Username: Password:

Author Topic: Bulk Grain, Beans, Corn from Grandpa's Grain - Arizona Delivery Coming May 16  (Read 186 times)

Dullahan

I have used Grandpa’s Grains over the years to stock some wheat, corn, and beans. They recently emailed me with their latest product coming to the valley on May 16. If anyone is looking to stock up on some staples, I can recommend them. I’ve copied the email below. If you have questions or want to order, reach out to [email protected]

I have no affiliation with the company. I’m just sharing this in case anyone wants to prepare a food supply for whatever might be coming.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Our Products (ALL NON-GMO!)
WHEAT, BEANS, AND CORN ARE PACKAGED FRESH AND COME IN VIRGIN PLASTIC, GASKET- SEALED 45 LB. BUCKETS WITH ADEQUATE OXYGEN ABSORBERS. PRODUCTS ARE GUARANTEED TO LAST 20+ YEARS WHEN STORED IN A COOL, DRY PLACE.

~Hard White Wheat (14+% protein): $44   Closeout Price- $33
~Hard Red Wheat (14+% protein): $44   Closeout Price- $33, limited quantity
~Soft White Wheat: $42.50   Closeout Price- $32
~Dried Sweet White Corn: $54.50 Closeout Price- $37, limited quantity
~Idaho Pinto Beans: $85.50
- Pure Raw Wildflower-flavor Honey: Available only in 1 gal buckets -$64

*for Tucson add $1. For other areas outside Phoenix Metro area, contact us for a quote* 
**Payment of cash, check, or Venmo due at order is picked up**

Scheduled delivery will be MAY 16th! *Delivery is contingent on filling the truck with enough orders* We will plan on doing a drop in Prescott on the way to the Valley and then have deliveries to Glendale, Mesa, and Queen Creek. If we have enough orders (40+ buckets) in Tucson we'll make a delivery there as well.   

Right now we have inventory we are looking to close out, and are passing the savings on to you!! 

ArizonaGunOwners.com

• Advertisement