Username: Password:

Author Topic: you talk'n to me.. yeah you, you talk'n to me.. open and continuous thread..  (Read 64896 times)

Thernlund

• Administrator
  • AZGO Founder
I'll be there in 45 minutes.  Same place as last time?

-T.

ArizonaGunOwners.com

• Advertisement

Harm

• Devils Advocate Recoil Junkie Loctite Applicator
    • Administrator
    Sort of.  The first 6 story building across the way.
    I know where my towel is.

Thernlund

• Administrator
    • AZGO Founder
    Alrighty.  Pizza for lunch it is.

Thanks to everyone else for the ideas (<grumblegrumble> jerks with jobs.. better things to do... productive lives.. <grumblegrumble>).

-T.

870policemag

• Administrator
    Come pick me up & we'll get Venezia's pizza ;-)

They make one helluva pie. I make sure to always get their pesto pizza. :thumbup
    Bullets are the only things that do their job only after they're fired.

pistolpadre

• Christian, proud geezer, i speak 1911's,harleys
    I'm still getting over yesterdays food poisoning from the Red Lobster. I don't usually get food poisoning this bad to where it takes me two days to recover from it. This must have been something more serious.

wife and youngest daughter had an issue with red lobster last Sat.. this is a normal stop for them, and in the past always enjoyable..
     NOT so much this time.. I suggested they changee to a sack lunch.. pub&j sammi'e etc.. wasn't met with a lot of excitement
    OK kids let's all chant together
    ooO'wwaaT'aaREE'taarD'iaMM'

870policemag

• Administrator
    wife and youngest daughter had an issue with red lobster last Sat.. this is a normal stop for them, and in the past always enjoyable..
     NOT so much this time.. I suggested they changee to a sack lunch.. pub&j sammi'e etc.. wasn't met with a lot of excitement

Was it the location near Alma school and southern?
    Bullets are the only things that do their job only after they're fired.

pistolpadre

ItWasntMe, I hope you found them early and damage was minimal. :-(

pistolpadre, :whistle strikes me as 'waiting for response' or 'I didn't do it' :shrug
     On to guns! :woot  I went to the range yesterday as well and found myself all alone! Went out on the mountain 6 min from home and did some drills to stay sharp as a blunt object.

agreed not a good tongue in cheek.. I was proud I could get this tablet to open ''more''.. curious on the ''drill'' what's your course of fire.. mine is (1911 for eg) two five round mags, tac reload at 15 yds.. two more (also five round) at 7 with lateral move during mag change.. sounds much better than it looks.. as in NOT a thing of beauty.. happy if I don't drop a magazine.

pistolpadre

Was it the location near Alma school and southern?

no they always go to the one at Arrowhead off of Bell..

ItWasntMe

• Known Agitator
    • Sr. Contributor
    ItWasntMe, I hope you found them early and damage was minimal. :-( [...]
    Yah, I did. Got them taken care of today. It was as if 100,000 termites were silenced at once. They're amazing creatures and epic engineers of the insect world but they need to do their engineering away from my house. :glare

I thawed pork chops for dinner but having read Harm's post about lunch, I am reconsidering that idea and leaning towards pizza. I don't have Venezia's nearby but I do have Rosatti's (Chicago Style super deep dish goodness) nearby. :drool
    Have you considered the possibility that pathological narcissism is genetic?

N.M.Edmands

Very strange, I wonder if it's a supply problem. My wife and step daughter always go to RL for 'special ladies days' and both came back last month with problems.
    Prescott that time.
     On the PB+J--that suggestion would get me locked out. You're a brave man Padre! Or foolish.
     On the 'drills', more of a disorganized defensive handgun session, with a 360 degree range to myself, I can run around looking like a foolish old man combating the cardboard hordes.
     I always win and look cool doing it. :facepalm
    Nat
    Politics is spherical; the only choice is which side of many to choose.
     But because politics is spherical there are only 2 sides--inside or outside.
     If I wish to maintain sanity I must choose outside.

