during the course of today.  The media are also pulling details from myspace, which I didn't know was still a thing.  There's something odd about the public story about who this guy was.

Hoft's assertion, which was all over FreeRepublic last night, was based on a fundamental misunderstanding of how the Internet Archive works.  There is no evidence that the Oregon shooter's various online profiles have been recently altered.

ItWasntMe

• Known Agitator
    • Sr. Contributor
    « Reply #30 on: October 03, 2015, 02:43:24 pm »
    I see that an intelligent debate has ensued. :coffee
    Have you considered the possibility that pathological narcissism is genetic?

lostone1413

« Reply #31 on: October 24, 2015, 12:08:01 pm »
    Here we go.   :facepalm

I'm not terribly afraid of new gun laws being passed.  It could happen certainly, and I do keep an eye out.  But there's a lot of friction in the legislature over the issue, and pro-rights has some pretty big backers.  It's a big rock to move, and over the past many years it's been inching in our favor despite what the anti-gun lobby does.

The thing I get weary of is the inevitable rhetoric.  I think that's really what we're all dreading.  In addition to the idiocy we'll start seeing from organizations like MDA and the like, we'll also start seeing if from our own people.  Social media will blow up with it on both sides.  Both pro- and anti- organizations will see money grab opportunity.  Everyone in between will get louder and louder as they struggle to talk over one another.  And prices are likely to skyrocket due to panic buying in anticipation of a ban of some undetermined flavor. 

I'm so tired of it all.  And not in an angry way.  I'm actually tired.  Head-down-shoulders-sag-heavy-sigh kind of thing.

:-(

I very much feel for the victims and their families.  Not only will they endure the death of a loved one, they're also about to go on a political ride of nightmarish proportions.  I would not wish such a terrible double jeopardy on anyone.

-T.

Hunt up the video "We Need to Talk About Sandy Hook" It was made by researchers into Sandy Hook No one made a dime on the video. If you watch it with an open mind you will see it was Sandy Hoax. No one shot no one killed. As far as the make believe shooting in Oregon goes How would a person believe that then make believe hero was shot seven times and had two broken legs. Think about it for a second do you really believe it? lol

coelacanth

• Sr. Contributor
    • eccentric orbit
    « Reply #32 on: October 24, 2015, 12:14:31 pm »
     :saywhat .   .    .     .      .         :popcorn
    " A republic, if you can keep it. "
                                                  Benjamin Franklin

LuckyLeaky

• Administrator
    « Reply #33 on: October 24, 2015, 12:15:53 pm »
    Wtf...are you saying that sandy hook and oregon were hoaxes

coelacanth

• Sr. Contributor
    • eccentric orbit
    « Reply #34 on: October 24, 2015, 12:22:49 pm »
    Relax .   .   . get yourself some popcorn.  This could get entertaining.   ;-)
    " A republic, if you can keep it. "
                                                  Benjamin Franklin

N.M.Edmands

« Reply #35 on: October 24, 2015, 12:40:52 pm »
    Got my coffee and my feet are up. :coffee :shrug
    Nat
    Politics is spherical; the only choice is which side of many to choose.
     But because politics is spherical there are only 2 sides--inside or outside.
     If I wish to maintain sanity I must choose outside.

LuckyLeaky

• Administrator
    « Reply #36 on: October 24, 2015, 01:07:06 pm »
    Relax .   .   . get yourself some popcorn.  This could get entertaining.   ;-)

Microwave...check
    Popcorn........check
    Tinfoil hat.....check

AIM9X

« Reply #37 on: October 24, 2015, 02:43:56 pm »
    Hunt up the video "We Need to Talk About Sandy Hook" It was made by researchers into Sandy Hook No one made a dime on the video. If you watch it with an open mind you will see it was Sandy Hoax. No one shot no one killed. As far as the make believe shooting in Oregon goes How would a person believe that then make believe hero was shot seven times and had two broken legs. Think about it for a second do you really believe it? lol

Go away.

steve2md

• Sr. Contributor
    « Reply #38 on: October 24, 2015, 03:13:17 pm »
    :facepalm  ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!?!?!  I have a friend that lost their son at Sandy Hook. There was no hoax there.

