Username: Password:

Author Topic: Now its time for a downsizing sale  (Read 832 times)

RJ

Now its time for a downsizing sale
« on: June 27, 2020, 11:20:44 am »
This a list. you can only come to sale if you know someone who knows me  that can vouch for you, or have purchased ect.
it will be outside on a saturday in mid july, when its really nice , hot and miserable sale will from odark thirty till noon.
Usual fan fare, must be of legal age, non prohibited gun owner, proof of residency is required. CASH only, bring a gun case, and a decent attitude, negotiation is doable on some, don't be an ass, as it won't be tolerated, and you'll get run off. lol.
there will be lotsa milsurps, misc, accessoreis, gaggle of GI ammo cans mulitiple sizes, powder, primers and what ever else we find that will have to move out.
I'm outta room and time of age, ole gal says "i'm not dealing with this crap" so to speak pretty sure it was given in "tongues' so.......here we are.

i'm not much of a messager, and will post when sale is, as noted in middle july on a sat. just gotta get everything lined out. lots of lists gonna be posted. prices on tags at sale, some deals, some not...........according to...........whomever.

June 2020
SHE semi auto carbine, forget the caliber but will have soon. Has bayo
Swiss k31, non matching shoots very well
M38 non matching, shoots well kicks hell outta your shoulder
SKS w/grenade launcher and site, has blade bayo very beautiful
Glenfield M75 semi auto rifle with old tasco scope, shoots nice. Fun gun
Enfield MK1 decent shape, well used shoots well
Ithaca m49 , 22 cal lever action single shot, neet little guy fun shooter for kids
1945 Turk Mauser, scimitar present 8mm I believe cant remember for sure.
Swiss k31, great shape, matching
7.62 carbine, gotta figure out what this one is again, sorry, heheh, way too many but will have on tag when goes up for sale
M44 re arsenal in awesome shape, non matching
M44 matching awesome shape
Spring field 22 cal semi auto tube fed M87n
Norinco 98 shotgun pump 12 ga 18 incher heavy sob
Llama Omni .45 this is a great shooter almost a royal blue finish 7 rounds
Taurus Millennium Pro, 1 mag. I carried this for a while, good and accurate reliable
S&W M22A-1 two mags, 22 cal pistol new in box, never shot
FMK Patriot 2 9mm, two mags, nice shooter put about a 100 thru it, was gonna be a truck gun, but decided to go with a Taurus g2c
S&W M 4586, good shape, carried this a bit, got too heavy for the old guy 2 mags, good shape, hard to beat these old war horses for reliability and accuracy
More to come

June 202 2nd list of gats for sale
Keltec P-11, 2 mags, case  shot a bit
Keltec P-11 with belt clip for carrying, 1 mag, shot a bit w/case
Keltec P32  1 mag and case, carried and shot a bit
Taurus PT738  This is PINK, in a belt case with two mags, new never shot
Umbertti Cattleman .45 lC, 4.5 inch barrel I believe, beautiful shape comes with snap caps
JPSaur dba Hawes firearms, 6 shot .357 mag revolver, was cowboy gun used
Iver Johnson top break, 38 S&W, this is a beautiful sample of this offering
H&R, 32 S&W, top break revolver, shoots well,
Tangfolio 9mm, SarB6, 1 mag about 1k thru it w/case
Tangfolio Witness P in .45 acp 1 mag at least 1k thru it w/case

ArizonaGunOwners.com

• Advertisement

MesaGlocker

• Young Gun
    Re: Now its time for a downsizing sale
    « Reply #1 on: June 27, 2020, 11:55:36 am »
    Disregard..
    « Last Edit: July 02, 2020, 04:55:15 pm by MesaGlocker »

« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2020, 01:02:29 pm »
    Obviously you know a great deal about guns with a collection like that.  If you were to ever teach classes I pay my way to attend.
    Please enjoy a great success.

GTGallop

• N5MKH
    • Sr. Contributor
      • QRZ - N5MKH
    « Reply #3 on: June 27, 2020, 02:29:09 pm »
    Good Luck!
    The only thing that separates man from animal is our affinity for toilet paper.
    Once we, as a society, lose that affinity, we begin to descend back into the animal kingdom, and after three or more days you will find the food chain beginning to invert on itself.

https://www.qrz.com/db/n5mkh

MilsurpEric

« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2020, 04:29:49 pm »
    I might be interested in a few of the milsurps. I’m a newbie on this site but I have traded with Spartan301 on here a couple of times.

sniper48

« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2020, 05:23:54 pm »
    Subscribed.
    When you're the Big Dog, the fleas want to take you down.
    Fact of life.

Everyone's beautiful on the inside until I'm through with them.

grayland

« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2020, 07:11:20 am »
    I would be interested, also.  But....new to the group and the area.

I understand the the restriction and would do the same.

Good luck.

Spartan301

« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2020, 07:46:37 pm »
    Too many rules!

