Username: Password:

Author Topic: Was Santa good to everyone?  (Read 8188 times)

Dough333

Was Santa good to everyone?
« on: December 26, 2012, 02:24:20 pm »
Just curious if santa ( or anyone) brought any of you some goodies for xmas.  Guns, ammo, knives, tactical gear.. just about anything related to the general topic.

I received a Ruger 10/22 takedown as an early xmas present.  Needless to say that was far and away the best present that I got this year :)

I did give my uncle a SOG bladeknife this year.  He absolutely loved it!!  It's always a good feeling to see someone excited about the gift you gave them :)

Here is the knife.  Didn't know much about it but it seemed like a good practical knife by a fairly reputable company.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0073H2L1Y/ref=oh_details_o01_s00_i00

ArizonaGunOwners.com

• Advertisement

brandyspaw

• Sr. Contributor
    Re: Was Santa good to everyone?
    « Reply #1 on: December 26, 2012, 03:50:34 pm »
    I received a Ruger 10/22 takedown as an early xmas present.  Needless to say that was far and away the best present that I got this year :)

Wow, thats even better than the Official Red Ryder Carbine-Action Two-Hundred-Shot Range Model Air Rifle that Ralphie got for Christmas!
    "When the government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
    Thomas Jefferson

"Most of my money has gone for guns, cars and guitars.  The rest I just wasted."

idiotsayswhat

« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2012, 04:44:12 pm »
    Wow, thats even better than the Official Red Ryder Carbine-Action Two-Hundred-Shot Range Model Air Rifle that Ralphie got for Christmas!

I dunno dude...  Ralphie's had a compass in the stock...   :pfft

Just kidding, I'd dig a 10/22 these days. 

Tremorx

« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2012, 05:22:04 pm »
    You'll shoot your eye out kid!  :)  I got a new galco iwb holster to go with my new xd sc  :thumbup

Thernlund

• Administrator
    • AZGO Founder
    « Reply #4 on: December 26, 2012, 05:26:26 pm »
    No gun stuff for me.  My wife and I tend to buy for each other throughout the year as opportunity dictates, so gift-giving dates (birthday, Christmas) tend to get ignored.

I did get quite a few guns throughout the year however.  So there is that.   :thumbup

-T.

trig

« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2012, 05:44:52 pm »
    Here is what I got

goose egg  :facepalm

divorced / no kids family mostly gone just dad & sister dont see em much
    CCW is the right choice

Thernlund

• Administrator
    • AZGO Founder
    « Reply #6 on: December 26, 2012, 05:50:45 pm »
    Here is what I got

goose egg  :facepalm

divorced / no kids family mostly gone just dad & sister dont see em much

PM me your address and I'll send you an AZGO-themed Monkey Fist.   ;)

-T.

altsehastiin

« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2012, 05:51:53 pm »
    This Christmas was all about my new baby boy (and nieces and nephews), but I did give my brother 3 Pmags, my Dad 3 Pmags, and another brother 3 new Polish AK mags.

As for me, Santa delivered a Colt 6920 with Magpul FDE furniture to my local pawn shop on Saturday...purchased at pre-panic prices!

jackjr

« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2012, 06:39:01 pm »
    My wife surprised me, really surprised me, with a CZ 75.   I looked at it Sunday morning and she snuck out and bought it right after I left the store.   It is a non import brought back by a serviceman from Germany.  Took it to the range today and put a hundred or so 115gr. rounds through it and it ran like the devil.   Sweet, smooth, easy trigger.   Met the man that sold it and got the original paperwork, target, hammer, and a few other things.   He is going to see that I get the original grips when he finds them.   
    « Last Edit: December 26, 2012, 06:41:34 pm by jackjr »

ItWasntMe

• Known Agitator
    • Sr. Contributor
    « Reply #9 on: December 26, 2012, 07:00:04 pm »
    Yep. Amazon gift card of a substantial amount and some other odds and ends. But the best gifts were those I've been acquiring on my own for the past month or so... I'm happy.
    Have you considered the possibility that pathological narcissism is genetic?

Guy1az

• Sr. Contributor
    « Reply #10 on: December 26, 2012, 07:21:06 pm »
    I did not get jack... Nada .. Zip.. Zilch... I must have been very bad this year... Let me think.. Yeah I was.

