Username: Password:

Author Topic: Shooting at westgate  (Read 433 times)

ArizonaGunOwners.com

• Advertisement

Brlux

Clifffalling

Re: Shooting at westgate
    « Reply #2 on: May 21, 2020, 06:15:03 am »
    How much more of this are we going to see? Those that were at a mental/emotional disadvantage prior to all this; those that woild use the current situation as an excuse.
    I guess i would just say that now, more than ever,  talk with your neighbors. Be a friend , and help those around you. Oh, and be sure to practuce situational awareness every moment.
    Flagtaff: Poverty with a view.

anm2_man

• Contributor
    « Reply #3 on: May 21, 2020, 10:11:42 am »
    How much more of this are we going to see? Those that were at a mental/emotional disadvantage prior to all this; those that woild use the current situation as an excuse.
    I guess i would just say that now, more than ever,  talk with your neighbors. Be a friend , and help those around you. Oh, and be sure to practuce situational awareness every moment.

I don't know if this is good.   Got a few Democrat neighbors who would be happy to turn my in, a nut case across the street but only one widow lady, sweet religious but not good to take to a gun fight LOL.

I say try to  be yourself and stay normal !   :coffee
    "Peace is that brief, glorious moment in history when everybody stands around, and smart people are reloading."

RJ

« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2020, 01:16:07 pm »
    I don't know if this is good.   Got a few Democrat neighbors who would be happy to turn my in, a nut case across the street but only one widow lady, sweet religious but not good to take to a gun fight LOL.

I say try to  be yourself and stay normal !   :coffee

yeah, only problem with trying to be normal is, the liberals of the world, who will probably judge us, will know in their mind we aren't normal, like 'them'

FreeInAZ

• Sr. Contributor
    « Reply #5 on: May 21, 2020, 05:35:25 pm »
    Imagine that, another shooting in a GFZ! The Westgate owner / parent co are completely anti carry. There`s a reason mass shootings don't happen at large gatherings where people are known to be armed... just saying...  This kid / young adult was clearly off his rocker to do this. Thank God he's a bad shot! To bad the lady he had pinned down wasn't armed as she had a nice chance to crack this kOOks brain pan!

CMore

« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2020, 10:09:15 pm »
    Imagine that, another shooting in a GFZ! The Westgate owner / parent co are completely anti carry. There`s a reason mass shootings don't happen at large gatherings where people are known to be armed... just saying...  This kid / young adult was clearly off his rocker to do this. Thank God he's a bad shot! To bad the lady he had pinned down wasn't armed as she had a nice chance to crack this kOOks brain pan!

GFZ  that is the reason the shooter was so cocky...  Someone needs to sue the owner for not being able to defend ones self...
    K1CJM

GTGallop

• N5MKH
    • Sr. Contributor
      • QRZ - N5MKH
    « Reply #7 on: May 22, 2020, 06:51:02 am »
    Can we thread merge the two?
    The only thing that separates man from animal is our affinity for toilet paper.
    Once we, as a society, lose that affinity, we begin to descend back into the animal kingdom, and after three or more days you will find the food chain beginning to invert on itself.

https://www.qrz.com/db/n5mkh

ArizonaGunOwners.com

• Advertisement