Username: Password:

Author Topic: USPSA Sunday morning at Pima Pistol Club. Thank God.  (Read 1123 times)

Ken S LaTrans

• The One You Hate Because He Knows His Shit
  • Jon Baker Is Not Impressed
USPSA Sunday morning at Pima Pistol Club. Thank God.
« on: February 23, 2018, 10:29:32 am »
Thank God.  I need ballistic therapy at a good match.

I have been out of town for a few days in freakin' Globe of all places.  It was nice to get home this morning and load a few hundred rounds of match ammo. 

PPC really does put on a good match.  After shooting USPSA all over the region for 25 years...I say the PCC matches are the best in AZ overall.
Ugly people have ugly babies.  Stupid people have stupid babies.  Ugly and stupid people have ugly and stupid babies.  Sadly, those ugly and stupid children still seem to find other ugly and stupid people to fuck them.

ArizonaGunOwners.com

• Advertisement

armoredman

• Contributor
    Re: USPSA Sunday morning at Pima Pistol Club. Thank God.
    « Reply #1 on: February 24, 2018, 02:38:20 am »
    Just on the other side of San Carlos by Globe is a public range that the PD will unlock for you, I'm told...you could been shooting in the cold and wet. ;)

Ken S LaTrans

• The One You Hate Because He Knows His Shit
    • Jon Baker Is Not Impressed
    Re: USPSA Sunday morning at Pima Pistol Club. Thank God.
    « Reply #2 on: February 24, 2018, 06:26:25 am »
    I know that range.  I don't shoot public ranges.  Amateur Hour is not my idea of fun.  Getting flagged by Bubba and his pals when they show how tacticool they are with their SKS and Hi Points is not ever on my agenda.
    Ugly people have ugly babies.  Stupid people have stupid babies.  Ugly and stupid people have ugly and stupid babies.  Sadly, those ugly and stupid children still seem to find other ugly and stupid people to fuck them.

ArizonaGunOwners.com

• Advertisement