Username: Password:

Author Topic: Need a mechanic will work on your car for guns,ammo etc or anything gun related  (Read 1847 times)

ccapehart1017

• 1st bat. 8th Cavalry Regiment. OIF 06-08
Need a mechanic will work on your car or truck for guns,ammo etc or anything gun related  just cash always works to   WILL WORK FOR GLOCKS lol
need some work done one your truck car or diesel and no cash let me know
qualified gas and diesel mechanic
currently going to school and lookin for side jobs
keep in mind i dont have tons of tools so i am limited to the jobs i can do by the tools i have the school i went to didnt really help in that aspect much
so for example i could do
head gaskets
sump seals diff seals
oil changes
radiator flushes
diff lube changes
manual tranny lube change cant do automatic that requires an expensive machine
4x4 xfer cases
plugs
brakes rotors  do not have a lathe to turn rotors though its fairly cheap at a shop anyways
shocks
can rebuild gas engines need access to cherry picker  (dont ask me to rebuild your diesel engine for a glock) gas engine rebuilds are maybe around 500 to 1000 bucks depending on the engine  diesels are anywhere from 3000 to 8000 on a powerstroke for example 
4x4 lift kits or suspension work
much more just text me or email me you can respond on here but text or email will get quicker response
4806210130 avoid calling in the evening or after noon
let me know what you got to trade and what you need done and will figure something out
keep in mind certain jobs require specialized tools that only shops have scan tool shit like that

ArizonaGunOwners.com

• Advertisement

ccapehart1017

• 1st bat. 8th Cavalry Regiment. OIF 06-08
    im a nice guy to
    so if you have any questions need  any maintence advice etc  feel free to ask ill help or answer to best of my abilitys or point you in the right direction or send you to a shop that wont rake you over the coals

ArizonaGunOwners.com

• Advertisement