Username: Password:

Author Topic: Best bullpup  (Read 2008 times)

Jdglock79

Best bullpup
« on: August 24, 2019, 11:20:00 am »
So what is the best bullpup semi auto for a decent price ?

ArizonaGunOwners.com

• Advertisement

Bob.Dole12

Re: Best bullpup
    « Reply #1 on: September 29, 2019, 08:47:53 pm »
    Tagging for answer

anm2_man

• Contributor
    « Reply #2 on: September 30, 2019, 06:11:34 am »
    Caliber of choice ?   :coffee

Next question would be PRICE ?   There are several that are lowest in price, that I have seen, looked at, and touched, but I know of nobody that has taken delivery of one.   So you got to be careful on mixing Bullpup & Price in the same sentence.

"Peace is that brief, glorious moment in history when everybody stands around, and smart people are reloading."

JumpmasterC85

« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2021, 06:23:13 pm »
    I purchased a Charles Daley N4S Bullpup 12 gauge shotgun last year. With the steel 5 & 10 shot magazines, loaded with 00 Buck or Slugs…it has work well & no jams…albeit…punishing as all hell. I load it with bird shot & the misfires/jams begin.

With 00 buckshot, it has proven to me to be reliable enough to serve as a home defense shot gun.

Casswick

« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2021, 08:15:13 pm »
    The GM6 Lynx

GET SOME!
    "...the lust for power can be just as completely satisfied by suggesting people into loving their servitude as by flogging and kicking them into obedience." —Aldous Huxley to George Orwell

patkelly4370

« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2021, 08:58:41 am »
    I like the theory behind bullpups. Just something about resting my cheek on the chamber (as opposed to the chamber being a couple inches from my face, lol)

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

GTGallop

• N5MKH
    • Administrator
      • QRZ - N5MKH
    « Reply #6 on: September 05, 2021, 05:21:38 pm »
    I like the theory behind bullpups. Just something about resting my cheek on the chamber (as opposed to the chamber being a couple inches from my face, lol)

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Right!
    Chamber next to my head and face? No No....
    Chamber right in front of my eye? Yes Please!

I'm the same way.

I like the idea of Bull-Pup's but I have seen it mucked up more than not on execution.  And there always seems to be unanticipated compromises.
    The only thing that separates man from animal is our affinity for toilet paper.
    Once we, as a society, lose that affinity, we begin to descend back into the animal kingdom, and after three or more days you will find the food chain beginning to invert on itself.

https://www.qrz.com/db/n5mkh

JT

« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2021, 08:42:15 am »
    Smith & Wesson is bringing one out. M&P12 Keltec clone? 2- 6/7 round mag tubes. Aint cheap though. MSRP $1165.
    https://www.smith-wesson.com/product/mp-12

ArizonaGunOwners.com

• Advertisement