Username: Password:

Author Topic: Getting a lot ofDemonrat calls and texts from 928 area code.  (Read 289 times)

PogoJack

• ἐρεῖ τῷ κυρίῳ ἀντιλήμπτωρ μου εἶ καὶ καταφυγή μου
Getting a lot ofDemonrat calls and texts from 928 area code.
« on: October 15, 2020, 01:15:33 pm »
I hope they haven't set up shop there.

What's up with that?

I set up RoboKiller to talk to them as Trump.  Very entertaining.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

ArizonaGunOwners.com

• Advertisement

Josh_357

• MAGA
    Re: Getting a lot ofDemonrat calls and texts from 928 area code.
    « Reply #1 on: October 15, 2020, 09:02:25 pm »
    Odd. They're probably just using Google type numbers, aka VOIP numbers. You can register them for free with just about any area code if it's available.

They're annoying as hell and often used by scamming jerk offs.

Love the trolling having the app sound like Trump. Nice.  :thumbup :rotfl

I've gotten so many DemoRAT mailers, it could fill my whole recycling bin if they all came at once... I recycled their BS (and they say we don't care about the environment, haha) instead of writing return to sender and an apt reply about why I don't vote for DemoRATs simply because I don't want them to come burn my house down at night...

Thinking on fires, maybe someone should tell them if they believe in global (BS) warming, they shouldn't set so many fires...  :whistle
    There is nothing more deceptive then an obvious fact. - Sherlock Holmes

Earl Cordova

« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2020, 06:19:23 am »
    I have been getting spam calls from area code 928 for several years and they are not all political.

anm2_man

• Contributor
    « Reply #3 on: October 16, 2020, 07:08:06 am »
    Yes I have been seeing them also.   When I'm in my office, and the phone rings and I have no idea or recognize the number I don't even let it thru.  Got this BIG BLOCK button.   Seems to work just fine.  But lots of interruptions unfortunately. 

:thumbdown 
    "Peace is that brief, glorious moment in history when everybody stands around, and smart people are reloading."

RJ

« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2020, 09:08:29 am »
    im getting text messages on my work phone, hate it, then i block it and i get  a text telling me its blocked, then hours later i get another text in regards to same thing from dif #, wished i could like sent back a spike of something and fry who or whats behind it.
    just saying, wastes a lot of my battery and my life reading them.

happy friday, just glad to make another one
    Rj

Marx-ism's

• Sr. Contributor
    • Why a duck?
    « Reply #5 on: October 16, 2020, 11:36:59 am »
    Not too long back I purchased a device for my home phone line called CPR Call Blocker.  Has a list of 15,000 known spam numbers built into it and the ability to manually add around 10,000 more.  Best investment I've made in a long time!!!  :thumbup

My home phone (actually my fax line) used to ring at least 4 or 5 times a day from spammers.  Now it rings no more than 2 or 3 times a week.
    "I refuse to join any club that would have me as a member." - Groucho Marx

FreeInAZ

• Sr. Contributor
    • Klingons never bluff. nottojtlhInganpu'.
    « Reply #6 on: October 16, 2020, 07:40:23 pm »
    Oh I have great fun with demo-rat callers. I speak in a faux accent & ask LOTS of silly questions like: I wanny me bammy phone back! Orange man turn it off! You calling me on prepaid cell & it make me steal more stuff to pay bill! I wanny green card! I work hard at night "getting" things to sell on backpage so I can live good. Me wantz free: Internet, free car, if the government pay for me rent why not just give me car too? Bus take too long.."come on man" give me the stuff I wantz first, then I votz for yuz... not falling for this mumbo of vote for us, then you pay me! I now C.O.D. voter!

There is usually a silent pause then a click... go figure.    :hmm
    Better to die on our feet than live on our knees! "The art of war teaches us to rely not on the likelihood of the enemy's not coming, but on our own readiness to receive him; not on the chance of his not attacking, but rather on the fact that we have made our position unassailable." -Sun Tzu

ArizonaGunOwners.com

• Advertisement