Username: Password:

Author Topic: Taran Tactical  (Read 1251 times)

car-ram-rod

• Sr. Contributor
    • Immediate Action Tactics & Training Group
Taran Tactical
« on: December 18, 2013, 10:19:43 pm »
if you watch Top Shot you should recognize this gentleman. The make some pretty sweet accessories. I grabbed a few base plates for my 34. ill test it out to see if it really hold 23rds
http://tarantacticalinnovations.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=110_106&products_id=343
NRA Pistol, Rifle and Shotgun Instructor
NRA Range Safety Officer
Colt AR15 Certified Armorer
GLOCK Armorer

ArizonaGunOwners.com

• Advertisement

870policemag

• Administrator
    Re: Taran Tactical
    « Reply #1 on: December 19, 2013, 09:29:44 am »
    It seems like this is how he got famous. I've watched tons of I.P.S.C. dvds with shooters like Rob Leatham, Todd Jarret, ect and I always saw him shot but never thought too much of him. From what I remember he was a pretty consistent shooter match after match but he just couldn't keep up with the other guys. I recognized him on top shot because of his interesting first name and  thought damn that man has gotten better. 
    Bullets are the only things that do their job only after they're fired.

Intel6

Re: Taran Tactical
    « Reply #2 on: December 19, 2013, 10:44:29 am »
    I am sure others will chime in here but he was already pretty famous within competition shooting circles mainly USPSA and 3 gun.

Big So Cal shooter whose real job is as a firearms advisor/trainer in the movie business. The one movie that comes to mind that he trained all the stars on was the Kingdom. 

ArizonaGunOwners.com

• Advertisement