Username: Password:

Author Topic: Payson gun show this weekend, any info?  (Read 1624 times)

StealthyMcStealth

• Bang
Payson gun show this weekend, any info?
« on: February 17, 2017, 12:43:34 pm »
I see there is a gun show in Payson this weekend. Anyone know if it is a decent gun show? There is also one in Tucson so i'm debating which one to go to. Mainly looking for used guns. Thanks. 

I found these on www.gunshows-usa.com

ArizonaGunOwners.com

• Advertisement

Marx-ism's

• Administrator
    • Why a duck?
    Re: Payson gun show this weekend, any info?
    « Reply #1 on: February 17, 2017, 04:20:05 pm »
    I would tend to think that the Tucson show should be larger than the Payson show.  That said I haven't been to a gun show in Tucson in more than 10 years so I'm definitely not a good person to ask........
    "I refuse to join any club that would have me as a member." - Groucho Marx

grossekatz

« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2017, 01:42:50 am »
    Last time I went it was pretty small, but not too bad of a show. Nice drive to get up there and a good bbq place just down the road.

StealthyMcStealth

• Bang
    « Reply #3 on: February 19, 2017, 07:57:30 am »
    The joke's on me. I learned not to trust that web site. I drove up to Payson and the show is not this weekend, it was LAST weekend. So I had breakfast and lunch in Payson and toured a bunch of the shops there.

If you have not been in the Pioneer Village Trading Post it is worth a look. If you are a fan of knives and swords you will love it. The have hundreds and hundreds of them in there and for all budgets from $10 to thousands. Both new and old/antique. They also sell used/antique guns there too. Seemed to be good prices on them. I was ready to buy a sword and maybe a gun but the older gentleman that runs the place didn't want to be bothered with helping me. He was too busy dusting some dinner plates. I even asked for help and he just blew me off. That was the only downside, I walked out without spending a penny. But still a place worth a look.

coelacanth

• Sr. Contributor
    • eccentric orbit
    « Reply #4 on: February 19, 2017, 07:32:25 pm »
    Had a similar experience a few years back.  I think you might have to actually set something on fire to get their attention.  :smh
    " A republic, if you can keep it. "
                                                  Benjamin Franklin

ArizonaGunOwners.com

• Advertisement