Username: Password:

Author Topic: How stupid is the "average" American?  (Read 638 times)

Mr. Nobody

• Trigger warning: I'm not PC.
  • Contributor
How stupid is the "average" American?
« on: March 23, 2021, 02:09:23 pm »
Honest question and curious what others think here.

How many people believe the narrative without corroborating evidence?

So, if you haven't seen the news... there was a "mass shooting" in Boulder, CO. You know, deep blue, Californicated, full on retard liberal state now... with all the wish list of gun control mandates the lefties swear will stop shootings... has once again failed.

Now of course initial true racist retards say "WHITEY DID IT AGAIN!!!" They didn't even pause to consider it wasn't a "white guy".

Well, the reality is, it was a Syrian born "Migrant" who came here as a child... 21-Year-Old Ahmad Al-Issa, who was an avid Donald Trump hater. Complained about how racist and Islamophobic Americans are... you know the average leftist talking points...

So how does the media respond now that they know it was some idiot from the ME (originally) who loves him some Allah Snack Bar and shooting Americans? Well outside of seeing some stories online, I'm not seeing any segments of them hyperventilating about white supremacy like they were presumably hoping for... cause it was Muhammad and not a Bubba. Can't be "racist" (i.e. factual in the real world) and say what the real problems are in this country.

So what does Dementia Joe come out and say before the bodies are even cold? Ban Assault Weapons and High Capacity Magazines! And proceeds to shuffle off not answering questions. Back to the home for old Joe...

Obama, Mr. Never let a crisis go to waste, ban guns!

Liberals who use their ass for a hat on Twatter, ban guns!

Here's a better idea. Let's confront the real issues in this country. Idiots and criminals.

First and foremost, black on black crime I would say creates the most shootings recorded year after year. I guess we need more criminal control. You never hear people going "X amount of people dead in Chicago over the weekend, we need to stop criminals!" No, it's ban guns.

I know this is basic common sense, but if people followed the rules and laws, they wouldn't be unlawfully shooting other people. Stripping the rights of the law abiding does nothing.

We need to close the flood gates and deport the predators sneaking into our country. I don't care what nationality they are, deport them. It's not about racism, it's about protection or the American Citizens in this country of all races.

Stop importing people like America is a God damned charity from places that HATE US. This is on them. He is from the ME. He had Isis sympathy it's being reported. He hated America. Why continue to import these people here?

Now with all the BS about "Asian hate crimes"... guess what? Most news reports I see where an Asian has been attacked, has been by a black person(s). Yet the idiots want you to believe the specter of white supremacy is around every corner. The pathetic race baiting needs to end.

Do bad things happen to good people? Every damn day they do. It's unfortunate. Do we stop and take away the rights from people who have done nothing wrong? Not in a logical world we don't. Yet, it persistently seems we are living in an upside down world.

What scares me is all the idiots out there who just watch this garbage without a second thought and believe it, and then go parrot their programmed talking points out there. I truly believe the average American is dumb as 💩💩💩.

Some honest questions I'd be curious to know...

* was this guy on the feds radar? (Probably).
* if so, how did he get a gun with all that there gun control in place?
* why has FakeBook already scrubbed his profile? Fortunately there are stories where people got screen shots and cached the images.
* how is an inanimate object to blame for the evil intentions of a loser and murder who has evil in their heart and wants to hurt innocent people?
*what is the racial make up of the victims? I'd bet many of them would be white, given that it's Boulder.

All in all, I'm truly unsure of where our country is heading. I don't like what I see happening. I fear for our collective futures and our rights, and not just gun rights. ALL RIGHTS.

Stay safe everyone. No one else is gonna look out for us like we do ourselves. I'm thoroughly convinced the government wants us disarmed so we can't stop criminals (they seem to love criminals of course) and we resist big government if unarmed.

All of this is coincidentally happening right when they're pushing gun control bills. I don't believe in coincidence.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/03/breaking-boulder-colorado-killer-jihadist-21-year-old-ahmed-al-issa-charged-10-counts-first-degree-murder/

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/03/need-ban-assault-weapons-biden-calls-gun-control-boulder-shooting-walks-away-ignores-reporters-video/

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/03/barack-obama-blames-isis-inspired-boulder-shooting-disaffection-racism-misogyny-calls-gun-control/

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/03/psaki-says-joe-biden-considering-executive-action-gun-control-wake-mass-shootings/
There is nothing more deceptive then an obvious fact. - Sherlock Holmes

Memento Mori

ArizonaGunOwners.com

• Advertisement

PogoJack

• Contributor
    • ἐρεῖ τῷ κυρίῳ ἀντιλήμπτωρ μου εἶ καὶ καταφυγή μου
    Re: How stupid is the "average" American?
    « Reply #1 on: March 23, 2021, 03:11:51 pm »
    Democrats are responsible for most of what they call "gun violence" by the degradation of our culture,  rule of law and institutions.  They then pinky promise the all powerful governent will protect you from the monsters they've created.

