Username: Password:

Author Topic: Are you looking for life insurance?  (Read 442 times)

rick lee

Are you looking for life insurance?
« on: January 13, 2021, 04:04:58 pm »
Or are you looking for a better deal than you already have?

Not sure if this kind of post is allowed here, but I thought I'd throw it out there, I go to of in-home appointments and see guns laying around.  So I'm sure some of that demographic hangs out here.  I'm obviously a longtime gun enthusiast, shoot at C2 and have met some folks here at local events and buying and selling.  I started on the old AZS board around 2007.

Anyway, I sell mostly final expense insurance, which we define as life insurance for people between 55 and 85.  It's usually minimal underwriting, smaller face amounts (usually under $35k), no physical exam, first day coverage, whole life, etc. But I can write other types and for younger folks too.  I'm independent, so I have no loyalty to and am not required to pitch any company.  I just look for the best program out there, usually based on age and health.  If you want to look into this, get some quotes or see if I can save you some money over what you already have, or even get you some cash back, hit me up.  Always happy to chat about guns when I'm out and about too - [email protected]

ArizonaGunOwners.com

• Advertisement

• Contributor
    Re: Are you looking for life insurance?
    « Reply #1 on: January 13, 2021, 06:19:11 pm »
    May you have the best of luck.  I never realized you could advertise for free on this forum.

GTGallop

• N5MKH
    • Administrator
      • QRZ - N5MKH
    « Reply #2 on: January 13, 2021, 07:33:25 pm »
    Admin Mode Activated

May you have the best of luck.  I never realized you could advertise for free on this forum.

Keeping my eye on it.  We all have something else we do for a day job and if you can meet someone here that's like minded and offers a service, all the better (is anyone here a Doctor?  I'm looking.) but at the same time we don't want this to become like selling Amway, Mary Kay, Noni Juice, or CBD products.  This is the first I've heard of his services and as long as it doesn't become a repeat issue every third post, then I see no harm.  I'm also searching to see if we have some form of general rules where we agreed to this or not.  Honestly it's been like 7 years since I signed up.  The things I've learned from this board in that time would fill a dictionary and the things I forgot could fill the library of congress - twice.  If I forgot it, I can't really be too heavy handed in expecting someone else to follow it without the occasional and forgivable misstep.

So for now:
    Rick - Congrats on the career.  I hope you help a lot of people.  I'm not interested because I'm still sleeping with my Financial Planner / Advisor / Insurance Rep after 25 years.  ;-)  But I wish you all the best in your endeavors.

5632 - Duly noted and observing.  It's a team effort - Thank you for surfacing the concern.

Anyone else - Can you help a new mod out?  Do we have some guidelines or rules that I'm missing?  #FirstDayOnTheJob

</Admin Mode>
    « Last Edit: January 13, 2021, 07:36:37 pm by GTGallop »
    The only thing that separates man from animal is our affinity for toilet paper.
    Once we, as a society, lose that affinity, we begin to descend back into the animal kingdom, and after three or more days you will find the food chain beginning to invert on itself.

https://www.qrz.com/db/n5mkh

coelacanth

• Sr. Contributor
    • eccentric orbit
    « Reply #3 on: January 13, 2021, 09:08:21 pm »
    Nobody minds someone throwing it out there as a "hey, by the way  .  .  . " kind of post as long as that isn't the sole purpose of being a member here.  The OP is not the most active member here but all the previous posts have been substantive and gun related, IMO, so as long as it doesn't become a pattern its all good.   :coffee
    " A republic, if you can keep it. "
                                                  Benjamin Franklin

rick lee

« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2021, 08:19:23 am »
    Hey, I'd love to throw business to gun folks when I can.  I could not find anyone to take a small drywall repair job years ago, and it was totally beyond my own abilities.  There was a services offered/wanted section on the old AZS board and someone there did reply to my wanted ad, he earned some money, the job got done well and we had a great chat about guns.  Ditto for my garage door repair (several times) and exterminator and plenty of others. 

Thernlund

• Administrator
    • AZGO Founder
    « Reply #5 on: January 14, 2021, 11:20:04 am »
    Anyone else - Can you help a new mod out?  Do we have some guidelines or rules that I'm missing?  #FirstDayOnTheJob

Lots of things are judgement calls.  From members who are clearly acting in good faith, non-issue.  Seems to me rick lee is.  You can decide for yourself though.

Everything is a judgement call.  "Good faith" is pretty hard to fake without so much effort that it almost becomes actual good faith.  So it's typically not too difficult of a judgement call on this front.

-T.

GTGallop

• N5MKH
    • Administrator
      • QRZ - N5MKH
    « Reply #6 on: January 15, 2021, 05:25:15 am »
    I'm good with that.
    The only thing that separates man from animal is our affinity for toilet paper.
    Once we, as a society, lose that affinity, we begin to descend back into the animal kingdom, and after three or more days you will find the food chain beginning to invert on itself.

https://www.qrz.com/db/n5mkh

ArizonaGunOwners.com

• Advertisement