Username: Password:

Author Topic: Tucson Live Finger prints  (Read 1337 times)

fshnfvr

Tucson Live Finger prints
« on: December 05, 2018, 09:20:38 am »
Anyone know a place in Tucson to get live finger prints for an electronic form 1?  I called some shops listed as having it but they all said no.  I can do normal but have found the live seems to go faster.

Thanks
Chad

ArizonaGunOwners.com

• Advertisement

Pwc

Re: Tucson Live Finger prints
    « Reply #1 on: December 05, 2018, 09:23:53 am »
    What is 'live' vs 'normal"?

fshnfvr

« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2018, 10:31:27 am »
    What is 'live' vs 'normal"?

Live is digital prints. They are all electronic and submitted electronically. No finger print card.

Pwc

« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2018, 01:53:06 pm »
    Then they are 'electronic' prints.

I wouldn't want to go to anyone to have copies of my prints made and given back on a thumb drive.  That means someone has an uncontrolled copy of 'me'.  As electronic signature/print/eyeball scan matures I wouldn't want any uncontrolled copies around.

Of course noone would sell your data, would they.  If you have to have it, I'd check to see if software and reader are available for home computers, and save to encypted file.

anm2_man

• Contributor
    « Reply #4 on: December 07, 2018, 05:58:37 am »
    Then they are 'electronic' prints.

I wouldn't want to go to anyone to have copies of my prints made and given back on a thumb drive.  That means someone has an uncontrolled copy of 'me'.  As electronic signature/print/eyeball scan matures I wouldn't want any uncontrolled copies around.

Of course noone would sell your data, would they.  If you have to have it, I'd check to see if software and reader are available for home computers, and save to encypted file.  Or maybe you can contact FFL's on this list http://fflgundealers.net/transfer/arizona/

Unfortunately your Right, but authorized electronic print readers are only allowed to be used by Law enforcement and FFL's.  You just can't easily get an FFL and have a criminal background.   So with that stated it actually is pretty safe and it does speed up the process.   Normally prints are handled by the local law enforcement.   

I really don't know of any FFL's in Tucson that have that capability, but there is a member here "Brucea4" who has several NFA items.  I'm sure he would maybe know.  Reach out to him. 
    "Peace is that brief, glorious moment in history when everybody stands around, and smart people are reloading."

TheCol.U.S.M.C.

• Contributor
    « Reply #5 on: December 19, 2018, 09:09:12 pm »
    Try and find a SilencerShop kiosk near you. You can do your prints yourself it’s really easy. I did it for my last 2 form 4s. You can also use there app and web page to file Form 1s. Looking to do my next SBR that way.

ArizonaGunOwners.com

• Advertisement