Excuse the millions of us who aren't going to buy that line.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Half Cocked

« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2021, 03:19:48 pm »
    Pretty damn stupid.  How soon we forget.

Mr. Nobody

• Contributor
    « Reply #3 on: March 23, 2021, 04:26:28 pm »
    I agree to both of you guys.

Wouldn't you know it, one of my questions is answered.

This story is now up on Gateway, saying he WAS known to the feds... yet somehow still got guns.

Gun laws fail. Why bother.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/03/just-syrian-born-boulder-shooter-ahmad-al-issas-identity-previously-known-fbi/

Memento Mori

Tikka Lover

« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2021, 09:10:42 am »
    I agree with above. But the voices of a few have no effect, just get suppressed. What truly needs to happen is the gun supporters have to start playing the "progressive" game, we have to contact the large national groups and plan a "day of protest" at the national level, like a union the fastest way to get noticed is hit the pocket books. A national day of protest where you take a time off work for a day gets noticed at the economic level for entire nation. We have to organize and unite as a whole not just at the smaller levels and be very vocal with the entire leaders. The thing the progressives are very good at is being very vocal as a whole and shutting down or distorting any opposition against their agenda. Flood the leaders with emails, take notice of who supports or doesn't support.

Mr. Nobody

• Contributor
    « Reply #5 on: March 24, 2021, 11:10:04 am »
    I agree with above. But the voices of a few have no effect, just get suppressed. What truly needs to happen is the gun supporters have to start playing the "progressive" game, we have to contact the large national groups and plan a "day of protest" at the national level, like a union the fastest way to get noticed is hit the pocket books. A national day of protest where you take a time off work for a day gets noticed at the economic level for entire nation. We have to organize and unite as a whole not just at the smaller levels and be very vocal with the entire leaders. The thing the progressives are very good at is being very vocal as a whole and shutting down or distorting any opposition against their agenda. Flood the leaders with emails, take notice of who supports or doesn't support.

I agree with you. It's always easy for the left to go out and protest because most of them apparently don't have jobs and are on welfare.  :whistle

I like the idea.

In further news of the story... here's all the victims. White. Presumably no one armed there, obviously could have gone differently.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/03/no-one-talking-race-10-shooting-victims-muslim-gunman-ahmad-al-issa/

The cop who died trying to save people. White. He also had 7 children. Why any good, decent, moral cop is still on the job in this country is beyond me. An ungrateful public largely, people who call for your death. I commend his actions but it also makes me angry they took the shooter alive. People like that should be exterminated.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/03/heroic-policeman-eric-talley-rushed-boulder-supermarket-rescue-innocent-leaves-behind-seven-children/

Lastly, Jabba the Hutt, aka Michael "shit for brains" Moore, says the shooter was "As American as Apple Pie."" Guess he should know. He's never missed a meal. Of course he said the "bigots" will point out he's a Muslim from Syria, BUT that's not why he did it! Of course... he's just an angry young man with a gun he says... funny they never said that about say Dylan Roof... anyways.

I feel like comments such as these, are dancing on the graves of the victims. Leftists are vile, evil, often retarded individuals.

https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2021/03/24/michael-moore-says-colorado-shooter-is-as-american-as-apple-pie/

I'm very disgusted by what I see happening in our country these days.

Memento Mori

PogoJack

• Contributor
    • ἐρεῖ τῷ κυρίῳ ἀντιλήμπτωρ μου εἶ καὶ καταφυγή μου
    « Reply #6 on: March 25, 2021, 03:58:00 pm »
    Within a 30 mile radius there have been 5 mass shootings in the past 23 years.  Something about that part of Colorado.

RetroG

• Contributor
    « Reply #7 on: March 25, 2021, 04:50:08 pm »
    Apparently that particular store was advertising Kosher foods for Passover, and there are a lot of Jewish patrons that go there.

But I'm sure that has nothing to do with a disaffected Muslim shooting the place up.

The FBI, once again, knew in advance he was a violent whacko, and did nothing.