Stupidity should hurt...
    Heat it till it's hot, then beat it with a hammer until it's the shape you want.    Blacksmith's advice that works for pretty much everything in life

870policemag

• Administrator
    « Reply #39 on: October 24, 2015, 04:02:01 pm »
    If you watch it with an open mind you will see it was Sandy Hoax.

This...This how cults are formed.
    Bullets are the only things that do their job only after they're fired.

Administrator

• Administrator
    « Reply #40 on: October 24, 2015, 07:27:13 pm »

This forum is a hoax too.  It's really a multi-agency cooperative Task Force consisting of the NSA, ATF, TSA, FCC, and the FDIC under direction from the UN Security Council to catalog and profile gun owners and the guns they own.  This Task Force was created under UN Security Council Binding Resolutions 2237 and 2238.

We've logged your IP address and have accessed your traffic logs from Cablevision of Sedona stored in NSA databases.  We now have you cataloged as of today, October 24th, 2015.

Thank you for your future cooperation during the transition.

--

Román Oyarzun Marchesi
    President
    UN Security Council

Dr. Football

• Contributor
    • "Your Brighter then dead Lightbulb"-My Father.....
    « Reply #41 on: October 24, 2015, 08:49:46 pm »
    Oy vey....

N.M.Edmands

« Reply #42 on: October 24, 2015, 11:33:17 pm »

:-( :'( :blink :facepalm :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl
    This forum is a hoax too.  It's really a multi-agency cooperative Task Force consisting of the NSA, ATF, TSA, FCC, and the FDIC under direction from the UN Security Council to catalog and profile gun owners and the guns they own.  This Task Force was created under UN Security Council Binding Resolutions 2237 and 2238.

We've logged your IP address and have accessed your traffic logs from Cablevision of Sedona stored in NSA databases.  We now have you cataloged as of today, October 24th, 2015.

Thank you for your future cooperation during the transition.

--

Román Oyarzun Marchesi
    President
    UN Security Council
    Nat
    Politics is spherical; the only choice is which side of many to choose.
     But because politics is spherical there are only 2 sides--inside or outside.
     If I wish to maintain sanity I must choose outside.

ItWasntMe

• Known Agitator
    • Sr. Contributor
    « Reply #43 on: October 25, 2015, 06:11:16 am »
    I'll just re-state my last post...
    I see that an intelligent debate has ensued. :coffee

This forum is a hoax too. [...]
    Oooh. Using the admin account. I can't top that.  :popcorn :rotfl
    Have you considered the possibility that pathological narcissism is genetic?

louie the lumberjack

« Reply #44 on: October 25, 2015, 09:37:13 am »
    This forum is a hoax too. 

Please. I knew it the whole time.  :coffee

louie the lumberjack
    "Can I ad hominem the shit out of him now???

Please say yes....please say yes" - LuckyLeaky

lostone1413

« Reply #45 on: October 25, 2015, 11:08:21 am »
    :facepalm  ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!?!?!  I have a friend that lost their son at Sandy Hook. There was no hoax there.

Stupidity should hurt...

A friend of a friend of a friend Man is that pure BS 

LuckyLeaky

• Administrator
    « Reply #46 on: October 25, 2015, 11:48:06 am »
    I dont know what your issue is..but you should go back in the loose gap of your moms legs.

steve2md

• Sr. Contributor
    « Reply #47 on: October 25, 2015, 01:49:55 pm »
    A friend of a friend of a friend Man is that pure BS

A friend that I grew up with lost their child. Not "A friend of a friend of a friend".  :facepalm :cursing

Why come to a forum where there are intelligent people and use your first few posts to be an asshole? I'm sure the folks at infowars or somewhere like that would be happy to hear your conspiracy theories, but the folks here have brains and can see facts for what they are.
    You probably believe 9-11 was an inside job, we never walked on the moon, and the illuminati still exist as well.
    Heat it till it's hot, then beat it with a hammer until it's the shape you want.    Blacksmith's advice that works for pretty much everything in life

steve2md

• Sr. Contributor
    « Reply #48 on: October 25, 2015, 01:50:43 pm »
    I dont know what your issue is..but you should go back in the loose gap of your moms legs.
    Some folks should have been swallowed...

LuckyLeaky

• Administrator
    « Reply #49 on: October 25, 2015, 01:51:40 pm »
    Or dripped into the toilet....

ArizonaGunOwners.com

• Advertisement