Username: Password:

Author Topic: Carbine trainers in Arizona  (Read 2590 times)

AIM9X

Carbine trainers in Arizona
« on: July 18, 2016, 10:25:51 am »
I want to take a carbine class, but there's no way I can convince the wife to let me go away for 5 days for Gunsite's 5 day class.  I'm looking for something that is no longer than 3 days.  I don't believe Gunsite offers their 3 day class in Arizona. 

Does anyone have any recommendations for a non-Gunsite carbine class in Arizona?

ArizonaGunOwners.com

• Advertisement

Bishop112

Re: Carbine trainers in Arizona
    « Reply #1 on: July 18, 2016, 12:57:18 pm »
    Have you looked at Suarez international? I'm not sure what they have on the rifle department but their pistol stuff is well renowned.

car-ram-rod

• Sr. Contributor
      • Immediate Action Tactics & Training Group
    « Reply #2 on: July 18, 2016, 06:40:29 pm »
    IMO gunsite is really your only professional place to go. The clowns over at cow town aren't worth anythjng.
    NRA Pistol, Rifle and Shotgun Instructor
    NRA Range Safety Officer
    Colt AR15 Certified Armorer
    GLOCK Armorer

AIM9X

« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2016, 02:04:06 pm »
    Have you looked at Suarez international? I'm not sure what they have on the rifle department but their pistol stuff is well renowned.

Lucky Day: Reading telegram: "Three Amigos, Hollywood, California. You are very great. 100,000 pesos. Come to Santa Poco put on show, stop. The In-famous El Guapo."

Dusty Bottoms: What does that mean, in-famous?

Ned Nederlander: Oh, Dusty. In-famous is when you're MORE than famous. This man El Guapo, he's not just famous, he's IN-famous.

Lucky Day: 100,000 pesos to perform with this El Guapo, who's probably the biggest actor to come out of Mexico!

Dusty Bottoms: Wow, in-famous? In-famous?

PPD7800

« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2016, 07:34:13 pm »
    Check out Glendale Comunity College, they have a carbine class that was pretty darn good. It use to be taught by Giles Stock, who taught the exact class for Gunsite. Don't know,if he still teaches it or not, next time I bump into him I'll have to verify.
    "The sheep pretend the wolf will never come, but the sheepdog lives for that day"

vincei

« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2016, 11:34:28 am »
    I want to take a carbine class, but there's no way I can convince the wife to let me go away for 5 days for Gunsite's 5 day class.  I'm looking for something that is no longer than 3 days.  I don't believe Gunsite offers their 3 day class in Arizona. 

Does anyone have any recommendations for a non-Gunsite carbine class in Arizona?

I'm looking at taking Mike Pannone's Carbine class in Dec.    http://www.ctt-solutions.com/

I've heard some good things about his classes and it is local: Casa Grande.

steve2md

• Sr. Contributor
    « Reply #6 on: September 03, 2016, 09:29:58 am »
    Lucky Day: Reading telegram: "Three Amigos, Hollywood, California. You are very great. 100,000 pesos. Come to Santa Poco put on show, stop. The In-famous El Guapo."

Dusty Bottoms: What does that mean, in-famous?

Ned Nederlander: Oh, Dusty. In-famous is when you're MORE than famous. This man El Guapo, he's not just famous, he's IN-famous.

Lucky Day: 100,000 pesos to perform with this El Guapo, who's probably the biggest actor to come out of Mexico!

Dusty Bottoms: Wow, in-famous? In-famous?
    Quite possibly the best comedy ever written. I love the 3 amigos   "VIVE LOS AMIGOS!!!"      "Hefe, would you say I have a plethora of pinatas?...."  Too many good lines to count
    Heat it till it's hot, then beat it with a hammer until it's the shape you want.    Blacksmith's advice that works for pretty much everything in life

ArizonaGunOwners.com

• Advertisement