Username: Password:

Author Topic: free ar-15 platform for self defense or update on couple using AR for self defen  (Read 4529 times)

RJ

• Contributor
That is a big "land".......Seattle, Portland, California, Denver, TUCSON, etc...

yip it sure is, problem is they are all moving to Az and bringing their crapola with them.  :'( :cursing

ArizonaGunOwners.com

• Advertisement

Starguco

Here's a local story from there to verify my statement above (not the one I read but it's still the facts):
    https://www.ksdk.com/article/news/local/gardner-staffer-ordered-crime-lab-to-reassemble-patricia-mccloskeys-gun/63-be112149-d06c-4f54-a225-6545e74b5c2d
    Lastly, that rogue (Soros funded) Prosecutor should be fired and criminally charged. Investigate the lot of them. Looking at you DOJ...

I read the article it has 4 other links in it. 1 regarding the attorney general wanting the charges dropped.

https://www.ksdk.com/article/news/local/mccloskeys-charged-missouri-attorney-general-files-brief/63-6a1c4b9f-f3e7-433b-ab89-900eb91d4c94

I just read these articles

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2020/06/30/waitthe-st-louis-couple-who-scared-off-lefty-trespassers-with-guns-areblack-li-n2571588

https://www.ksdk.com/article/news/local/mccloskeys-charged-missouri-attorney-general-files-brief/63-6a1c4b9f-f3e7-433b-ab89-900eb91d4c94

https://www.ksdk.com/article/news/local/missouri-governor-says-president-trump-watching-mccloskey-case/63-e0d7dc96-9852-4acd-8d81-8df5dbda5f29

from the last article "Parson added that he talked to Trump by phone and that Trump "understands the situation in St. Louis," and that he is "willing to do what he can to help."
    There is no such thing as Overkill. Die Lehrer Klaus Horstkamp.

"We must reject the idea every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each indiviual is accountable for his actions." Ronald Reagan

GTGallop

Those people live in a mansion bigger than some small hotels why in the heck are people sending them guns...???

Free Marketing.

The authorities come to collect the AR in a case such as this, hand them the stripped lower.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

GENIUS!

Starguco

Interesting perspective on where in the USA you a AR platform for self defense the results

GTGallop post https://arizonagunowners.com/index.php/topic,19062.0.html

I found this last night in regards to the original post. One lawyers take on it.
    The 10,000 post in the comments section long read.

"We must reject the idea every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each indiviual is accountable for his actions." Ronald Reagan

FreeInAZ

• Sr. Contributor
    • Klingons never bluff. nottojtlhInganpu'.
    Interesting perspective on where in the USA you a AR platform for self defense the results

GTGallop post https://arizonagunowners.com/index.php/topic,19062.0.html

I found this last night in regards to the original post. One lawyers take on it.
    The 10,000 post in the comments section long read.

What C.N. doesn't touch on is: totality of circumstances? For instance, this couple are lawsuit lawyers not gun savants.  So they grabbed the weapons they had: one AR15 & one jimenez pistol they knew to be inoperable as it was to be used as a exhibit in a upcoming lawsuit in court. This may explain the wifes' willingness to point it at people (bluffing as she knew it could not fire) & the husbands better handling of the AR15 he knew it would fire.

This has been a huge hurdle to the hack St. Louis prosecutor who now finds herself in hot water because when the crime lab reported to her that the pistol was purposely rendered inoperable (firing pin spring placed in front of the pin instead of behind it...no way to contact a cartridge primer) She ordered them to return the pistol to working order! I am very familiar with this design, & it takes hammer & a punch to remove a roll pin to disassemble the pistol, not a quick process... the short is - these lawyers/victims (probably left leaning themselves) of an attempted BLM/ANTIFA attack used what they had at hand to discourage a mob; who in many other similar cases has indeed followed through on their threats to Burn Loot Murder!
    « Last Edit: August 20, 2020, 08:15:28 am by FreeInAZ »
    Better to die on our feet than live on our knees! "The art of war teaches us to rely not on the likelihood of the enemy's not coming, but on our own readiness to receive him; not on the chance of his not attacking, but rather on the fact that we have made our position unassailable." -Sun Tzu

Starguco

This event has apparently sparked conversation that a few people are actually trying to get into the details about it.

