Username: Password:

Author Topic: Lucid Optics Quality Overlooked.  (Read 639 times)

Lucidshooter

Lucid Optics Quality Overlooked.
« on: August 15, 2017, 08:29:28 am »
Hello guys, I have been shooting Lucid Optics for a couple years now. I have found them to be a Solid optic for the price! For instance their 6-24X50 has been mentioned in several articles I have read. One in Predator magazine about their 100 yard zero to the Mile. More recently Solider of fortune had them paired up with the Ruger Precision 6.5 Creedmore.  I got one and installed it on my Ruger Precision 6.5 Creedmore. I have been impressed with the quality of glass and repeatability of the zero. I have not had to adjust my zero in over 2 years I also got a 1-6X24 on my .223 Wylde. This optic is an illuminated etched reticle. The 1 is a true one and I have no problem running it with both eyes open. These optics come with a lifetime warranty that I have not had to use. But I did call them before purchase and I got to speak with someone personally about my concerns with buying what I though as a budget optic. They laid my concerns to rest and after mounting the 6-24X50 and more than 500 rounds later I bought the 1-6X24. Both of these optics are under $500! I could not believe my eyes when that 6-24 was the same quality as my Lepould I paid twice as much for! I just wanted to say for those people looking to get a quality optic and not break the bank or have their wife ban them from the credit card. This is a viable option.

ArizonaGunOwners.com

• Advertisement