Username: Password:

Author Topic: Paris Attacks: 100+ Dead  (Read 15180 times)

DezrtRat

Re: Paris Attacks: 100+ Dead
« Reply #50 on: November 17, 2015, 04:01:07 pm »
Hopefully, "those" people monitor forums like this and follow the gun politics in our country.  Arizona and the likes are not the types of targets these cowards are "hopefully" going to target.  There are just too many gun-toting hard asses in these areas of the country.  And just like our mass shootings, they're more than likely going to set their sights on "soft" targets where strict gun laws have disarmed the citizens.  Yes, these places are still in our country but maybe our friends and family members won't have to suffer from the trama that I'm sure goes with these types of attacks.
Phil

ArizonaGunOwners.com

• Advertisement

ItWasntMe

• Known Agitator
    • Sr. Contributor
    « Reply #51 on: November 17, 2015, 04:09:07 pm »
    Check this out.
    Supposedly the shield of the first officer to enter the Bataclan Theater.

Edit: Confirmed. Also on Washington Post.
    They sourced it from Conflict News on Twitter.

« Last Edit: November 17, 2015, 04:17:35 pm by ItWasntMe »
    Have you considered the possibility that pathological narcissism is genetic?

870policemag

• Administrator
    « Reply #52 on: November 17, 2015, 04:46:50 pm »
    Holy shit. Those groups look pretty effective.
    Bullets are the only things that do their job only after they're fired.

coelacanth

• Sr. Contributor
    • eccentric orbit
    « Reply #53 on: November 17, 2015, 06:04:39 pm »
     Can't think of anything I'd care to add to that except an Amen. 
    " A republic, if you can keep it. "
                                                  Benjamin Franklin

ItWasntMe

• Known Agitator
    • Sr. Contributor
    « Reply #54 on: November 18, 2015, 04:43:36 am »
    Concentration is greatly enhanced with Meth and/or Cocaine.
    Man Shoots Self In Scrotum During Bizarre Meth Trip

Somehow I don't think these fanatics were meth'd up...  :wtf
    « Last Edit: November 18, 2015, 04:48:05 am by ItWasntMe »
    Have you considered the possibility that pathological narcissism is genetic?

PCHS4

« Reply #55 on: November 18, 2015, 11:31:18 am »

Man Shoots Self In Scrotum During Bizarre Meth Trip

Somehow I don't think these fanatics were meth'd up...  :wtf

We will see, there are reports of heroin and coke use. From past experience, It is not uncommon for Islamic extremists to use drugs.

Guy1az

• Sr. Contributor
    « Reply #56 on: November 18, 2015, 11:53:19 am »
    The news just reported that during the raid today 5,000 rounds expended....can that be true?

freeman1685

• Contributor
    « Reply #57 on: November 18, 2015, 12:35:07 pm »
    The news just reported that during the raid today 5,000 rounds expended....can that be true?

If you're talking about the three hour raid in Saint-Denis, then yeah I'd say so.
    Stupidity cannot be cured with money, or through education or by legislation.  Stupidity is not a sin, the victim can't help being stupid.  But stupidity is the only universal capital crime; the sentence is death, there is no appeal, and execution is carried out automatically and without pity.  RAH

N.M.Edmands

« Reply #58 on: November 18, 2015, 01:37:26 pm »
    We will see, there are reports of heroin and coke use. From past experience, It is not uncommon for Islamic extremists to use drugs.
    Hell, it was the fight against the Moro people that helped build the reputation of the 45ACP as a 'manstopper'.  It has been said that their use of stimulants in battle is why the 38s of the time seemed ineffective
    Nat
    Politics is spherical; the only choice is which side of many to choose.
     But because politics is spherical there are only 2 sides--inside or outside.
     If I wish to maintain sanity I must choose outside.

freeman1685

• Contributor
    « Reply #59 on: November 19, 2015, 01:36:59 pm »
    You know, I don't particularly care what these fuckers call themselves, they're thugs threatening me and mine.  I'll deal with them the same way I'd deal with some homegrown CHUD, I will send them to their maker, express.
    Stupidity cannot be cured with money, or through education or by legislation.  Stupidity is not a sin, the victim can't help being stupid.  But stupidity is the only universal capital crime; the sentence is death, there is no appeal, and execution is carried out automatically and without pity.  RAH

Starguco

« Reply #60 on: November 19, 2015, 02:14:48 pm »
    If you're talking about the three hour raid in Saint-Denis, then yeah I'd say so.

