Username: Password:

Author Topic: CCW training on Sundays and / or Mondays?  (Read 1999 times)

RetroG

• Contributor
CCW training on Sundays and / or Mondays?
« on: November 09, 2016, 02:52:47 pm »
My son does not carry.  I'd like to expose him to the mindset and laws, to at least get him to consider it.  He's a big guy, carries a knife and doesn't think he needs to carry a gun. 

I'd pay for it, but his job is Tuesday thru Saturday.  Any good trainers work those days?

ArizonaGunOwners.com

• Advertisement

N.M.Edmands

• Contributor
    Re: CCW training on Sundays and / or Mondays?
    « Reply #1 on: November 09, 2016, 05:34:12 pm »
    Nat
    Politics is spherical; the only choice is which side of many to choose.
     But because politics is spherical there are only 2 sides--inside or outside.
     If I wish to maintain sanity I must choose outside.

FreeInAZ

• Sr. Contributor
    • Klingons never bluff. nottojtlhInganpu'.
    « Reply #2 on: November 09, 2016, 06:20:19 pm »
    Tell your son that Bruce Lee, perhaps the most skilled martial artist ever known to man, owned and carried a .357 cal pistol for protection when he could legally. In other words, nobody is such a bad ass that they can't use a little help at times. ;)

http://www.bruceleedivinewind.com/jesseglover.html

« Last Edit: November 09, 2016, 06:26:00 pm by FreeInAZ »
    Better to die on our feet than live on our knees! "The art of war teaches us to rely not on the likelihood of the enemy's not coming, but on our own readiness to receive him; not on the chance of his not attacking, but rather on the fact that we have made our position unassailable." -Sun Tzu

RetroG

• Contributor
    « Reply #3 on: November 10, 2016, 04:56:25 pm »
    I'm his father, and he is still coming out of that phase where I don't know anything.  He's getting much better about it, but sometimes a different voice is helpful.   ;-)

FreeInAZ

• Sr. Contributor
    • Klingons never bluff. nottojtlhInganpu'.
    « Reply #4 on: November 10, 2016, 07:33:06 pm »
    I'm his father, and he is still coming out of that phase where I don't know anything.  He's getting much better about it, but sometimes a different voice is helpful.   ;-)
    I have an 8 year old and know those days loom near for me too. Good dad trying to nudge him along the wise path.
    Better to die on our feet than live on our knees! "The art of war teaches us to rely not on the likelihood of the enemy's not coming, but on our own readiness to receive him; not on the chance of his not attacking, but rather on the fact that we have made our position unassailable." -Sun Tzu

ArizonaGunOwners.com

• Advertisement