Username: Password:

Author Topic: Hex Mags vs P-Mags vs GI Mags vs Other - Your thoughts?  (Read 975 times)

JarheadAZ

• Contributor
Re: Hex Mags vs P-Mags vs GI Mags vs Other - Your thoughts?
« Reply #25 on: May 18, 2020, 11:16:00 am »
Appreciated.

I keep the short one on my Amazon Wish List. I intend to buy a few more and to fit out my the rest of my AR 'Fleet' with them over time.

Greg
Not lookin' to be in a gunfight, but if you find yourself mixed up in one, it might be kinda nice to have a gun...

"Faint heart never filled a flush" - Brett Maverick

Good marksmanship is no accident - JarheadNY

ArizonaGunOwners.com

• Advertisement

pscipio03

« Reply #26 on: May 19, 2020, 07:47:04 am »
    A portion of my (unused) 30 rounders were purchased as an investment in the future.
    "Buy cheap, stack deep", there was a period where $8 mags were selling for $50 or more. After all, there was a likelihood that Hillary was going to win.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    $50? Hell, after Sandy Hook they were going for $99 each. CTD, the pile of excrement they are, sold them all day for between $99 and $135 each.

Clifffalling

« Reply #27 on: May 20, 2020, 10:56:36 am »
    $50? Hell, after Sandy Hook they were going for $99 each. CTD, the pile of excrement they are, sold them all day for between $99 and $135 each.
    Damn! I dont remenber that, but all i look at there is mil surp. "Buy gold", my arse. Boots and guns... thats what people will pay money for when stuff gets squirrelly. 
    Flagtaff: Poverty with a view.

ArizonaGunOwners.com

• Advertisement