Username: Password:

Author Topic: Sporting clays may 5th  (Read 838 times)

1969gto

Sporting clays may 5th
« on: May 06, 2018, 10:23:32 am »
Anyone here shoot in the sporting clays this past weekend at Ben Avery ?

ArizonaGunOwners.com

• Advertisement

christopherRobin

Re: Sporting clays may 5th
    « Reply #1 on: May 01, 2020, 08:48:35 pm »
    I suppose almost no one has....But I'm itching to.  Seems like social distancing would be pretty easy there.  Of course I'm still a scaredy cat.

bill460

« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2020, 02:58:21 am »
    Not Ben Avery, but the Lake Havasu City Sportsman's Club is going to reopen the shotgun ranges next week. (Trap, Skeet, & 5-Stand Sporting Clay's). But I doubt I'll be going anymore this year. It's starting to get too hot. Not to mention they've had to put a whole bunch of special rules in place. Masks have to be worn at all times, (except on the firing line). Only 1 person at a time is allowed in the clubhouse. No sitting around having coffee and socializing. (Which is a part of the reason I like to go).

We have automated trap machines that utilize card readers. Now those have to be all cleaned with alcohol after every round. While I understand the reasons for all of this. It's just too much for my liking. Hopefully, all of this crap will be over with by next Fall, and it will be back to business as usual. At least that's what I'm hoping for. Only time will tell.

GunSellerDude

« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2020, 06:15:13 pm »
    Yeah throwing your own clays gets old. Ben Avery needs to let us back in

ArizonaGunOwners.com

• Advertisement