Username: Password:

Author Topic: LAW Folder?  (Read 1128 times)

car-ram-rod

• Sr. Contributor
    • Immediate Action Tactics & Training Group
LAW Folder?
« on: November 10, 2019, 10:40:38 am »
anyone run em?
i have a few buddies that have em and the guy thats had it the longest is looser then id say is acceptable. he says he needs to tighten it up but not sure he can. any more opinions on em?
NRA Pistol, Rifle and Shotgun Instructor
NRA Range Safety Officer
Colt AR15 Certified Armorer
GLOCK Armorer

ArizonaGunOwners.com

• Advertisement

JT

Re: LAW Folder?
    « Reply #1 on: November 13, 2019, 11:21:58 am »
    No but I have heard there are cheaper ones available that work. If I wanted a folding AR I would go to a BRN 180 upper. It fits in an AR lower but does not use the buffer so any folder will work and it will shoot folded.

pscipio03

« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2019, 08:07:25 am »
    Yes on a DD Mk18.
    Took a Will Petty course with it and over 2 days and 800 - 1,000 rounds I had no issues.
    Had to return the original one because it was out of spec and trapped my BCG. They admitted to having a bad run and sent me a replacement with no issues.
    Have played around with the lower cost versions and I’d personally not go down that route. The ones I held didn’t give me the feeling they would take getting mortared without potentially snapping. I may be wrong, but buy once and all.

munchie3409

« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2021, 02:01:34 pm »
    I know I'm bringing back some outdated threads, but this forum is pretty silent.  I am local to Law Tactical and they make a solid product.  I had one on an AR and liked it...it does add length to your AR, but all side folders do.

ArizonaGunOwners.com

• Advertisement