Username: Password:

Author Topic: Taoatalk wont play inbedded video on AZGO  (Read 2062 times)

FreeInAZ

• Sr. Contributor
  • Klingons never bluff. nottojtlhInganpu'.
Taoatalk wont play inbedded video on AZGO
« on: July 29, 2016, 10:08:27 pm »
Am I the only person having issues with tapatalk & videos here?

I wanted to watch the knife sharpener review that TNFrank posted. No joy in tapatalk. I logged on via the web and normal AZGO account & presto! Video plays fine. The weird thing is: I'm a member of a few other forums and can watch linked videos in tapatalk there? I guess it just some weird glitch or T won't pay them their tribute fees :p

Damn Crap-a-talk! :(
Better to die on our feet than live on our knees! "The art of war teaches us to rely not on the likelihood of the enemy's not coming, but on our own readiness to receive him; not on the chance of his not attacking, but rather on the fact that we have made our position unassailable." -Sun Tzu

ArizonaGunOwners.com

• Advertisement

ItWasntMe

• Known Agitator
    • Sr. Contributor
    Re: Taoatalk wont play inbedded video on AZGO
    « Reply #1 on: July 29, 2016, 10:32:31 pm »
    It's working for me. It opens in the YouTube application.
    Have you considered the possibility that pathological narcissism is genetic?

FreeInAZ

• Sr. Contributor
    • Klingons never bluff. nottojtlhInganpu'.
    « Reply #2 on: July 29, 2016, 10:50:33 pm »
    Thanks for the information. I guess I'll try updating tapatalk?
    Better to die on our feet than live on our knees! "The art of war teaches us to rely not on the likelihood of the enemy's not coming, but on our own readiness to receive him; not on the chance of his not attacking, but rather on the fact that we have made our position unassailable." -Sun Tzu

ItWasntMe

• Known Agitator
    • Sr. Contributor
    « Reply #3 on: July 30, 2016, 09:21:57 am »
    Or maybe reinstall it. I had some weird issues a few months ago after a Tapatalk upgrade that were only fixed when I cleared it's data in Android and reinstalled it from the Play store. If it helps any I'm using Tapatalk 6.0.11.

Clearing the cache deletes temporary files, while clearing the data removes all of your settings including log-in data.

Press your device's Menu button. | select Settings (or System Settings).
        Tap Application Manager (or Apps).
        Tap the app icon you want to repair.
        Tap Clear Cache.
    « Last Edit: July 30, 2016, 09:25:10 am by ItWasntMe »
    Have you considered the possibility that pathological narcissism is genetic?

ArizonaGunOwners.com

• Advertisement