Username: Password:

Author Topic: Just a thought for this sunday  (Read 1033 times)

RJ

• Contributor
Just a thought for this sunday
« on: November 29, 2020, 06:42:59 am »
WEll time sure if flying, always thought when i got older it would slow down, not sure where that thinking came from, but now i know its not the real deal.

and now with this scamdemic going on and on, and the powers to be probably going to fubar the whole system, might be time to re evaluate friends, and position in the world,
while i do not think we will have the unrest that other communities have in regards to the bullshiat and i mean absolute bullshiat, trying to erase history, change America into what we fought centuries to not be, only to let academia do it for us. Public education has and never will be good for THE people. of course this is my opinion, but having four kids go thru the system years and years ago, and have to fight to ensure they got the proper education, albeit, not great, but did instill in them to do their best to improve their world around them, gave them the tools to get it done right, and they have, couldn't be more proud father than i am.

I chat with many, discussing the great "reset" , and if it does happen, or even comes close the loss of many things will mar our great country, much like it did well over a hundred years ago, and create wounds that will take a multitude of lifetimes to heal, if ever, and if history repeats itself, that healing will again be stopped by nar do wells.
The dissapointment at this time in my life is huge, having survived many idgits elected, violence beyond comprehension, that most think is hollywierd cool, believe me its not, and you really don't want this at your door step. The evil men do, is not something most would ever want to experience.
The American way is it won't happen to me, well, look out your door, its down the street, and moving at an unprecedented pace, the horror is close

best of luck to all,
Rj living a nightmare in the upcoming years

ArizonaGunOwners.com

• Advertisement

ynotaz

• Contributor
    Re: Just a thought for this sunday
    « Reply #1 on: November 29, 2020, 09:03:40 am »
    It's interesting to think about what form the "reset" will take, financial, energy, staples, or violence, and then, what will be the outcome.
    “Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people.

It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.”

• Contributor
    « Reply #2 on: November 29, 2020, 09:10:57 am »
    This old forum has no way to do it but THUMBS UP to both of you.

CZ

« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2020, 09:27:22 am »
    RJ  my theory on time is this.

When we are four one year is a 1/4 of our life so we would relate 4 years to a lifetime.  When we hit first grade looking forward to how long before we graduate is twice our lifetime and hard to imagine because we have never lived this long...  A day at four is 1/1461 of our life and a day at 60 is a mere 1/21,925 of out life.

So now at sixty years old a year becomes a very small fraction of our life and passes just as quickly... 

LuckyLeaky

• Administrator
    « Reply #4 on: November 29, 2020, 09:47:20 am »
    This old forum has no way to do it but THUMBS UP to both of you.
    Man you sure like to talk trash about this forum..
      :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup

• Contributor
    « Reply #5 on: November 29, 2020, 03:16:57 pm »
    Sorry.  It was my intention to complement not criticize. 

Clifffalling

« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2020, 06:16:04 pm »
    It is what it is.
    You fight for what you believe, how you believe.  Sometimes that means patience, sometimes that means standing up.  I'm certainly not planning on being stupid and playing the short game though.
    Our forefathers were visionaries in the truest sense.  I believe that will continue to be the case in the next 4 years, as it was the last 4.
    Flagstaff: Poverty with a view.

GTGallop

« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2020, 06:52:10 pm »

Forum is OK.
    It's just that they'll let anyone that can fog a mirror and owned a Hi-Point or R-51 moderate it.   ;-D   ;-)   :rotfl

coelacanth

• Sr. Contributor
    • eccentric orbit
    « Reply #8 on: November 29, 2020, 09:00:00 pm »
    Hey, he's getting better .  .  .   :coffee
    " A republic, if you can keep it. "
                                                  Benjamin Franklin

GTGallop

« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2020, 06:47:54 am »
    Awww...  He's been good for a long time.  Probably one of the most attentive and direct mods in the biz.  I just like a little good natured $#!+ talking.   ;-)

JarheadAZ

• Contributor
      • Greg Langelius *
    « Reply #10 on: November 30, 2020, 09:26:59 am »
    This Nation has survived a multitude of political fools and ultimate crises, for nearly three centuries. If anything, the consequences of this most recent political upheaval are likely to redirect the Nation back ONTO the rails, in the same way as giving whining brats exactly what they want tends to give them a lesson they'll never forget.

I have zero doubt that, like myself, most people who actually have an IQ above that of plant life are utterly and totally fed up with the utter BS that both parties have subjected the voting public to this time around.

Having been born on a farm, brought into the biggest of cities while still a toddler, educated in both public and private schools and served as a Marine in combat; I know for a certainty that looking back frequently, I could never have predicted any of the things, good and bad, that have transpired in just my own life, let alone the Nation's. I also know that what I have experienced is but a small slice of the possible.

The future will happen as it has since perpetuity. Mankind's influence has been a lot less than the thinkers think, and there is just enough contention that just about nothing anyone plans will come out as expected.

I think that's a good thing, a great thing, even.

The 'winners' are about to find out that their reach exceeds their grasp, and that their influence tends to drop off sharply once they cross outside their city outlines. Chicken little was right, but only where people are dumb enough to believe the utterances of chickens as an ultimate truth.

I think it's time for the people to simply give the government its due, and damned little of it. As the line from Fiddler on the Roof goes, "May God Bless and keep the Czar..., far away from us..."

See ya on the other side. Next four years, the fun's a' comin'...

Greg
    « Last Edit: November 30, 2020, 09:40:38 am by JarheadAZ »
    Not lookin' to be in a gunfight, but if you find yourself mixed up in one, it might be kinda nice to have a gun...

"Faint heart never filled a flush" - Brett Maverick

Good marksmanship is no accident - JarheadNY

coelacanth

• Sr. Contributor
    • eccentric orbit
    « Reply #11 on: November 30, 2020, 06:34:02 pm »
    Perhaps the worst part is knowing that all the suffering that is headed our way is completely unnecessary.  I've been around long enough to expect it and to know how to deal with it - to some degree.  What I can't abide is that same hot mess served up to my grand-children.  I think there's going to have to be some changes made.   :yes
    " A republic, if you can keep it. "
                                                  Benjamin Franklin

Mr. Nobody

• #FJB
    • Contributor
    « Reply #12 on: December 01, 2020, 12:41:21 pm »
    I agree with you all.

The biggest problem America faces today is the fact that most Americans are too lazy and complacent to fight back. This is what got us here really... evil unabated advances like a cancer. We are seeing it come full circle now.

Now is the time to fight against of all this... don't ever put stock in the government doing what's right or downplay the sheer stupidity that the average person is capable of.

It draws to mind what Fredrick Douglas once said about the 3 most important boxes in life. See picture.

Also, if you want to watch a great movie on our rights being trampled, with some humor, watch "No Safe Spaces" by Denis Prager and Adam Corolla.
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.”
    ― Mark Twain

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups."
    - George Carlin

Liberalism is a mental disorder.

ArizonaGunOwners.com

• Advertisement