I was only off on one point of my prediction about who this guy was going to be after hearing about the shooting.  I thought he would be a Bernie Boy, turns out he is a Biden supporter.  Other than that, I got it right.

GeorgeandSugar

« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2021, 06:09:43 pm »
    I agree with you. It's always easy for the left to go out and protest because most of them apparently don't have jobs and are on welfare.  :whistle

I like the idea.

In further news of the story... here's all the victims. White. Presumably no one armed there, obviously could have gone differently.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/03/no-one-talking-race-10-shooting-victims-muslim-gunman-ahmad-al-issa/

The cop who died trying to save people. White. He also had 7 children. Why any good, decent, moral cop is still on the job in this country is beyond me. An ungrateful public largely, people who call for your death. I commend his actions but it also makes me angry they took the shooter alive. People like that should be exterminated.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/03/heroic-policeman-eric-talley-rushed-boulder-supermarket-rescue-innocent-leaves-behind-seven-children/

Lastly, Jabba the Hutt, aka Michael "shit for brains" Moore, says the shooter was "As American as Apple Pie."" Guess he should know. He's never missed a meal. Of course he said the "bigots" will point out he's a Muslim from Syria, BUT that's not why he did it! Of course... he's just an angry young man with a gun he says... funny they never said that about say Dylan Roof... anyways.

I feel like comments such as these, are dancing on the graves of the victims. Leftists are vile, evil, often retarded individuals.

https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2021/03/24/michael-moore-says-colorado-shooter-is-as-american-as-apple-pie/

I'm very disgusted by what I see happening in our country these days.
    +1

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mr. Nobody

• Contributor
    « Reply #9 on: March 26, 2021, 10:37:05 am »
    Within a 30 mile radius there have been 5 mass shootings in the past 23 years.  Something about that part of Colorado.

Yeah, it's turned into a liberal shit hole... I'd say there is a definite correlation there.

Apparently that particular store was advertising Kosher foods for Passover, and there are a lot of Jewish patrons that go there.

But I'm sure that has nothing to do with a disaffected Muslim shooting the place up.

The FBI, once again, knew in advance he was a violent whacko, and did nothing.

I was only off on one point of my prediction about who this guy was going to be after hearing about the shooting.  I thought he would be a Bernie Boy, turns out he is a Biden supporter.  Other than that, I got it right.

I'm sure that has a lot to do with it, beyond what lying media says... it is a touch surprising he was a Biden Buddy and not a Bernie Bro... the Bernie wackos really believe in the violence and Bolshevik behavior. Most Biden people just seemed blatantly ignorant and stupid.

Lastly, he did kill more people than the Capitol Protest as well... yet I don't see wall to wall coverage happening... oh yeah because it was the storm troopers in DC who really killed an unarmed Patriot. The other "victims" died of a stroke and suicide (2 cops, AFTER it happened)... followed of course he's from the "religion" of blowing you to pieces.

With the way most people act these days, it's as if they're welcoming their own demise right into our own country. I don't get it...
    « Last Edit: March 26, 2021, 10:40:44 am by Mr. Nobody »

Memento Mori

armoredman

• Contributor
    « Reply #10 on: March 26, 2021, 12:23:09 pm »
    Kings Sooper was also a gun free zone, reportedly done by parent company Kroeger in 2019...so not one law abiding citizen was allowed to lawfully defend themselves.

Mr. Nobody

• Contributor
    « Reply #11 on: March 26, 2021, 03:39:21 pm »
    Kings Sooper was also a gun free zone, reportedly done by parent company Kroeger in 2019...so not one law abiding citizen was allowed to lawfully defend themselves.

Short of there being a metal detector anywhere I go, they can kiss my ass. I carry everywhere unless I'm in a place that has a standing detector or security wanding people.

I'd rather be alive to claim I'm justified then being dead and my family losing me.

Anyone who pays any mind to those stupid signs is a fool. Concealed and no one is the wiser.

If it came down to it, and you take down an active shooter... I don't think anyone would care.

Gun free zones are sitting duck zones.

Memento Mori

Mr. Nobody

• Contributor
    « Reply #12 on: March 27, 2021, 10:37:15 am »
    For anyone keeping track... the shooter apparently bought his guns legally.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/03/26/boulder-gunman-passed-background-check-acquired-firearm-at-retail-outlet/

Gun laws fail again. Gun laws don't work.

CO has the wishlist of stupid liberal laws. They don't stop shootings.

Memento Mori

ArizonaGunOwners.com

• Advertisement