Username: Password:

Author Topic: Store with AR parts in Phoenix?  (Read 1331 times)

Whathefff

Store with AR parts in Phoenix?
« on: April 15, 2017, 10:41:01 am »
I need some smaller parts for an AR build, like a safety switch, pins, mag release. Do you guys know a store that carries parts to build your own. thanks.

ArizonaGunOwners.com

• Advertisement

StealthyMcStealth

• Bang
    Re: Store with AR parts in Phoenix?
    « Reply #1 on: April 15, 2017, 03:14:17 pm »
    While Mesa, not Phx, these guys should have what you need. ALL they sell is AR parts. They don't sell complete guns. Looked to me like they had every part you could possibly need. http://www.axctactical.com

They also sell paintball stuff.

azgarn

« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2017, 06:42:07 pm »
    Ammo az, , sportsmans warehouse

Whathefff

« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2017, 01:17:15 am »
    Thanks, I never made it to mesa but found most of what I needed at Tombstone Tactical.

anm2_man

• Contributor
    « Reply #4 on: April 16, 2017, 08:52:40 am »
    Have you ever tried Cactus Tactical ?   Although they don't have a real store front, you can order online and have them do a will call where you can pick it up at their office. 
    "Peace is that brief, glorious moment in history when everybody stands around, and smart people are reloading."

Whathefff

« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2017, 12:02:48 pm »
    I'm from the Prescott area so I don't know to much about what's in Phoenix except for the usual Sportsman's and Cabelas which have a very limited selection of standard parts. I've ordered from Tombstone Tactical online a couple of times so I went there. They didn't have the grip screw, washer, safety spring & detent but I found them at Shooters Vault.

brandyspaw

• Sr. Contributor
    « Reply #6 on: April 16, 2017, 12:56:25 pm »
    Just in case anyone south of Phoenix ever needs AR parts---there's always a good selection in stock at Crazzy Joe's Weapons. He's an FFL I've been using for transfers. 

He's in Arizona City right off the I-10 (half way between Phoenix and Tucson) and he keeps all the AR parts for building or repairs. He stocks
    everything down to the smallest of AR parts.
    "When the government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
    Thomas Jefferson

"Most of my money has gone for guns, cars and guitars.  The rest I just wasted."

1911_username

« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2017, 08:29:04 pm »
    If your out in Awatukee area, Merchant Firearms sells individual small parts. Don;t ask me how I know. Dog on detents and springs just seems to vanish on me. :-\

ArizonaGunOwners.com

• Advertisement