I just started to watch this video this morning and noticed FreeInAZ post on the subject. I will have to watch the whole video (22 + minutes)  when I get a minute or two.  :coffee

used what they had at hand to discourage a mob; who in many other similar cases has indeed followed through on their threats to Burn Loot Murder!

The commenters in the video mentioned "mob" definitely stood out in the video also with FreeInAZ post to me right away.

Clifffalling

"You're all bank robbers now!" I love it. I wonder if they do convict, if they will appeal and try to kick it up the flag pole, or just take the Governor's pardon.
    « Last Edit: August 21, 2020, 06:02:03 am by Clifffalling »
    Flagstaff: Poverty with a view.

FreeInAZ

• Sr. Contributor
    "You're all bank robbers now!" I love it. I wonder if they do convict, if they will appeal and try to kick it up the flag pole, or just take the Governor's pardon.

I hope they (the couple) drag this through the court system so we can see where all the rotten apples are. I understand if they don't as it expensive & time consuming but, DAMN! Ms. Kim Gardner is simply put a corrupt SOROS puppet, IMHO. In her case a picture truly is worth a thousand words

http://video.foxnews.com/v/6098067567001
    « Last Edit: August 21, 2020, 07:12:12 am by FreeInAZ »
    Better to die on our feet than live on our knees! "The art of war teaches us to rely not on the likelihood of the enemy's not coming, but on our own readiness to receive him; not on the chance of his not attacking, but rather on the fact that we have made our position unassailable." -Sun Tzu

Starguco

Clifffalling

I hope they (the couple) drag this through the court system so we can see where all the rotten apples are. I understand if they don't as it expensive & time consuming but, DAMN! Ms. Kim Gardner is simply put a corrupt SOROS puppet, IMHO. In her case a picture truly is worth a thousand words

http://video.foxnews.com/v/6098067567001
    Agree. I dont think it could be any clearer to show that the "deep state" isnt in far off lands...its right on our front door.  This is text book stuff, and we need to wake up to see that it IS real.
    Flagstaff: Poverty with a view.

Starguco

Follow the money trail.
    On another note from the press on this issue.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2020/07/15/trump-st-louis-mccloskeys/

FreeInAZ

• Sr. Contributor
    Follow the money trail.
    On another note from the press on this issue.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2020/07/15/trump-st-louis-mccloskeys/

Oh the good old Washington Compost - of course they'll give a racist (IMHO), Ms Gardner an open platform to spew her BS. Ever notice a racists always sees color before: fact, logic, truth or morals? Those"peaceful protestors" broke in via a heavy iron gate to the point of bending it in half, then marched on homes in the private community while issuing threats of: arson, great bodily harm, rape & murder! We know this as they live streamed themselves doing so to social media in real time! Talk about people who believe (and in this case it appears they were right on the man made laws part) they are above the laws of both GOD & man.  :thumbdown

FUQ from that asswipe of a paper/prosecutor - “This is a modern-day night ride, and everybody knows it,” St. Louis Circuit Attorney Kim Gardner (D) said in an interview with The Washington Post, referring to the terroristic forays of the Ku Klux Klan into African American neighborhoods in the 19th and 20th centuries. “And for a president to participate in it, in the larger context of racism and cronyism, is scary.” :rolleyes
    « Last Edit: August 24, 2020, 11:09:36 pm by FreeInAZ »

Starguco

Starguco

GTGallop

This is the shit that makes me nervous about defending my own home - and I know that is the intended effect.

Make no mistake, they aren't after the McClosky's they are after you.  Saint Louis needs a resounding defeat in their attempt to do this.

Starguco

ArizonaGunOwners.com

• Advertisement