Username: Password:

Author Topic: Browning XBolt Stainless Stalker .223 Rem Trigger work  (Read 1287 times)

tiger1

Browning XBolt Stainless Stalker .223 Rem Trigger work
« on: May 23, 2015, 11:29:37 am »
I am looking for a local gunsmith who can put a lighter trigger spring in my Xbolt feather trigger.  I just took delivery of the rifle 3 days ago and the adjustment screw does nothing; the trigger breaks at 4/25 lbs regardless of the adjustment screw in or out.  Looking for someone local who can install the spring in a reasonable period of time.  Any suggestions would be appreciated.  I live in northeast Phoenix.  Thanks

ArizonaGunOwners.com

• Advertisement

tiger1

Re: Browning XBolt Stainless Stalker .223 Rem Trigger work
    « Reply #1 on: May 27, 2015, 03:59:08 pm »
    I found two gunsmiths who will do the work from another site, thanks anyway.

870policemag

• Administrator
    « Reply #2 on: May 27, 2015, 04:39:14 pm »
    Sorry that I couldn't find you a smith but I don't anyone that far that I have done business with. I only recommend what I use.  :shrug

Anyways, best of luck to yuh. :thumbup
    Bullets are the only things that do their job only after they're fired.

tiger1

« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2022, 01:11:22 pm »
    I am looking for a local gunsmith who can put a lighter trigger spring in my Xbolt feather trigger.  I just took delivery of the rifle 3 days ago and the adjustment screw does nothing; the trigger breaks at 4.25 lbs regardless of the adjustment screw in or out.  Looking for someone local who can install the spring in a reasonable period of time.  Any suggestions would be appreciated.  I live in northeast Phoenix.  Thanks

ArizonaGunOwners.com

• Advertisement