Username: Password:

Author Topic: ISO: Tactical HD Shotgun Class  (Read 326 times)

GTGallop

• KG7NDC
  • Sr. Contributor
ISO: Tactical HD Shotgun Class
« on: September 16, 2017, 09:38:51 am »
In Search Of Tactical Home Defense Shotgun Class...
Looking for suggestions and recommendations.

I've already completed John's class on Combat Pistol through his Black Wolf / Hollow Point company.  Great fun! Learned a lot.
But.....   AFAIK John doesn't have Tac-Shotgun Classes and he's literally (and I'm not making this up) 80 bajillion miles from Cave Creek / North Scottsdale.
So I'd definitely go back to him, but the distance and lack of a class there has me looking elsewhere.

Whatcha got?
The only thing that separates man from animal is our affinity for toilet paper.

Once we as a society lose that affinity we begin to descend back into the animal kingdom, and after three or more days you will find the food chain beginning to invert on itself.

ynotaz

Re: ISO: Tactical HD Shotgun Class
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2017, 09:41:44 am »
Did you check with John for a recommendation?  He knows a lot of other folks around the valley.

GTGallop

• KG7NDC
  • Sr. Contributor
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2017, 03:32:41 pm »
Did you check with John for a recommendation?  He knows a lot of other folks around the valley.

I've asked when he's going to do a class because I really like his teaching style.  Never thought to ask him for a recommendation.  But then he never thought to recommend anyone else in any of our interactions.

Once we as a society lose that affinity we begin to descend back into the animal kingdom, and after three or more days you will find the food chain beginning to invert on itself.

FreeInAZ

• Sr. Contributor
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2017, 04:23:16 pm »
I know SGC has them, but that's all I know. I can teach you the homeboy's guide to serving/surviving in Detroit with a shotgun.... but that may not meet your needs living in mean hard streets of Cave Creek - where the gangs wear DESIGNER LEATHERS...and ride $40k Harley's

« Last Edit: September 16, 2017, 04:46:37 pm by FreeInAZ »

FreeInAZ

• Sr. Contributor
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2017, 04:36:16 pm »
My small job shotgun

FreeInAZ

• Sr. Contributor
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2017, 04:36:53 pm »
My large job shotgun

FreeInAZ

• Sr. Contributor

Martimus

• Sr. Contributor
« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2017, 08:33:47 pm »
If you don't mind coming down to South Tempe, C2 Tactical has a Tactical Shotgun course

https://c2tactical.com/shotgun-400-course/

... and after the first of the year they'll have a second location over by the Mayo Hospital...
"If the left side of your brain controls the right side of your body, and the right side of your brain controls the left side of your body, then left-handed people must be the only ones in their right minds."  ~ W.C. Fields

LuckyLeaky

• Sr. Contributor
« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2017, 12:33:16 am »
Isn't that technically a 3rd location? Lol
You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life... -Winston Churchill

Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose.

GTGallop

• KG7NDC
  • Sr. Contributor
« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2017, 07:28:18 am »
SGC is close but I'd give C2 a shot (no pun intended) too.  C2's Tactical class is probably well above what I'm looking for, but I'm going to check out their S-Gun 1 and 2 classes. 

Martimus

• Sr. Contributor
« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2017, 09:49:36 am »
Isn't that technically a 3rd location? Lol

Well maybe if you consider Caswells an indoor shooting range?  Based on air quality on the range itself, I consider it something of a carcinogen.  :rotfl
"If the left side of your brain controls the right side of your body, and the right side of your brain controls the left side of your body, then left-handed people must be the only ones in their right minds."  ~ W.C. Fields

coelacanth

• Sr. Contributor
  • eccentric orbit
« Reply #11 on: September 17, 2017, 12:58:10 pm »
An outhouse with a bullet trap?    :facepalm
"A dying culture invariably exhibits personal rudeness. Bad manners. A lack of consideration for others in minor matters. A loss of politeness, of gentle manners, is more significant than is a riot." 

Robert A. Heinlein ,  Friday

FreeInAZ

• Sr. Contributor
« Reply #12 on: September 17, 2017, 04:38:54 pm »
An outhouse with a bullet trap?    :facepalm
Yeah...the few folks I know that go there do so only because it's close for them.. not for the nice atmosphere...(pun intended). ;)