Username: Password:

Author Topic: first new gun in AZ  (Read 1185 times)

Vector16

first new gun in AZ
« on: March 06, 2016, 03:19:08 pm »
Got my first new carry gun here in AZ. I picked up a S&W - M&P Shield in 40 cal.  I went to the shop about 15 min after I got the AZ DL and was delayed for 5 days.  No reason was given but I picked it up yesterday with a IWB and 40 JHP and 100 target loads. Still need to range it and makesure it functions correctly.  So far the trigger sucks so I may need the get the Apex trigger so its compatible to the Glock's that I have wit the EVO trigger.  Never had a gin this tiny before. Still need to get the CCW soon but I can CC without it, is that correct?
If your are always prepared for an emergency, it seems an emergency will never arise.

ArizonaGunOwners.com

• Advertisement

Reloader54

• Jeff1
    • Prod supporter of the 2A and Bill of Rights
    Re: first new gun in AZ
    « Reply #1 on: March 06, 2016, 03:24:52 pm »
    Yes that is correct. Arizona is one of 5 states that are what is called Constitutional Carry. You can carry either cc or OC in Arizona without a permit. But you cannot carry in other states without a permit. I do live in Arizona and I do OC everyday no problem. I also did get a carry permit for when I travel.
    Regards,
    Jeff Segal

Prod supporter of the 2A, the Bill of Rights, and the Constitution of the USA. I also believe in a Small Government run for the people and by the people. As well as limited term limits for elected officials in Washington. When the constitution was written it had 12 year limits.

ArizonaGunOwners.com

• Advertisement