Username: Password:

Author Topic: Trail Cams  (Read 84240 times)

Guy1az

• Sr. Contributor
Re: Trail Cams
« Reply #725 on: November 24, 2012, 10:02:32 AM »
"And when Alexander saw the breadth of his domain, he wept, for there were no more worlds to conquer."

Guy1az

• Sr. Contributor
« Reply #726 on: November 24, 2012, 10:04:59 AM »
"And when Alexander saw the breadth of his domain, he wept, for there were no more worlds to conquer."

Guy1az

• Sr. Contributor
« Reply #727 on: November 24, 2012, 10:07:21 AM »

Guy1az

• Sr. Contributor
« Reply #728 on: November 24, 2012, 10:09:52 AM »

coelacanth

• Sr. Contributor
« Reply #729 on: November 24, 2012, 01:45:22 PM »
Babies are always cute.  No matter what they grow up to be.   8)
"A dying culture invariably exhibits personal rudeness.  Bad manners.  Lack of consideration for others in minor matters.  A loss of politeness, of gentle manners, is more significant than is a riot."

Robert A. Heinlein,  "Friday"

Guy1az

• Sr. Contributor
« Reply #730 on: November 24, 2012, 01:52:21 PM »
Often when they have twins like that they will show up in a couple of weeks with only one.. Coyotes, bobcats or whatever may get them.. Sometimes they both make it just hard to say.

SurpShot

• Proud Defender of History's Patriots
« Reply #731 on: November 25, 2012, 06:47:51 AM »
Those made me smile.  ;D
"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
- George Washington

Guy1az

• Sr. Contributor
« Reply #732 on: November 25, 2012, 09:47:39 AM »
These guys were on the front trail yesterday.

coelacanth

• Sr. Contributor
« Reply #733 on: November 25, 2012, 09:48:54 AM »
Nice.   :yes   
"A dying culture invariably exhibits personal rudeness.  Bad manners.  Lack of consideration for others in minor matters.  A loss of politeness, of gentle manners, is more significant than is a riot."

Guy1az

• Sr. Contributor
« Reply #734 on: November 25, 2012, 09:51:05 AM »

Guy1az

• Sr. Contributor
« Reply #735 on: November 25, 2012, 09:51:27 AM »

Guy1az

• Sr. Contributor
« Reply #736 on: November 25, 2012, 09:52:40 AM »
I was surprised to see them moving at that time of day but they move when they want to.

coelacanth

• Sr. Contributor
« Reply #737 on: November 25, 2012, 09:54:43 AM »
They respond to changes in the weather and amount of daylight.  Also water availability will move them around.  Thanks for the pics - really enjoy them.   :thumbup

Guy1az

• Sr. Contributor
« Reply #738 on: November 25, 2012, 09:59:12 AM »
Well good I hope you guys do enjoy them...that's why I put them on here.

ItWasntMe

• Known Agitator
  • Sr. Contributor
« Reply #739 on: November 25, 2012, 12:01:07 PM »
Your house and land makes me jealous. :mad

The animals make up for some of it. :yes

But not enough of it. :doh

When can I move in? ;D

I travel light. :D

I have guns.  :shifty
"96% of violent criminals just hate being shot." - Jeff Cooper

Guy1az

• Sr. Contributor
« Reply #740 on: November 25, 2012, 12:28:57 PM »
If the SHTF happens come on in....I will need another gun.  There is only one road in and out of this canyon...we can shut it down..lol.

SurpShot

« Reply #741 on: November 25, 2012, 01:21:33 PM »
If the SHTF happens come on in....I will need another gun.  There is only one road in and out of this canyon...we can shut it down..lol.

Sign me up!  :thumbsup
"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
- George Washington

Guy1az

• Sr. Contributor
« Reply #742 on: November 25, 2012, 01:50:16 PM »
Deal.

john

« Reply #743 on: November 26, 2012, 12:59:46 AM »

Careful.... he said he could use another gun.... he didn't say you could stay. Sounds like the perfect ambush to me  :shocked

SurpShot

« Reply #744 on: November 26, 2012, 07:01:12 AM »

Careful.... he said he could use another gun.... he didn't say you could stay. Sounds like the perfect ambush to me  :shocked

:shocked You cant trust anyone anymore!  :pfft :rotfl
- George Washington

Guy1az

• Sr. Contributor
« Reply #745 on: November 26, 2012, 08:58:49 AM »
I love this pic...he was coming up the trail yesterday.

Guy1az

• Sr. Contributor
« Reply #746 on: November 26, 2012, 08:59:55 AM »
The ever present pigs.

Guy1az

• Sr. Contributor
« Reply #747 on: November 27, 2012, 08:17:40 AM »
This guy keeps landing on top of the trail cam.

Guy1az

• Sr. Contributor
« Reply #748 on: November 27, 2012, 08:18:08 AM »
The ever present pigs.

Guy1az

• Sr. Contributor
« Reply #749 on: November 27, 2012, 08:18:33 AM »