Username: Password:

Author Topic: C2 Squad $150 yearly membership will expire..  (Read 1351 times)

FreeInAZ

• Sr. Contributor
  • Klingons never bluff. nottojtlhInganpu'.
C2 Squad $150 yearly membership will expire..
« on: April 16, 2019, 12:18:44 pm »
Howdy folks from my squad. Just an FYI our squad membership will expire in the end of May. I know it's hard to believe a year has nearly passed so quickly. Anyways it looks like we may lose a couple of folks, so spread the word if you want to get this deal for another year. Current members please send me a PM and we'll work out the getting the re-up done for you before the deadline.

Kind regards -

FreeInAZ ;)
Better to die on our feet than live on our knees! "The art of war teaches us to rely not on the likelihood of the enemy's not coming, but on our own readiness to receive him; not on the chance of his not attacking, but rather on the fact that we have made our position unassailable." -Sun Tzu

ArizonaGunOwners.com

• Advertisement

PogoJack

• ἐρεῖ τῷ κυρίῳ ἀντιλήμπτωρ μου εἶ καὶ καταφυγή μου
    Re: C2 Squad $150 yearly membership will expire..
    « Reply #1 on: April 16, 2019, 12:45:01 pm »
    Thanks for the heads up! I am up for it if you need more people.

FreeInAZ

• Sr. Contributor
    « Reply #2 on: April 16, 2019, 12:58:09 pm »
    Thanks for the heads up! I am up for it if you need more people.
    Thanks Sir, I'll keep you in mind as we sort out the details. :)
    Better to die on our feet than live on our knees! "The art of war teaches us to rely not on the likelihood of the enemy's not coming, but on our own readiness to receive him; not on the chance of his not attacking, but rather on the fact that we have made our position unassailable." -Sun Tzu

coelacanth

• Sr. Contributor
    • eccentric orbit
    « Reply #3 on: April 16, 2019, 12:59:43 pm »
    I may also have some interest in it depending on the details.  If you run short on your required complement send me a PM and we'll discuss it. 
    " A republic, if you can keep it. "
                                                  Benjamin Franklin

FreeInAZ

• Sr. Contributor
    « Reply #4 on: April 16, 2019, 01:06:40 pm »
    I may also have some interest in it depending on the details.  If you run short on your required complement send me a PM and we'll discuss it.
    Sounds great oh wise one. One kid just vanished for lack of a better phrase(?) and one of the gals who signed up has only used her card once, so I'm pretty sure she will be leaving. The key to this Squad discount is, you have to go to C2 alteast once a month to benefit. The fee for any schlub off the street to shoot is $15 per hour. A Squad member pays $12.50 per month for unlimited range hours. I shot on Saturday for 2.5 hours with no issues other than: I'm old and weak and need a cornucopia of ammunition.

Marx-ism's

• Sr. Contributor
    • Why a duck?
    « Reply #5 on: April 16, 2019, 04:12:02 pm »
    Gee time flies....

I'll reach out regarding my renewal for the next year...
    "I refuse to join any club that would have me as a member." - Groucho Marx

FreeInAZ

• Sr. Contributor
    « Reply #6 on: April 16, 2019, 05:32:24 pm »
    Gee time flies....

I'll reach out regarding my renewal for the next year...
    Cool!

[emoji41]

coelacanth

• Sr. Contributor
    • eccentric orbit
    « Reply #7 on: April 16, 2019, 07:18:49 pm »
    I think I'd make it at least twice a month if I can find a time when the range isn't overrun with .   .    .     ummm   :hmm  .    .     .  idiots.  Yeah, that's the word I'm looking for.   :yes   I'll be dragging Mrs. c along in the search for an appropriate EDC gun and some range practice as well once we find one so minimum usage is not likely to be an issue.   Unless I move or something relatively drastic like that. 

I assume I can shoot my own ammo there ( no steel core stuff  :smh ) instead of having to buy it on the premises? 
                                                  Benjamin Franklin

FreeInAZ

• Sr. Contributor
    « Reply #8 on: April 16, 2019, 07:31:26 pm »
    I think I'd make it at least twice a month if I can find a time when the range isn't overrun with .   .    .     ummm   :hmm  .    .     .  idiots.  Yeah, that's the word I'm looking for.   :yes   I'll be dragging Mrs. c along in the search for an appropriate EDC gun and some range practice as well once we find one so minimum usage is not likely to be an issue.   Unless I move or something relatively drastic like that. 

I assume I can shoot my own ammo there ( no steel core stuff  :smh ) instead of having to buy it on the premises?
    Spot on, yes you can shoot your own ammo & collect your brass too. The best times to go are earlier during the week or ealier/later on weekends. They do have rental guns and if I remember correctly(?) they are free to Squad members *however you must use their ammo in rental guns* :(

I always haul in my own ammo and targets as theirs are shall we say 'excessively priced'...

coelacanth

• Sr. Contributor
    • eccentric orbit
    « Reply #9 on: April 16, 2019, 07:35:58 pm »
    Yeah, I seem to remember that phenomenon from back in the day when I frequented Caswell's over in Mesa.  Hey, you charge what the market will bear, smile and say "Thank you" when they hand you the money, right? 
                                                  Benjamin Franklin

ben

« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2019, 05:04:09 am »
    I may be interested. Is there an additional fee for having another person come along and using the same lane? Or just the $150/year and your range visits are covered for whoever you bring with you? Thank you. And please keep me in the loop.

anm2_man

• Contributor
    « Reply #11 on: April 17, 2019, 06:50:47 am »
    Howdy folks from my squad. Just an FYI our squad membership will expire in the end of May. I know it's hard to believe a year has nearly passed so quickly. Anyways it looks like we may lose a couple of folks, so spread the word if you want to get this deal for another year. Current members please send me a PM and we'll work out the getting the re-up done for you before the deadline.