ItWasntMe

• Known Agitator
    • Sr. Contributor
    Re: Re: Was Santa good to everyone?
    « Reply #11 on: December 26, 2012, 07:23:19 pm »
    I did not get jack... Nada .. Zip.. Zilch... I must have been very bad this year... Let me think.. Yeah I was.
    Sorry to hear that man. Things will get better.

Guy1az

• Sr. Contributor
    « Reply #12 on: December 26, 2012, 07:28:14 pm »
    It's ok I am good.  I bought a lot for people and donated. I have truly blessed this past year.

Thernlund

• Administrator
    • AZGO Founder
    « Reply #13 on: December 26, 2012, 07:28:52 pm »

Monkey fist for you too!  PM your address.   :thumbup

I still have to send one to ItWasntMe too.   :doh

-T.

ItWasntMe

• Known Agitator
    • Sr. Contributor
    Re: Re: Was Santa good to everyone?
    « Reply #14 on: December 26, 2012, 07:31:01 pm »
    Monkey fist for you too!  PM your address.   :thumbup

I still have to send one to ItWasntMe too.   :doh
    Hah. I'm in not in any hurry. But enough monkey business T!!! :rotfl

1evilwj

« Reply #15 on: December 26, 2012, 11:15:49 pm »
    Pmags???  :drool those things are like gold man!  :rotfl

Wingman709

• This Xbox Life
    Was Santa good to everyone?
    « Reply #16 on: December 26, 2012, 11:24:15 pm »
    Nothing gun related but I got cash which I will be spending on CCW training and permit as soon as I get back to town. 
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. - Edmund Burke

Wolfoholic

• Contributor
    « Reply #17 on: December 27, 2012, 02:21:32 am »
    Yea didn't get anything lol. Except for the paperwork for my crappy car from the dmv so i can go to the shoot in January. Yay. But I'm hoping to get more hours at work and buy a 22 lr before I'm done with college lol. Yay for being poor and not a dem. Lol

SurpShot

• Proud Defender of History's Patriots
    « Reply #18 on: December 29, 2012, 07:45:48 am »
    I got what the best thing that any father could ask for......big smiles on my kids faces Christmas morning. Those little brats made out like bandits!!  :rotfl

Among the countless little things that just take up space under the tree, each one got a "big ticket" item (or two).

My little girl got a mode of transportation that is sweeter than anything I have.

My 9 year old got the I-Pod touch she has always been wanting. Screen is scratched already.  :facepalm

And the boy, at 11 years old, got a new X-Box bundle and his Henry .22. 

Went out the day after and ran a couple hundred rounds through it. Will post video and pictures as soon as I get them moved to the computer.
    "A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
    - George Washington

Cyris

• Beer and Bullets
    « Reply #19 on: December 29, 2012, 09:21:12 am »
    Not much for the wife and I, we got stuff for the kids/nieces/nephews/etc this year. We are (were?) hoping to pick up a couple of 10/22 take downs through the group buy.
    .:Cyris

If you want to protect your Right to Keep and Bear Arms in Arizona, then you want to join the Arizona Citizens Defense League (AzCDL)

theultimatehic

« Reply #20 on: December 29, 2012, 09:26:59 am »
     :confusedGot a25$ gift card to buffalo wild wings. Don'tcare for the place that much so someone is getting free food.
    I may not like what you say, but I'll defend your right to say it!

jackjr

« Reply #21 on: December 29, 2012, 12:19:04 pm »
    It's ok I am good.  I bought a lot for people and donated. I have truly blessed this past year.
    And a Big Thumbs Up to you.   Have a great New Year.

steve2md

• Sr. Contributor
    « Reply #22 on: December 29, 2012, 07:10:07 pm »
    Finally got the cup holder for my Harley!!!! and then yesterday, I used my "gift money" to pick up an FPK Dragunov.......YAY!!!!!! Here's the kicker....Got it for $450!!!
    Heat it till it's hot, then beat it with a hammer until it's the shape you want.    Blacksmith's advice that works for pretty much everything in life

Gaston34

« Reply #23 on: December 29, 2012, 10:13:28 pm »
    Santa (my wife) was very good to me....she bought me/us a new Savage 110BA in .338 Lapua. 

ItWasntMe

• Known Agitator
    • Sr. Contributor
    « Reply #24 on: December 30, 2012, 07:46:38 am »
    Santa (my wife) was very good to me....she bought me/us a new Savage 110BA in .338 Lapua.
    Oooh, nice!  :thumbsup

ArizonaGunOwners.com

• Advertisement