Username: Password:

Author Topic: WTS INDEP. Portugal HK G-3 SG1 Clone Imported by CAI  (Read 559 times)

h8pvmnt

WTS INDEP. Portugal HK G-3 SG1 Clone Imported by CAI
« on: April 05, 2021, 02:38:37 pm »
Helping a Co-worker sell a few guns. This is a brand new unfired INDEP Portugal G-3 SG1 Clone imported by CAI. I do not know much about this gun. Owner bought new several years back, never fired but added some parts to it. Comes with the desirable Magpul PRS/PSG-1 Style Stock, SG-1 Set Trigger housing looks like it was converted from a standard SEF housing, Carry handle, Claw Mount, Wide forend with factory bipod, 16 or 17 HK Al mags, cleaning kit, Bayonet lug and HK bayonet. From what i can find on these the receivers are real deal Portuguese INDEP.(Formally FMP) G-3 built on HK licensed tooling and are about as close to an original HK as you can get. The waters get muddy here but in talking with AZEX today likely the complete receivers with cocking tube were imported then converted to semi auto and assembled with military surplus parts kits. Some online say these could have been imported as complete rifles and converted to semi. Either way its a beautiful rifle. Again none for sale anywhere that i could find. Its not a real deal SG1 or anything close to a MSG-1or PSG-1 but it is a nice clone with a lot of nice parts. Lowered price $2200.00 OBO No Trades Normal Rules apply AZ Resident 18 years or older with ID CCW always preferred. Pick up in East Phoenix M-F 6am - 3pm. Evenings and weekends Far Southwest Gilbert/Chandler area PM contact info and i will get a hold of you.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2021, 10:34:13 am by h8pvmnt »

ArizonaGunOwners.com

• Advertisement

Bwana John

Re: WTS INDEP. Portugal HK G-3 SG1 Clone Imported by CAI
    « Reply #1 on: April 06, 2021, 02:35:42 pm »
    in talking with AZEX today

???

Is Derek back?

h8pvmnt

« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2021, 02:39:10 pm »
    Hes not back in AZ or back in the business but hes still my friend and we talk all the time......

h8pvmnt

« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2021, 10:34:29 am »
    Bump with a lower price

h8pvmnt

« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2021, 12:12:15 pm »
    Bump it up Make a reasonable offer

ArizonaGunOwners.com

• Advertisement