Username: Password:

Author Topic: Looking to borrow AR 15 gunsmithing tools  (Read 203 times)

Super Tomcat

Looking to borrow AR 15 gunsmithing tools
« on: August 05, 2017, 09:06:31 am »
Hi all,

I don't do much posting, mostly lurking but I am going to building my first AR shortly as parts trickle in.

Before I purchase these tools I was wondering if anyone had a set I could borrow. Specifically the upper receiver clamp that goes into a vice grip for barrel installation and the Bev block for muzzle brake installation. Punches, punch starters, and an armors hammer would also be awesome. I have a wrench the I believe covers all my needs.

I know this isn't the place but if you have spare parts such as lpk basics or forward assist kit I could be interested in purchasing. Just let me know.

I am tool savvy and will respect and return your equipment in a timely manner. I would also be happy to exchange IT assistance for the favor. Located in South Chandler near Alma School and Chandler road.

I'll check in here periodically or you can text me at 85o4o82694.

Thanks for the read,

A fighter jet

RSM

Re: Looking to borrow AR 15 gunsmithing tools
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2017, 06:25:44 pm »
The best thing to do is purchase the tools. You never know when you'll need to break something down and borrowing the tools might be hard to do. The tools are just flat handy to have on hand at all times.

Super Tomcat

Re: Looking to borrow AR 15 gunsmithing tools
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2017, 01:59:00 pm »
Other then head space gauges im there. I discovered the magpul Bev covered all my barrel needs which made buying it easier. Just need some head space gauges now