GLWYS!  :?
    « Last Edit: July 01, 2020, 02:15:02 pm by Spartan301 »
    U.S. Army/Sgt./67N (Aviation/1st CAV DIV, FT. HOOD/2nd INF DIV, S. KOREA/NTC FLT DET, FT. IRWIN)
    Veteran '81-'86
    NRA Lifetime Member
    AZCDL Member
    Front Sight FTI First Family "Ambassador" Member
    Colt 1911 Snob. LOL!
    C&R Mil-Surplus Bolt Action Rifle and Bayonet nut!

BLM are P*ssies! - Spartan301

RJ

« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2020, 05:34:26 am »
    ALRIGHTY THEN'

SALE IS ON JULY 18TH , WILL COMMENCE AT APPROXIMATELY 6AM AND GO TO NOON.
    It is invite only, if you know me, ynotaz, delta 6, you are welcome.
    As i have in past done biz with some of you, and i may not remember you, but may remember the transaction , remind me via a pm or text if you have my number. that is how you will get address.
    prices will be fair, bring a case for possible weapon purchase, cases gun will be on not included unless factory case, which most will have.

this is only one of many, i have a lot of downsizing to do, haven't even gotten into shotguns, and rifles (modern rifles and older shotguns, sxs)
    thanks for looking

Rj

GrabYourGat

« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2020, 08:50:02 pm »
    So just out of curiosity, (not being sarcastic here, genuinely curious) how come you only want select people to come? If you're trying to get rid of every gun on this list, isn't it kind of counterintuitive to limit how many people can come purchase firearms from you? Again I'm asking with respect lol, I know that can get lost over non-physical communication

RJ

« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2020, 05:58:07 am »
    So just out of curiosity, (not being sarcastic here, genuinely curious) how come you only want select people to come? If you're trying to get rid of every gun on this list, isn't it kind of counterintuitive to limit how many people can come purchase firearms from you? Again I'm asking with respect lol, I know that can get lost over non-physical communication

give it some thought i'd bet it would come to  you.  not sure if you want strangers showing up at your humble abode without an invite, besides, i'm a nasty ornery old guy and only like to sell to those i know or like, ......................not really, its about trust, pretty much it, and i don't have to sell, i choose to sell, due to space, for now, storage is a good thing too.
    happy hump day
    Rj

ynotaz

« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2020, 11:43:43 am »
    We’ve gone through arguments or at least disagreements about bill-of-sale  (just in case), always bring someone else with you to a firearm transfer in a public place, where is the best public spot with video surveillance to do a firearms transfer, go to an FFL for a background check on a buyer, call the local PD with a serial number to see if the gun is stolen, etc.

In this case RJ is inviting people to his home and laying out tables with an implication that he is keeping more firearms in the house.  I think it is more than  prudent to invite only known/trusted individuals.
    I gotta think about a new sig.  Hmmmmm?

Cyris

• Beer and Bullets
    « Reply #12 on: July 01, 2020, 02:48:58 pm »
    Damn RJ, gotta go and do this when I am out of state. At least I know this is only the first round so maybe I will be here for round 2.

By the way, if you have a mossberg 500 with full length barrel laying around that you are looking to get rid of, a buddy of mine wants to pick one up before dove season.
    .:Cyris

If you want to protect your Right to Keep and Bear Arms in Arizona, then you want to join the Arizona Citizens Defense League (AzCDL)

GrabYourGat

« Reply #13 on: July 01, 2020, 04:45:41 pm »
    We’ve gone through arguments or at least disagreements about bill-of-sale  (just in case), always bring someone else with you to a firearm transfer in a public place, where is the best public spot with video surveillance to do a firearms transfer, go to an FFL for a background check on a buyer, call the local PD with a serial number to see if the gun is stolen, etc.

In this case RJ is inviting people to his home and laying out tables with an implication that he is keeping more firearms in the house.  I think it is more than  prudent to invite only known/trusted individuals.

I get that, that's why I'm asking. Just my first impression of it was that it's basically going to be a garage sale set up, like tables and the like. So if that's the case, what's the difference of somebody he doesn't know driving by looking for a garage sale?

ynotaz

« Reply #14 on: July 01, 2020, 05:22:25 pm »
    Products can't be seen from the street, looks like a bunch of folks standing around shooting the crap.  No street signs in the hood.

Big difference.
    I gotta think about a new sig.  Hmmmmm?

delta6

« Reply #15 on: July 01, 2020, 05:24:17 pm »
    I get that, that's why I'm asking. Just my first impression of it was that it's basically going to be a garage sale set up, like tables and the like. So if that's the case, what's the difference of somebody he doesn't know driving by looking for a garage sale?

Simple...security just shoots them... he has a backhoe also... and it's not for sale...

« Reply #16 on: July 01, 2020, 05:28:48 pm »
    I believe RJ knows to exactly how to do it.  Everything will go just fine.

ArizonaGunOwners.com

• Advertisement