Username: Password:

Author Topic: Ammo availability is getting better  (Read 2714 times)

zpglass

Re: Ammo availability is getting better
« Reply #25 on: March 23, 2021, 11:19:51 am »
update, I back ordered 1000 rounds of 5.56 in November from Optics Planet. Got an email yesterday that they had it in stock and to let them know if I still wanted it.

GOT IT AT NOVEMBER PRICES!!!!!

Which still sucks compared to what it used to be but half the price of scalpers on Armslist
Its outrageous. Feel like forced panic buying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ArizonaGunOwners.com

• Advertisement

GTGallop

• N5MKH
    • Administrator
      • QRZ - N5MKH
    « Reply #26 on: March 23, 2021, 08:04:43 pm »
    The only thing that separates man from animal is our affinity for toilet paper.
    Once we, as a society, lose that affinity, we begin to descend back into the animal kingdom, and after three or more days you will find the food chain beginning to invert on itself.

https://www.qrz.com/db/n5mkh

Mr. Nobody

• Trigger warning: I'm not PC.
    • Contributor
    « Reply #27 on: March 24, 2021, 11:15:04 am »
    There is nothing more deceptive then an obvious fact. - Sherlock Holmes

Memento Mori

zpglass

« Reply #28 on: March 24, 2021, 01:04:11 pm »

Where was this

GTGallop

• N5MKH
    • Administrator
      • QRZ - N5MKH
    « Reply #29 on: March 24, 2021, 08:10:36 pm »
    No clue - just an internet meme.  Humor not facts.
    Once we, as a society, lose that affinity, we begin to descend back into the animal kingdom, and after three or more days you will find the food chain beginning to invert on itself.

zpglass

« Reply #30 on: March 24, 2021, 09:16:10 pm »
    I bought some CCI 22LR from Sportsmans Warehouse . The pissy kid tells me I can only buy one since it was 100 rounds. Since when is 100 rounds buying bulk?!

Casswick

« Reply #31 on: March 24, 2021, 10:19:37 pm »
    I bought some CCI 22LR from Sportsmans Warehouse . The pissy kid tells me I can only buy one since it was 100 rounds. Since when is 100 rounds buying bulk?!

Since we gave pissy kids the power to tell grown men to wear masks.
    "...the lust for power can be just as completely satisfied by suggesting people into loving their servitude as by flogging and kicking them into obedience." —Aldous Huxley to George Orwell

zpglass

« Reply #32 on: March 25, 2021, 07:27:07 am »
    Very true

GTGallop

• N5MKH
    • Administrator
      • QRZ - N5MKH
    « Reply #33 on: March 25, 2021, 07:30:19 pm »

https://apnews.com/article/arizona-coronavirus-pandemic-c7e429c9daf57d3bf791ae3224330d82

PHOENIX (AP) — Gov. Doug Ducey on Thursday lifted Arizona’s remaining restrictions to curb the coronavirus, prohibiting government mask mandates and allowing bars and nightclubs shuttered for months to open their doors without restrictions.

The Republican governor cited rising vaccination rates and the opening of vaccine appointments to all adults, as well as a declining number of COVID-19 infections and hospitalizations. His decision was welcomed by business interests and Republican officials, and condemned by public health experts and Democrats.

iflyskyhigh

« Reply #34 on: March 25, 2021, 07:43:35 pm »
    https://apnews.com/article/arizona-coronavirus-pandemic-c7e429c9daf57d3bf791ae3224330d82
    Great. So they stopped doing something they never had the right to do in the first place.

The Constitution is a "Gun Free Zone" sign for conservatives

Casswick

« Reply #35 on: March 25, 2021, 09:35:12 pm »

Ducey is still a leftist gash.  I'm planning on voting for a Democrat just to remove him from office.
    "...the lust for power can be just as completely satisfied by suggesting people into loving their servitude as by flogging and kicking them into obedience." —Aldous Huxley to George Orwell

thom

« Reply #36 on: March 25, 2021, 10:30:11 pm »
     Ducey is still a leftist gash.  I'm planning on voting for a Democrat just to remove him from office.
    [/quote]

I don't think that he eligible to run again. 
    Just my opinion, but I think anyone that votes democrat loves killing the heartbeat of unborn babies.
    Finally Retired
    AZCDL Life Member
    GOA
    NRA Life Member
    A politician is a fellow who wants you to lay down your life for his country.

Mr. Nobody

• Trigger warning: I'm not PC.
    • Contributor
    « Reply #37 on: March 26, 2021, 10:25:28 am »

:rotfl

These little ass hats... replace them with robot self checkouts or older people who can appreciate working with and around guns and ammo. I can't stand it.

100 rounds isn't bulk at all.

I once had a 454 Ruger Toklat a few years ago now. Hell of a gun. No real reason to have it other than wanted it... so I went to Cabela's and picked up various rounds... the little pissy weenie armed smart ass behind the counter looks at the box and it specified "Bear Loads". He goes very shitty, "You expecting to be attacked by bears in Phoenix?" (Now I can take a joke and love joking around but he said it like an asshole, with no hint of joking). So I told him, "well it works on sarcastic assholes too." The rest of that transaction was silent from there on. I say screw the little pissants. Most of them seem utterly useless. Many I've come across in these stores don't seem to be shooters or the outdoors types.

He'll be gone soon enough. He also knows he's not wanted cause he was gonna seek other office here and decided not to...
    There is nothing more deceptive then an obvious fact. - Sherlock Holmes

Memento Mori

Marx-ism's

• Sr. Contributor
    • Why a duck?
    « Reply #38 on: March 26, 2021, 07:46:26 pm »

It speaks volumes when you consider that Ducey is personal friends with Cindy McCain.
    "I refuse to join any club that would have me as a member." - Groucho Marx

CMore

« Reply #39 on: March 26, 2021, 11:58:22 pm »
    I stopped in at Sportsman's at North 27 St Phoenix they had at least 6 pallets of .308 and .556 in bulk stacked in the aisle.
    K1CJM

ArizonaGunOwners.com

• Advertisement