Username: Password:

Author Topic: Maricopa County Sheriff  (Read 704 times)

JT

Patron NRA GOA AZCDL

ArizonaGunOwners.com

• Advertisement

Spartan301

• MOLON LABE
    Re: Maricopa County Sheriff
    « Reply #1 on: October 19, 2020, 10:53:11 am »
     :thumbup :thumbup :thumbup
    U.S. Army/Sgt./67N (Aviation/1st CAV DIV, FT. HOOD/2nd INF DIV, S. KOREA/NTC FLT DET, FT. IRWIN)
    Veteran '81-'86

• Contributor
    « Reply #2 on: October 19, 2020, 04:40:32 pm »
    JT - Thank you for the advise but you are too late.  I already voted for him.

Mr. Nobody

• #FJB
    • Contributor
    « Reply #3 on: October 20, 2020, 12:36:03 pm »
    Already voted for him. :thumbup

We voted for him in the primaries too. We liked Joe, but Joe is up there in age. This guy, both being younger and his long tenure of almost 40 years with MCSO is a plus because he'll know the agency well and help them be better, I believe.

I will say full stop Penzone is a weasel POS. He is not liked by anyone I know and he is also not liked by his own deputies and detention officers which I find sad. He is a demoRAT after all.
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.”
    ― Mark Twain

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups."
    - George Carlin

Liberalism is a mental disorder.

FreeInAZ

• Sr. Contributor
    • Klingons never bluff. nottojtlhInganpu'.
    « Reply #4 on: October 21, 2020, 02:30:10 am »
    Already voted for him. :thumbup

We voted for him in the primaries too. We liked Joe, but Joe is up there in age. This guy, both being younger and his long tenure of almost 40 years with MCSO is a plus because he'll know the agency well and help them be better, I believe.

I will say full stop Penzone is a weasel POS. He is not liked by anyone I know and he is also not liked by his own deputies and detention officers which I find sad. He is a demoRAT after all.

Ditto! Hell he can't be worse than PUTZY Paul who loves Moms demand action & every other antii-2A outfit.  :saywhat
    Better to die on our feet than live on our knees! "The art of war teaches us to rely not on the likelihood of the enemy's not coming, but on our own readiness to receive him; not on the chance of his not attacking, but rather on the fact that we have made our position unassailable." -Sun Tzu

GTGallop

« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2020, 07:03:45 am »
    I'd be shocked if anyone in this camp voted for Penzone.

ArizonaGunOwners.com

• Advertisement