Username: Password:

Author Topic: Instinctive Shooting  (Read 1024 times)

azqkr

Re: Instinctive Shooting
« Reply #25 on: July 23, 2017, 05:18:10 AM »
I'll attach these letters of recommendations from law enforcement agencies and an leo full time trainer from Jan Jose, Ca. for members to ponder.

These have been forwarded to a mid western state sheriffs swat association after one of their swat deputies trained with me several months ago, took what he discovered back to the head of the association, who then contacted me and asked I forward the attached doc to him for consideration.

I may make the trip, but the traveling days are pretty much behind me. It appears I may be sponsored back into Fla this Nov. by a former Fla. Highway Patrol/trooper who's attended a few, and helped RO several others over the last decade who now trains in the private sector himself and has been approached by enough people who want me back one more time.

Everyone's got an opinion, some are more educated than others, of course. 

« Last Edit: July 23, 2017, 06:06:01 AM by azqkr »

Chuck

« Reply #26 on: July 24, 2017, 08:51:06 AM »
Yes something to ponder. Why submit ten year old letters?   
« Last Edit: July 24, 2017, 09:53:36 AM by Chuck »

patkelly4370

« Reply #27 on: July 24, 2017, 09:18:28 AM »
Yes something to ponder. Why submit ten year old letters?
Ego

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

azqkr

« Reply #28 on: July 24, 2017, 11:06:15 AM »
Ego

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Simply direct rebuttal to the uneducated opinions without the benefit of the training expressed elsewhere.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2017, 11:08:34 AM by azqkr »

Chuck

« Reply #29 on: July 24, 2017, 11:33:30 AM »
Yes, and it's too bad that everybody I just read the comments from hasn't even been in front of him for a class. I might be wrong but no one that had remarks ever took his training. Until I do something I never take someone else's opinion because it's not mine. I've worked with him for 3 years about 2 to 3 times per week and it's good stuff. My back ground is military and all I was taught was front sight press. I(heard) about him, melted a open mind and took his class. Never looked back. I believe the helmet was for a go pro camera. You don't have to start bashing. If you don't want the training cool. But I didn't start the tread for people to start telling me stuff about someone they never met.

What military were you in?

Landrover

« Reply #30 on: July 24, 2017, 12:10:50 PM »
Chuck  . I was a Ranger in the 1/75  out of Savannah Ga.
Again I ask the membership to please refrain from bashing my thread. This was simply a public service announcement.

LuckyLeaky

• Sr. Contributor
« Reply #31 on: July 24, 2017, 01:19:21 PM »
Open forum and people are questioning the validity of the trainer.....
Their questions are a public service announcement as well :)
You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life... -Winston Churchill

Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose.

Chuck

« Reply #32 on: July 24, 2017, 01:24:11 PM »
Chuck  . I was a Ranger in the 1/75  out of Savannah Ga.
Again I ask the membership to please refrain from bashing my thread. This was simply a public service announcement.

I also spent time at Stewart and Hunter during my 24 years of service. So much for your public service announcement, it appears many members appear to have problems with the person you recommended. No matter what war story he told you, I can tell you for a fact that he was not trained by the OSS nor was he trained by the CIA. Thank you for your service.......Airborne!!!!!

azqkr

« Reply #33 on: July 24, 2017, 01:28:20 PM »
Open forum and people are questioning the validity of the trainer.....
Their questions are a public service announcement as well :)

And now that the membership has the opportunity to read the letters of recommendations from lea's/leo's who've taken/experienced the training, as well as the threat starter [ I might be wrong but no one that had remarks ever took his training. Until I do something I never take someone else's opinion because it's not mine. I've worked with him for 3 years about 2 to 3 times per week and it's good stuff.  ], they no longer need to question the validity of the trainer further.

The letters stand on their own merit, everyone's else stated uneducated opinion is just that. One may further question the validity of the trainer, but it's nothing more than uneducated opinion without benefit of experiencing the training themselves, and thus really hold no merit over first hand accounts/experiences with the training involved. Any further questioning of the validity of the skills or the trainer, moving forward would be questioning the integrity of the skills and/or trainer.

As for the the OSS reference, I was trained by one of the founding members Mitchel WerBell III, not the OSS organization. Here's a picture of WerBell and myself in his den at the Sionics training facility in 1981. The OP misstated being trained by the OSS, but meant by an OSS operative. A minor oversight easily corrected here which should lay to rest the question about the OSS reference by the OP.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2017, 01:41:32 PM by azqkr »

Thernlund

• Administrator
« Reply #34 on: July 24, 2017, 01:43:16 PM »
We're done here.  Closed.

If anyone wants to know more about Robin Brown, just Google it.

-T.
    The views expressed in this post are personal views only and not those of AZGO.  AZGO doesn't have views.  It's a piece of software.