Kind regards -

FreeInAZ ;)

Jeff - I will also sign in for a renewal.   Let me know when you need the money.

Roger

"Peace is that brief, glorious moment in history when everybody stands around, and smart people are reloading."

FreeInAZ

• Sr. Contributor
    « Reply #12 on: April 17, 2019, 09:55:25 am »
    Jeff - I will also sign in for a renewal.   Let me know when you need the money.

Roger
    Will do. I'll send you a PM with the details.

FreeInAZ

• Sr. Contributor
    « Reply #13 on: April 17, 2019, 10:00:54 am »
    I may be interested. Is there an additional fee for having another person come along and using the same lane? Or just the $150/year and your range visits are covered for whoever you bring with you? Thank you. And please keep me in the loop.
    Hi Ben. You are covered as a member, however guests must pay [no guest passes like Scottsdale Gun club however, they are nearly $400 per year now for basic membership]. I'm not sure if they (C2) reduce the rate if you're sharing the lane for the guest? As former SGC member I can show you a bunch of guest passes that I never used. So in my case the passes and cheap SGC T shirt weren't worth the added $250 a year. ;)
    « Last Edit: April 17, 2019, 10:07:19 am by FreeInAZ »

FreeInAZ

• Sr. Contributor
    « Reply #14 on: April 17, 2019, 04:17:35 pm »
    Update - looks like we will have 2 spots available, so if you're looking for a smoking deal on a year membership that can be used at both C2 ranges this is for you. $150 ($12.50 per month) gets you this: see pic -

AZ Husker

« Reply #15 on: April 17, 2019, 04:50:16 pm »
    I'll take a slot if available. Sending PM.

coelacanth

• Sr. Contributor
    • eccentric orbit
    « Reply #16 on: April 17, 2019, 06:50:14 pm »
    Same here.  PM inbound. 
                                                  Benjamin Franklin

FreeInAZ

• Sr. Contributor
    « Reply #17 on: April 17, 2019, 10:16:35 pm »
    Wow those went fast! Thanks for the interest everyone & should for some odd reason another spot becomes available, I'll be sure to post it up. Thanks again all and welcome to our new squad members.

[emoji41]

anm2_man

• Contributor
    « Reply #18 on: May 18, 2020, 02:14:10 pm »
    Has any squad member heard from FreeINAz ???   
    "Peace is that brief, glorious moment in history when everybody stands around, and smart people are reloading."

coelacanth

• Sr. Contributor
    • eccentric orbit
    « Reply #19 on: May 18, 2020, 08:18:28 pm »
    Not recently.    :coffee
                                                  Benjamin Franklin

GTGallop

• N5MKH
    • Sr. Contributor
      • QRZ - N5MKH
    « Reply #20 on: May 18, 2020, 09:04:16 pm »
    He was going back to Chicago to handle family business off and on.
    I use to see his Kia around the neighborhood quite a bit but about the time he disappeared here, that car quit showing up at the same Walmarts and Grocery stores.  My guess is he had to go back to Chicago for an extended period maybe moved back.
    The only thing that separates man from animal is our affinity for toilet paper.
    Once we, as a society, lose that affinity, we begin to descend back into the animal kingdom, and after three or more days you will find the food chain beginning to invert on itself.

https://www.qrz.com/db/n5mkh

FreeInAZ

• Sr. Contributor
    « Reply #21 on: May 18, 2020, 10:41:40 pm »
    Dear GOD! GT you insult me! I'm from Detroit & wear the battle scars openly! ;)
    Seriously though- I haven't been here (AZGO) for roughly a year & recently found a bunch of PMs notices from the forum forwarded to the spam folder of my email account.   :wtf: Anyhow for the my Squad  folks here it looks like we will have 2 openings coming up when our membership expires on 5/28/2020. So that's where we stand as of this evening 5/18/2020

anm2_man

• Contributor
    « Reply #22 on: May 19, 2020, 05:04:40 am »
    Seriously though- I haven't been here (AZGO) for roughly a year & recently found a bunch of PMs notices from the forum forwarded to the spam folder of my email account.   :wtf: Anyhow for the my Squad  folks here it looks like we will have 2 openings coming up when our membership expires on 5/28/2020. So that's where we stand as of this evening 5/18/2020

Jeff I'm interested in re-upping.   If its the same price, I'll get a check out to you today.
    Roger

GTGallop

• N5MKH
    • Sr. Contributor
      • QRZ - N5MKH
    « Reply #23 on: May 19, 2020, 06:34:04 am »

Forgive me Klingon for I have sinned....

JEFF IS BACK!
    Da hell have you been up to? Man have I missed your presence on this board!
    Hope you have been well and all is good with the fam-n-stuff.  Pulling through Corona and maybe knocking back a few Coronas in the process.
    The only thing that separates man from animal is our affinity for toilet paper.
    Once we, as a society, lose that affinity, we begin to descend back into the animal kingdom, and after three or more days you will find the food chain beginning to invert on itself.

https://www.qrz.com/db/n5mkh

« Reply #24 on: May 19, 2020, 08:57:30 am »
    FreeInAZ or maybe Jeff.  I have missed you being here and been concerned of what may have happened.  Hope to be hearing more from you.

ArizonaGunOwners.com

• Advertisement