Username: Password:

Author Topic: Springfield Armory Ronin 4.25.  (Read 234 times)

TNFrank61

• Contributor
Springfield Armory Ronin 4.25.
« on: February 17, 2021, 02:46:03 pm »
Picked up my Ronin today. Thought I'd give ya'll a 1st look before I get out and shoot it this weekend. Enjoy and thanks for watching. :thumbup
Luke 22:36 (NIV)
36 He said to them, “But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don’t have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one."

"The Second Amendment of our Bill of Rights is my Concealed Weapons Permit, period."
- Ted Nugent

ArizonaGunOwners.com

• Advertisement

JK357

Re: Springfield Armory Ronin 4.25.
    « Reply #1 on: February 17, 2021, 09:02:12 pm »
    Nice review

TNFrank61

• Contributor
    « Reply #2 on: February 18, 2021, 09:46:22 am »
    Thanks, can't wait until Saturday when I can get out and put rounds on target and do a Range Review. If it's as good as the other two it should be awesome.
    36 He said to them, “But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don’t have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one."

"The Second Amendment of our Bill of Rights is my Concealed Weapons Permit, period."
    - Ted Nugent

TNFrank61

• Contributor
    « Reply #3 on: February 20, 2021, 03:36:22 pm »
    Finally got out and shot the Ronin. All I can say is......... :thumbup :thumbup

- Ted Nugent

ArizonaGunOwners.com

• Advertisement