Username: Password:

Author Topic: Harvesters in stock?  (Read 2736 times)

RetroG

• Contributor
Harvesters in stock?
« on: April 13, 2016, 02:41:41 pm »
Does anyone know of a dealer that has the 7.62 Harvesters in stock here in AZ?

ArizonaGunOwners.com

• Advertisement

Cyris

• Beer and Bullets
    Re: Harvesters in stock?
    « Reply #1 on: April 13, 2016, 03:48:48 pm »
    Does anyone know of a dealer that has the 7.62 Harvesters in stock here in AZ?

Did you try SGC? I think they have one of the larger stocks of stuff in the valley. There is a bit of a run on suppressors right now because of the trust thing, so you may need to call around.

That said, I really like my Harvester, and good luck!
    .:Cyris

If you want to protect your Right to Keep and Bear Arms in Arizona, then you want to join the Arizona Citizens Defense League (AzCDL)

RetroG

• Contributor
    « Reply #2 on: April 13, 2016, 06:13:53 pm »
    Unfortunately, SGC gets their silencers from SilencerShop, who has stopped carrying Silencerco products.  I know where I can get one from out of state, but I was trying to avoid the delay and cost.  I've asked SGC to find me a comparable can, but no joy so far.  Same with SilencerShop, I asked for a comparable can from them, but no response.  So now I'm trying to find one on my own, and I know what companies NOT to ask for help.  Oh, and I'm a member at SGC, have been for years, bought stuff through/from them.

steve2md

• Sr. Contributor
    « Reply #3 on: April 13, 2016, 07:13:01 pm »
    I know a guy..... Doc (Dark Sky Solutions) on here can probably get one in lightning fast. He's located in Flagstaff
    Heat it till it's hot, then beat it with a hammer until it's the shape you want.    Blacksmith's advice that works for pretty much everything in life

Cyris

• Beer and Bullets
    « Reply #4 on: April 13, 2016, 08:13:41 pm »
    I know a guy..... Doc (Dark Sky Solutions) on here can probably get one in lightning fast. He's located in Flagstaff

There is no lightning fast with NFA, you have to form3 it to another dealer which takes 6-8 weeks right now from what I am hearing (and thats about what mine took a month ago). I think he is hoping to find a dealer, in state that has one in stock that can drop onto form4 right now. That saves a good chunk of time.

Unfortunately, SGC gets their silencers from SilencerShop, who has stopped carrying Silencerco products.  I know where I can get one from out of state, but I was trying to avoid the delay and cost.  I've asked SGC to find me a comparable can, but no joy so far.  Same with SilencerShop, I asked for a comparable can from them, but no response.  So now I'm trying to find one on my own, and I know what companies NOT to ask for help.  Oh, and I'm a member at SGC, have been for years, bought stuff through/from them.

That sucks, I hadn't heard that. I just looked it up and speculation is massive violation of MAP. I can see that, as I got several SilencerCo suppressors from SS in the last year and all of them were stupid cheap compared to everywhere else.

I figured SGC would be big enough to not need to use SS for distro. They should be able to maintain their own inventory from distro's. Guess that explains why their prices suck most of the time =)

.:Cyris

If you want to protect your Right to Keep and Bear Arms in Arizona, then you want to join the Arizona Citizens Defense League (AzCDL)

steve2md

• Sr. Contributor
    « Reply #5 on: April 13, 2016, 08:33:13 pm »
    There is no lightning fast with NFA, you have to form3 it to another dealer which takes 6-8 weeks right now from what I am hearing
    Lightning fast is a relative term with NFA.....
    Heat it till it's hot, then beat it with a hammer until it's the shape you want.    Blacksmith's advice that works for pretty much everything in life

Dark Sky Solutions

• I am Doc
    • Sr. Contributor
    • https://facebook.com/Dark-Sky-Solutions
      • Dark Sky Solutions
    « Reply #6 on: April 14, 2016, 05:17:28 am »
    I have one in stock but it has been a demo unit. Only been shot 10-15 Rounds though.

Yes I can get them, no I do not use silencer shop. We are also the First SilecerCo SPEQ dealer in Arizona if you qualify for the program.

I do t keep a lot
    I. Stock because we can get them fairly quick. We use one of the largest distributors and get stuff as fast as the ATF approves. U fortunately because of the run on stuff we have been seeing 30-60 day Form 3s. Fortunately we use that time to get everything set and as soon as the Form 3 is Approved we  submit the Form 4. As long as we submit the form 4 prior to. July 13th d laws apply.

Doc
    Dark Sky Solutions
    Flagstaff, AZ
    www.DarkSkySolutions.com
    Doc

Click our logo above to go to our Website

ItWasntMe

• Known Agitator
    • Sr. Contributor
    « Reply #7 on: April 14, 2016, 05:25:13 am »
    [...] As long as we submit the form 4 prior to. July 13th d laws apply.
    [Docket No. ATF 41F; AG Order No. 3608-2016] : "This final rule was signed by the Attorney General on January 4, 2016. It is effective 180 days after date of publication in the Federal Register."

Unless I am mistaking, if the rule was published in the Register on January 4, 2016, then the postmarked form 4 deadline is Saturday, July 2, 2016. To be safe it should be postmarked by Friday, July 1, 2016.
    Have you considered the possibility that pathological narcissism is genetic?

Dark Sky Solutions

• I am Doc
    • Sr. Contributor
    • https://facebook.com/Dark-Sky-Solutions
      • Dark Sky Solutions
    « Reply #8 on: April 14, 2016, 05:42:25 am »
    [Docket No. ATF 41F; AG Order No. 3608-2016] : "This final rule was signed by the Attorney General on January 4, 2016. It is effective 180 days after date of publication in the Federal Register."

Unless I am mistaking, if the rule was published in the Register on January 4, 2016, then the postmarked form 4 deadline is Saturday, July 2, 2016. To be safe it should be postmarked by Friday, July 1, 2016.

I will have to find the document but from what I have read and been told, yes they submitted that Jan 2nd but it wasn't "activated" or "Accepted" until the 13th. Not positive but that is what we have been told by the NFA branch.

I am not taking chances though and we are only submitting under the old rules up until the last day of June to be safe.
    Doc

Click our logo above to go to our Website

ItWasntMe

• Known Agitator
    • Sr. Contributor
    « Reply #9 on: April 14, 2016, 03:54:45 pm »
    Sent you a message. Happened upon one today in Phoenix.
    Have you considered the possibility that pathological narcissism is genetic?

ArizonaGunOwners.com

• Advertisement