Username: Password:

Author Topic: Big Sandy - March shoot  (Read 1673 times)

Dullahan

Big Sandy - March shoot
« on: February 05, 2020, 11:57:18 pm »
Anyone going to Big Sandy March 20-22 (mgshooters.com) ?

Looking for drinking camping company possibly.
"This gun is Liberty. Hold for certain that the day when you no more have it, you will be returned to slavery." - Toussaint L'Ouverture

ArizonaGunOwners.com

• Advertisement

anm2_man

• Contributor
    Re: Big Sandy - March shoot
    « Reply #1 on: March 17, 2020, 03:43:13 pm »
    Are they going to refund the entry fee's ?   Can't find nothing on their web site about refunds ?
    "Peace is that brief, glorious moment in history when everybody stands around, and smart people are reloading."

LuckyLeaky

• Administrator
    « Reply #2 on: March 17, 2020, 06:26:21 pm »
    I saw something on their Facebook... I’ll look
    You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life... -Winston Churchill

Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose.

Dullahan

« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2020, 12:01:17 am »
    Yeah, they're refunding. You should have received an email about it at whatever email address you used to register. They said the river is too high to cross unless you have a tracked vehicle, which I don't. Disappointing, but everything else is getting shut down too. I suspect Kung Flu played a role but that's not the official word. Let me know if I can help. I didn't pay to be on the line this time, but I am in touch.
    D
    "This gun is Liberty. Hold for certain that the day when you no more have it, you will be returned to slavery." - Toussaint L'Ouverture

LuckyLeaky

• Administrator
    « Reply #4 on: March 19, 2020, 05:37:21 am »
    The river took out a lot of the roads and such... most of it is not passable at all
    You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life... -Winston Churchill

Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose.

ArizonaGunOwners.com

• Advertisement