Username: Password:

Author Topic: Pistol caliber rifles  (Read 190 times)

frankbrandenburg

• Lurker
Pistol caliber rifles
« on: October 10, 2017, 09:31:17 am »
I am interested in going to a 9mm rifle using Glock magazines by the way hello to everybody I guess my social skills are somewhat lacking

Thernlund

• Administrator
Re: Pistol caliber rifles
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2017, 01:22:00 pm »
    The views expressed in this post are personal views only and not those of AZGO.  AZGO doesn't have views.  It's a piece of software.

anm2_man

• Contributor
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2017, 03:59:45 pm »
OR one of these -  But Colt MAG's

I have one it works really good

ronin047

« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2017, 07:36:16 pm »
...or this:

http://palmettostatearmory.com/psa-16-9mm-1-10-keymod-classic-rifle-516446755.html

...although, it's been hit & miss with PSA lately...a lot of "temporarily out of stock"...

Intel6

« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2017, 07:54:24 am »
I have one of the Sub 2000's in 9mm and It is a fun gun to play with.  Was contemplating building up an AR15 in 9mm using glock mags because so many are using them in PCC competition.  Went to a USPSA match in Albuquerque, NM  this past weekend and ended up picking up this off the prize table.  It is a custom built PSA 9mm with a custom cerekote paint job that has the match logo in it. it also has a one off compensator on it that the guy who built it is looking to produce. Funny it was the 13th annual match they had and it was called "Lucky 13" and I was the one that ended up being lucky.

patkelly4370

« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2017, 01:34:38 pm »
I am considering doing similar as the OP (welcome to the forum from another newbie) only with another platform.
Wife and I have Beretta pistols in 9mm. I'm looking to get a Beretta CX4 in 9mm to go with my PX4 & her 92FS.
It's considered an "assault weapon" <rolling eyes> here in CA, so it may be my moving present when we move to Bullhead City next year.
When we scouted the Bullhead area a couple weeks ago she found a Cimarron in .357 to go with her Henry Big Boy.
Fun times ahead.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

coelacanth

• Sr. Contributor
  • eccentric orbit
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2017, 12:16:43 pm »
I am interested in going to a 9mm rifle using Glock magazines by the way hello to everybody I guess my social skills are somewhat lacking

Glad you could join us.   :thumbup    Good luck with your search. 
"A dying culture invariably exhibits personal rudeness. Bad manners. A lack of consideration for others in minor matters. A loss of politeness, of gentle manners, is more significant than is a riot." 

Robert A. Heinlein ,  Friday