N.M.Edmands

Yah, I did. Got them taken care of today. It was as if 100,000 termites were silenced at once. They're amazing creatures and epic engineers of the insect world but they need to do their engineering away from my house. :glare

I thawed pork chops for dinner but having read Harm's post about lunch, I am reconsidering that idea and leaning towards pizza. I don't have Venezia's nearby but I do have Rosatti's (Chicago Style super deep dish goodness) nearby. :drool

1st. Glad to hear it! :thumbup
     2nd. Great -I have to go listen to a Bimmer 2.8 and now all I can hear is my stomach. :cursing Thanks a bunch man!
    Nat

freeman1685

• Contributor
    So, I was looking at the calendar today.  At Friday in particular, and realized:  It's an anniversary...  Of sorts.  This coming Friday will be the 22nd Anniversary of becoming once again a civilian.  I was discharged from the Army on Jan. 31, 1992.  Woo Hoo. :yawn
    Stupidity cannot be cured with money, or through education or by legislation.  Stupidity is not a sin, the victim can't help being stupid.  But stupidity is the only universal capital crime; the sentence is death, there is no appeal, and execution is carried out automatically and without pity.  RAH

N.M.Edmands

Thanks for the service. Do you ever miss any of it?
    Nat

freeman1685

• Contributor
    Thanks for the service. Do you ever miss any of it?

You're Welcome.  And yeah, I miss it occasionally.  I was never in combat, but I made some good friends.
    Stupidity cannot be cured with money, or through education or by legislation.  Stupidity is not a sin, the victim can't help being stupid.  But stupidity is the only universal capital crime; the sentence is death, there is no appeal, and execution is carried out automatically and without pity.  RAH

HammerDown

Anybody know anyplace in Tucson that does custom Kydex holsters. I just bought a Versa carry for my subcompact, Ive had it on since I got home from work, and i already hate it.   :cursing
    "Gun free zone" = A target rich environment for those that want to do harm.

Thernlund

• Administrator
    • AZGO Founder
    I accidentally live-tweeted the State of the Union speech.

-T.

ItWasntMe

• Known Agitator
    • Sr. Contributor
    I accidentally live-tweeted the State of the Union speech.
    How do you accidentally tweet an entire speech? He certainly said "they deserve" a lot. This years speech is basically a used car salesman pitch. I definitely deserve the items shipping tomorrow. We all deserve for UPS to work a bit better. They certainly have not been "hearting" logistics the past two months.

Have you considered the possibility that pathological narcissism is genetic?

Thernlund

• Administrator
    • AZGO Founder
    How do you accidentally tweet an entire speech?

Yeah... that's not really what that means.  ;)

-T.

RetroG

• Contributor
    deleted.

pistolpadre

Quote from: Thernlund link=topic=6185.msg75402#msg75402 date=1390968o50
    Yeah... that's not really what that means.  ;
    -T.

so you're looking like a Obama supporter huh?. not sure on the used car thing, it would mean he had a real job...this is great, do your friends now think your into income redistribution.. OH, and that pesky Obama care thing, how's that going for you.. more than a dozen people pay yet..

Enough, you seem like a good man.. no more Obama jokes.. So that ''most transparent" administration, working out well is it?.. hows the Prious running

been fun.. a pm begging you not to ban me will follow..

Misfire51

• Sr. Contributor
     Went to the Perfect Union forum yesterday and the site was down for repairs. Went there this morning and it was gone :confused I guess theres no way to find out what happens to some thing on the Net or is there? They have some good stuff on Minis and Garands.
    Tony / Mighty Arms

AK47RND

Went to the Perfect Union forum yesterday and the site was down for repairs. Went there this morning and it was gone :confused I guess theres no way to find out what happens to some thing on the Net or is there? They have some good stuff on Minis and Garands.

Probably down for maintenance....

We’ll be back soon!

Sorry for the inconvenience but we are currently experiencing some technical difficulties. We will be back as soon as possible.
    "You Can't Move Forward, Until You Know Where You Are"

"A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

pistolpadre

I accidentally live-tweeted the State of the Union speec
    -T.

duhh ohh.. just reread my comment, uhh I wasn't suggesting you actually ARE an Obama supporter.. 

sometimes I'm virtually worthless.. 

N.M.Edmands

duhh ohh.. just reread my comment, uhh I wasn't suggesting you actually ARE an Obama supporter.. 

sometimes I'm virtually worthless..
    Sorry Padre, no one is worthless. Look at me- I make an excellent bad example. :-)
    Nat

wjr3895

Good friend of mine says I'm a great example of a derelict! Some in my last career would agree!

My wife will testify to it! Doh!

ArizonaGunOwners.com

• Advertisement