Username: Password:

Author Topic: WTB Hi point 9mm  (Read 2901 times)

monster

WTB Hi point 9mm
« on: September 08, 2016, 01:57:09 pm »
Looking for a functioning hi point 9mm handgun. Thanks!
« Last Edit: September 08, 2016, 03:02:27 pm by monster »

ArizonaGunOwners.com

• Advertisement

FreeInAZ

• Sr. Contributor
    • Klingons never bluff. nottojtlhInganpu'.
    Re: WTB Hi point 9mm
    « Reply #1 on: September 08, 2016, 03:37:54 pm »
    C .H.U.D.'s err I mean Buds has them for $153 shipped...

https://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/mobile/product/48302/redirect

Better to die on our feet than live on our knees! "The art of war teaches us to rely not on the likelihood of the enemy's not coming, but on our own readiness to receive him; not on the chance of his not attacking, but rather on the fact that we have made our position unassailable." -Sun Tzu

FreeInAZ

• Sr. Contributor
    « Reply #2 on: September 08, 2016, 03:41:56 pm »
    Although I'm known to be a hi-point user ... the larger framed pistols are better guns by them in my experience (45 & 40). The 9mm & .380 pistols by HP use the same mag. This means more slop, which equates to more chance for cartridges to feed improperly.

Better to die on our feet than live on our knees! "The art of war teaches us to rely not on the likelihood of the enemy's not coming, but on our own readiness to receive him; not on the chance of his not attacking, but rather on the fact that we have made our position unassailable." -Sun Tzu

FreeInAZ

• Sr. Contributor
    « Reply #3 on: September 08, 2016, 03:48:07 pm »

FreeInAZ

• Sr. Contributor
    « Reply #4 on: September 08, 2016, 03:53:22 pm »
    Here's mine running a 18 round MecGar P226 mag with a m&p 9c grip spacer. Not the best looking rig, but 100% functional. :)
    http://gregcotellc.com/cart/sig-sauer-magazines-c-123/

« Last Edit: September 08, 2016, 04:02:29 pm by FreeInAZ »

FreeInAZ

• Sr. Contributor
    « Reply #5 on: September 08, 2016, 03:57:57 pm »
    And here's a review on the HP 45 pistol here from back in 2013.
    https://arizonagunowners.com/index.php?topic=3673.0

FreeInAZ

• Sr. Contributor
    « Reply #6 on: September 08, 2016, 04:03:23 pm »
    Anyways...hope this helps & I apologize in advance if it doesn't. ;)

monster

« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2016, 06:29:14 pm »
    I appreciate the input. I am looking for a used Hi point pistol.

FreeInAZ

• Sr. Contributor
    « Reply #8 on: September 08, 2016, 06:36:01 pm »
    I appreciate the input. I am looking for a used Hi point pistol.
    Any particular reason you want used? Gun to experiment on? Just need it as cheap as possible?

I ask as you won't find as many used HP's as you used to. Reason being folks have discovered their excellent "no questions asked warranty", meaning they tend to send them in vs lose money in a private sale.

Some pawn shops around might have them, but you'll pay nearly as much for a pawn gun than you will for a new one in my experience. :(

FreeInAZ

• Sr. Contributor
    « Reply #9 on: September 08, 2016, 07:13:27 pm »
    Like I said here's one used at a Mesa pawn shop for $125 + tax 12.50 that brings it to approx $137.50

http://phoenix.backpage.com/SportsEquipForSale/125-hi-point-c9-compact-9mm-semi-automatic-pistol/42414266

monster

« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2016, 07:40:07 pm »
    not bad.

FreeInAZ

• Sr. Contributor
    « Reply #11 on: September 12, 2016, 04:59:05 pm »
    Any luck?

870policemag

• Administrator
    « Reply #12 on: September 12, 2016, 05:03:35 pm »
    I heard they'll take $125 cash OTD if you mention AZGO :whistle
    Bullets are the only things that do their job only after they're fired.

FreeInAZ

• Sr. Contributor
    « Reply #13 on: September 12, 2016, 05:08:50 pm »
    I heard they'll take $125 cash OTD if you mention AZGO :whistle
    Yeah, as I have no personal experience with that shop, (out of my area of operations), they have a pretty good Rep working there according to several members here. ;)

Cyris

• Beer and Bullets
    « Reply #14 on: September 12, 2016, 05:24:05 pm »
    Yeah, as I have no personal experience with that shop, (out of my area of operations), they have a pretty good Rep working there according to several members here. ;)

Yeah, 870 may or may not have some insider information for some insider type reasons =)
    .:Cyris

If you want to protect your Right to Keep and Bear Arms in Arizona, then you want to join the Arizona Citizens Defense League (AzCDL)

monster

« Reply #15 on: September 12, 2016, 07:45:57 pm »
    Awesome, thanks for the heads up 870!

ArizonaGunOwners.com

• Advertisement