Username: Password:

Author Topic: Help needed SOON  (Read 1375 times)

ynotaz

• Contributor
Help needed SOON
« on: February 25, 2021, 07:21:58 pm »
This is copied from another site:

We need your help, [**House Bill 2827**](https://www2.nssf.org/e/127421/llOverview-76024-SessionId-123/48wx7y/407664596?h=mHXiIPo6aDGliNPC0cE6q_Q0WvxBoCgyU3KaqTITxSE), the Firearm Industry Nondiscrimination (FIND) Act, that would ensure firearm industry members have fair access to financial services in the Grand Canyon State, will be scheduled for a vote by the entire House of Representatives in the coming days.

Unfortunately, we’ve learned one Republican in the House of Representatives, Rep. Michelle Udall, is a “no” vote. Without her vote, the FIND Act is unlikely to pass.

**Please call Rep. Udall at 602-926-4856 or email her at** [**Mudall@azleg.gov**](mailto:Mudall@azleg.gov) **and ask her to support the** Second **Amendment - she shouldn’t be picking Wall Street over Main Street!**
“Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people.

It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.”

ArizonaGunOwners.com

• Advertisement

Dullahan

Re: Help needed SOON
    « Reply #1 on: February 25, 2021, 08:06:37 pm »
    AZCDL reports: "Additionally, HB 2827 was scheduled for a House COW debate on Wednesday, February 24, but was "retained" and will be rescheduled for a hearing at a later date.  HB 2827 would prohibit business or financial discrimination against a "firearm entity" that supports or is engaged in the lawful commerce of firearms, firearms accessories or ammunition products."

So it appears it's not being heard for now. But I am curious if Udall's position is a no or not. It won't hurt to call and ask I suppose. I'll do that tomorrow. Wonder what they'll say.
    "This gun is Liberty. Hold for certain that the day when you no more have it, you will be returned to slavery." - Toussaint L'Ouverture

Dullahan

« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2021, 01:55:01 pm »
    I guess she doesn't want to talk about it. No one answers during regular office hours. I've left a message, but you know where those end up.
    "This gun is Liberty. Hold for certain that the day when you no more have it, you will be returned to slavery." - Toussaint L'Ouverture

rpc

« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2021, 11:52:05 am »
    From AZ CDL today....."HB 2827, which would prohibit business or financial discrimination against a "firearm entity" that supports or is engaged in the lawful commerce of firearms, firearms accessories or ammunition products, should be debated in the House Committee of the Whole (COW) in the coming week. However, Republican Representative Michelle Udall (LD25) has made it known to the House Republican Leadership that she will not support the bill.  Since there is only a single vote Republican majority in the House, that would effectively kill SB 2827.  In order for HB 2827 to pass, we must convince Representative Udall and the Republican Leadership to support the bill.  Representative Udall's email address is mudall@azleg.gov"

armoredman

• Contributor
    « Reply #4 on: March 11, 2021, 04:49:18 pm »
    Email addy is correct - if she votes to kill AZ FFLs her name shall be mud.

Dullahan

« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2021, 06:15:25 pm »
    I emailed her 2 days ago accusing her of discriminating against people she doesnt like. Time to use their own language and tactics against them. If she votes no I will tell everyone she is a discriminating racist.

ArizonaGunOwners.com

• Advertisement