Username: Password:

Author Topic: rimfire forum  (Read 2255 times)

rgabbert

rimfire forum
« on: September 08, 2012, 05:41:23 pm »
I'm a recent member of the forum and my main interest is in rimfire. I seem to see quite alot of others who seem to
have the same interests. Could a survey or some such be made to see if a rimfire forum could be added?

ArizonaGunOwners.com

• Advertisement

Thernlund

• Administrator
    • AZGO Founder
    Re: rimfire forum
    « Reply #1 on: September 08, 2012, 07:12:33 pm »
    We try not to have too much "forum sprawl" like other forums often suffer from as it can begin to make the board cluttered and confusing.

Of course we'll consider such a board if there becomes a strong need for it down the road.

For the time being, any rimfire weapon ought to fit in to either Handguns, Rifles or Ammunition.  Or even General Firearms Discussion if it's not exact with the others.

-T.

Black_water

• Contributor
    « Reply #2 on: September 09, 2012, 09:10:46 am »
    "Forum Sprawl"?  Lol, I like that.
    Eric Philips of Young Americans for Liberty summed up the law.

Obamacare will have the efficiency of the Postal Service, the sustainability of Social Security and the compassion of the IRS,” he said

Thernlund

• Administrator
    • AZGO Founder
    « Reply #3 on: September 09, 2012, 10:54:51 am »
    As we get bigger and can fill out other boards with varied topics, or there is an ongoing need for a specific section, we'll probably add in those cases. 

It would be reactive though, not proactive.  We very much want to avoid getting confusing or disorganized. 

-T.

ArizonaGunOwners.com

• Advertisement