Username: Password:

Author Topic: CCW carry and COVID masking  (Read 416 times)

Pwc

CCW carry and COVID masking
« on: June 29, 2020, 06:41:03 pm »
Is it illegal in AZ to CC and wear a state/city mandated COVID19 mask requirement?

I know there has been an I'net discussion over this in IL. that does have the req'mt.

ArizonaGunOwners.com

• Advertisement

LuckyLeaky

• Administrator
    Re: CCW carry and COVID masking
    « Reply #1 on: June 29, 2020, 06:56:02 pm »
    As long as not in the commission of a crime .. you legit
    You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life... -Winston Churchill

Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose.

Marx-ism's

• Sr. Contributor
    • Why a duck?
    « Reply #2 on: June 29, 2020, 07:38:31 pm »
    If the government mandates the use of masks and the government legalizes the legal carry of firearms, then both are inherently acceptable under the law.  If they didn't mandate the use of a mask and you wore one while concealed carrying then you'd be at risk of violating the law.

Could an overzealous LEO take issue with this?  It's a possibility though I doubt that it would be an issue to most.
    "I refuse to join any club that would have me as a member." - Groucho Marx

GTGallop

• N5MKH
    • Sr. Contributor
      • QRZ - N5MKH
    « Reply #3 on: June 29, 2020, 09:03:14 pm »
    Masks are the new t-shirt.  They will be with us for a while.  No worries.
    The only thing that separates man from animal is our affinity for toilet paper.
    Once we, as a society, lose that affinity, we begin to descend back into the animal kingdom, and after three or more days you will find the food chain beginning to invert on itself.

https://www.qrz.com/db/n5mkh

Starguco

« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2020, 09:18:27 pm »
    I was wondering when someone was going to ask this question. I was about to ask my attorney that question. Side note. It is illegal in Texas to do when carrying conceal or open. Thus some people are using that as a rule not to wear one.
    There is no such thing as Overkill. Die Lehrer Klaus Horstkamp.

"We must reject the idea every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each indiviual is accountable for his actions." Ronald Reagan

ArizonaGunOwners.com

• Advertisement