Username: Password:

Author Topic: Scottsdale: Muslim students threaten to kill professor who suggested Islam is violent  (Read 832 times)

PogoJack

• ἐρεῖ τῷ κυρίῳ ἀντιλήμπτωρ μου εἶ καὶ καταφυγή μου
Reminds me of Animal House when the Mayor Carmine De Pesto tells Dean Wormer he'll break his legs if he mentions extortion again.

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2020/05/arizona-muslim-students-threaten-to-kill-prof-for-suggesting-islam-is-violent

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

ArizonaGunOwners.com

• Advertisement

Earl Cordova

"Individual Muslims may show splendid qualities - but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it."

Sir Winston Leonard Spencer-Churchill

coelacanth

• Sr. Contributor
    • eccentric orbit
    Political correctness is, eventually, its own reward - sort of like a brush fire that burns itself out when there is no more fuel to burn.  The American version of academia is no different than that practiced elsewhere and is fully engaged in the effort to eradicate Western Civilization and its Judeo-Christian foundations.  Why we ( the taxpaying, tuition paying public ) continue to subsidize this lunacy is beyond me.   :facepalm
    "I won't insult your intelligence by suggesting you really believe what you just said."     William F. Buckley, Jr.

Spartan301

Bahahahahahahaha!

" Say, Islam is violent one more time...... and I kill YOU!"  :rotfl

You can't make this stuff up. If only John Belushi were alive.

This would be a epic skit on SNL.
    U.S. Army/Sgt./67N (Aviation/1st CAV DIV, FT. HOOD/2nd INF DIV, S. KOREA/NTC FLT DET, FT. IRWIN) Veteran '81-'86
    NRA Lifetime Member
    Front Sight FTI First Family "Ambassador" Member
    Colt 1911 Snob. LOL!
    C&R Mil-Surplus Bolt Action Rifle and Bayonet nut!

h8pvmnt

Appalling but not surprising.  Just terrible. 

xdm5.25

the religion of PIECES !

coelacanth

• Sr. Contributor
    • eccentric orbit
    Heard a news report today on the radio that the college had back-pedalled from their original position and apologized to the professor and stated he did nothing wrong in the incident.  Apparently the investigation of online threats against him is now the direction being taken.  We'll see how it turns out. 
    "I won't insult your intelligence by suggesting you really believe what you just said."     William F. Buckley, Jr.

GTGallop

• N5MKH
    • Sr. Contributor
      • QRZ - N5MKH
    I still can't find what the left adores about this culture.  They hate the Methodist because they are too religiously overbearing and oppressive, but loves this culture that see's women as property and roasts gays in a cage with a flame thrower.

Which brings up a good point....  Instead of defending Biden, why aren't they getting all #MeToo in the Middle East?  I think after we pull our military warriors out of Afghanistan we need to send over a battalion of Social Justice Warriors.  They can start with #MeToo for sheep.  Call it #baabaaBAAAA!

Know why they don't have Autisim Awareness month over there?  Because if you are autistic you don't live long.
    Know why there isn't a Transgender Sports team in Tikrit?  Because if you are trans you don't live long.
    Know why they don't have Red for Ed?  Oh wait, they do - but it means something totally different.  Because if you are a female and you want to learn you don't live long.
    Know why they don't have Mom's Demand Action (despite having more Gun Violence than America)?  Because if you are a woman and you demand anything you don't live long.
    Know why they don't have PETA? Because #baabaaBAA! And then you don't live long.

All of these pet charities that the left rallies behind are met with intolerance and death.  Yet the left just fawns over them.
    The only thing that separates man from animal is our affinity for toilet paper.
    Once we, as a society, lose that affinity, we begin to descend back into the animal kingdom, and after three or more days you will find the food chain beginning to invert on itself.

https://www.qrz.com/db/n5mkh

coelacanth

• Sr. Contributor
    • eccentric orbit
    They have embraced the idea, "The enemy of my enemy is my friend".   That is about as well thought out and has at least as much factual basis as the "Green New Deal" but hey, its not my idea - its theirs.   :shrug

Wyatt Earp

• Contributor
    I still can't find what the left adores about this culture.  They hate the Methodist because they are too religiously overbearing and oppressive, but loves this culture that see's women as property and roasts gays in a cage with a flame thrower.

The enemy of my enemy is my ally.  Muslims and Communists both hate Christians.  They work together to get rid of Christians and then they'll fight each other for what's left.
    Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything.

Wyatt Earp

Dullahan

The question is, as always, what do we do about it?

Ballistic Therapy

The question is, as always, what do we do about it?
    Vote all democrat scum out of office.

PogoJack

fr3db3ar

Good luck with that.  There are too many in the large populations who like freee stuff.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

GoodGuyWithAGun

We support free speech.    And we’ll kill anyone who says we don’t.   

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
    I've Fallen and I Can't Reach My Glock!

PogoJack

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

RJ

me thinks according to "their" rules, a rock throwing contest would be in order, to afirm the righteous , on the perpetrator , ya think, live by it, die by it i say
     :thumbup

FreeInAZ

• Sr. Contributor
    Oh the irony..." We're not violent. if you say we are...we will kill you!" only on a college campus can one find this level of stupidity.  :rolleyes

GTGallop

• N5MKH
    • Sr. Contributor
      • QRZ - N5MKH
    Monty Python couldn't write this.
    Once we, as a society, lose that affinity, we begin to descend back into the animal kingdom, and after three or more days you will find the food chain beginning to invert on itself.

FreeInAZ

• Sr. Contributor
    Monty Python couldn't write this.

What he said!   :thumbup  :thumbup  :thumbup

Gunny G

I’m new to AZGO and still learning the software workings.
    I apologize, I posted on the wrong thread and do not know how to delete my own post  :facepalm
    « Last Edit: May 22, 2020, 08:02:46 am by Gunny G »

coelacanth

• Sr. Contributor
    • eccentric orbit
    Its OK.  Happens to everybody.    :coffee

GTGallop

• N5MKH
    • Sr. Contributor
      • QRZ - N5MKH
    I’m new to AZGO and still learning the software workings.
    I apologize, I posted on the wrong thread and do not know how to delete my own post  :facepalm

I think we have all done that a time or three - usually aided by alcohol.

ArizonaGunOwners.com

• Advertisement