Username: Password:

Author Topic: Glock 19 Gen4 1st Look.  (Read 1310 times)

TNFrank61

• Contributor
Glock 19 Gen4 1st Look.
« on: August 15, 2018, 08:43:24 pm »
Sold the AR Pistol and got a "normal" handgun for carry, a Glock 19 Gen4. Anyway, enjoy the vid and I'll talk to ya' later. TN.Frank Out.

Luke 22:36 (NIV)
36 He said to them, “But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don’t have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one."

"The Second Amendment of our Bill of Rights is my Concealed Weapons Permit, period."
- Ted Nugent

ArizonaGunOwners.com

• Advertisement

CopperT0p

Re: Glock 19 Gen4 1st Look.
    « Reply #1 on: November 22, 2018, 02:35:11 pm »
    Looks good the glocks are always a very good choice!

TNFrank61

• Contributor
    « Reply #2 on: November 29, 2018, 07:24:28 am »
    For aftermarket accessories you can't beat Glock. Just about anything you want/need will be available for a Glock especially the G19. If you don't mind the grip angle and a poly striker fired handgun then Glock is THE one to get.
    Luke 22:36 (NIV)
    36 He said to them, “But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don’t have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one."

"The Second Amendment of our Bill of Rights is my Concealed Weapons Permit, period."
    - Ted Nugent

FreeInAZ

• Sr. Contributor
    • Klingons never bluff. nottojtlhInganpu'.
    « Reply #3 on: November 29, 2018, 07:39:55 am »
    For aftermarket accessories you can't beat Glock. Just about anything you want/need will be available for a Glock especially the G19. If you don't mind the grip angle and a poly striker fired handgun then Glock is THE one to get.
    Yep! They are the "LEGO's" of the pistol world. Love them, hate them, or don't care either way, one thing is certain, they are: rugged/functional/popular pistols for a reason and will continue to be so for the foreseeable future.
    Better to die on our feet than live on our knees! "The art of war teaches us to rely not on the likelihood of the enemy's not coming, but on our own readiness to receive him; not on the chance of his not attacking, but rather on the fact that we have made our position unassailable." -Sun Tzu

VitalSignsAbsent

« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2018, 09:16:25 pm »
    Good video. Makes me sad that I don't see factory included 15-round mags when I open Glock tupperware here in CA  :mad

And don't feel bad about going back to 9mm. It's a proven caliber (as many know) with so many technologically advanced rounds available...

jspauletich

« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2019, 03:52:01 pm »
    Love the Glock 9mm. I have a few of them and they have always been dependable and accurate.

ArizonaGunOwners.com

• Advertisement