What a waste of ammo pending on who was doing the shooting. I would have got control of the room or building next to the perps. I then would have used a drill bit and drilled a hole into the room and then pumped in a mix of knock out gas and laughing gas in the room.

When all is silent do a thermal scan on the room and go get the A$$holes.
    There is no such thing as Overkill. Die Lehrer Klaus Horstkamp.

"We must reject the idea every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each indiviual is accountable for his actions." Ronald Reagan

freeman1685

• Contributor
    « Reply #61 on: November 19, 2015, 02:45:02 pm »
    What a waste of ammo pending on who was doing the shooting. I would have got control of the room or building next to the perps. I then would have used a drill bit and drilled a hole into the room and then pumped in a mix of knock out gas and laughing gas in the room.

When all is silent do a thermal scan on the room and go get the A$$holes.

There were, what?  Eight people in an otherwise empty building?  I'd think they'd have at least one lookout.  Wouldn't you?

JesseL

• Sr. Contributor
      • Lambert Gunworks LLC
    « Reply #62 on: November 19, 2015, 03:44:37 pm »
    Despite my reservations about making declarative and absolute statements; I'm pretty confident that there's never going to be a terrorist attack involving bad guys running around shooting people in Prescott.

If it did happen, I'm fairly certain half the town would be headed for the party (for better or worse).

Feud

« Reply #63 on: November 19, 2015, 04:16:08 pm »
    Despite my reservations about making declarative and absolute statements; I'm pretty confident that there's never going to be a terrorist attack involving bad guys running around shooting people in Prescott.

If it did happen, I'm fairly certain half the town would be headed for the party (for better or worse).

Bikers, yes.  Disgruntled hippie spiritualist war boys from Sedona, maybe.  But terrorists?  Naw.   :thumbup

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/38801651/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts/t/police-swarm-arizona-town-after-biker-gangs-shootout/
    Don't give up the ship.

Starguco

« Reply #64 on: November 19, 2015, 05:14:56 pm »

There were, what?  Eight people in an otherwise empty building?  I'd think they'd have at least one lookout.  Wouldn't you?

So the look out is in the building or outside of it?
    Inside . They cannot cover all 4 sides of a regular 4 wall design building. Gas the building like the look out has x-ray vision.
    Outside. if you can find the person tranquilizer dart filled them with enough knock out juice to take out a elephant. Then gas the building.
    Gas it what is the look out going to do? call them and let them know not to breath?

As I was out doing errands. I was wondering would some one ask the more important question.  :hmm

What do with them after they wake up???  :whistle

There is no such thing as Overkill. Die Lehrer Klaus Horstkamp.

"We must reject the idea every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each indiviual is accountable for his actions." Ronald Reagan

freeman1685

• Contributor
    « Reply #65 on: November 19, 2015, 05:28:59 pm »
    :facepalm

coelacanth

• Sr. Contributor
    • eccentric orbit
    « Reply #66 on: November 19, 2015, 05:35:19 pm »
    Hey!  You took my reply!    :-P
                                                  Benjamin Franklin

freeman1685

• Contributor
    « Reply #67 on: November 19, 2015, 05:53:43 pm »
    Hey!  You took my reply!    :-P

Great minds, etc.

coyotesfan97

• Paws before boots!
    • Administrator
    « Reply #68 on: November 19, 2015, 06:16:53 pm »
    It was my understanding the terrorists fired 5000 rounds
    The bravest are surely those who have the clearest vision of what is before them, glory and danger alike, and yet notwithstanding, go out to meet it.  Thucydides 471BC

"Hey!  Let's be careful out there." Sgt Phil Esterhaus played by Michael Conrad

coelacanth

• Sr. Contributor
    • eccentric orbit
    « Reply #69 on: November 19, 2015, 06:57:02 pm »
    5000 rounds expended - no good guys dead - all terrorists currently @ room temperature.   Sounds like a win to me. 
                                                  Benjamin Franklin

ArizonaGunOwners.com

• Advertisement