Username: Password:

Author Topic: ATF ruling on Honey Badger Pistol, is it inadvisable to take out AR/AK Pistols?  (Read 1365 times)

JT

60 day hold placed on ATF by DOJ. If Trump wins the whole thing may go away hopefully with the people that started it.

ArizonaGunOwners.com

• Advertisement

PogoJack

• ἐρεῖ τῷ κυρίῳ ἀντιλήμπτωρ μου εἶ καὶ καταφυγή μου
    The unconstitutional ATF needs to go away.  Part of the swamp. Trump should have purged it and replaced with libertarians.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Josh_357

• MAGA
    The unconstitutional ATF needs to go away.  Part of the swamp. Trump should have purged it and replaced with libertarians.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Trump should disband the agency all together in his 2nd term. We could only be so lucky. Who knows, maybe he'll clean house again and install new outsiders who'd be inclined to disband, dismantle, or completely reconfigure some of these problem agencies.

Start with the DOJ and Barr. So far he has been a disappointment.
    There is nothing more deceptive then an obvious fact. - Sherlock Holmes

JT

Trump has indicated he would sign the National Reciprocity bill if it passed. I believe he would sign the Hearing Protection Act too. He could replace some Obama people but he cant dismantle the agency unless the NFA is done away with as in declared unconstitutional.
    There has been no explanation for the Honey Badger but the brace is at the LOP limit. If someone measured incorrectly it would exceed the LOP limit. I keep my braces well under 13.5".

Josh_357

• MAGA
    Trump has indicated he would sign the National Reciprocity bill if it passed. I believe he would sign the Hearing Protection Act too. He could replace some Obama people but he cant dismantle the agency unless the NFA is done away with as in declared unconstitutional.
    There has been no explanation for the Honey Badger but the brace is at the LOP limit. If someone measured incorrectly it would exceed the LOP limit. I keep my braces well under 13.5".

Those would be good and God praying in his 2nd term the idiots in Congress get off their lazy asses and pass the bills. I believe we will have a majority Republican by then... Also, yes the NFA was and is unconstitutional. The Constitution never put a limit on what arms citizens can own. Just one man's opinion...
    There is nothing more deceptive then an obvious fact. - Sherlock Holmes

Spartan301

We don't need the ATF!
    U.S. Army/Sgt./67N (Aviation/1st CAV DIV, FT. HOOD/2nd INF DIV, S. KOREA/NTC FLT DET, FT. IRWIN)
    Veteran '81-'86
    NRA Lifetime Member, AZCDL Member,
    USCCA Member,
    Front Sight FTI First Family "Ambassador" Member

ArizonaGunOwners.com

• Advertisement